(RCT3) Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Dubai

• 348 replies

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
(RCT3) Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Dubai
« on: March 03, 2017, 11:39 AM »
Hello everybody! Today on March 3, 2017, I am pleased to announce that I am starting a new Disney park. The location is yet to be determined, but I am going to reach out to SGW and see which castle belongs here. Today, I am going to reveal what the main entrance looks like. This Disney park is going to be a mix between ALL of the parks, so I hope you enjoy.

"For all who come to this happy place, welcome."-Walt Disney
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 06:07 PM by cody »

Offline cody

• View Profile
Disney Castle Poll
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2017, 11:44 AM »
I have created a poll that will last until Tuesday March 7, 2017. This will be the first of many polls I do in this topic. Polls will be used as feedback and suggestions to help make this park a haven for guests.

Offline Future Imagineer

• Disneyologist
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: A new Disney Park!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2017, 01:03 PM »
Looks like a great start! As for a castle, I'd love to see a new castle (maybe Belle/Beast's castle?) but out of the choices listed, my personal preference is Sleeping Beauty Castle from Paris. :)
"And here's the tower for originally the PeopleMover, and then the Rocket Jets, and now just a pretty thing to look at. It's not what I really think!" - Tony Baxter

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 01:48 PM »
I wanted to do a Disney park because I have changed my ways. I now use path covers and different kinds of plants.

Offline disneyfanjmd

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 10:49 AM »
Why not the Enchanted Castle from Shanghai Disneyland?

Offline disneyfanjmd

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2017, 10:51 AM »
Looks like a great start! As for a castle, I'd love to see a new castle (maybe Belle/Beast's castle?) but out of the choices listed, my personal preference is Sleeping Beauty Castle from Paris. :)

The Belle/Beast castle is a cool idea, too.

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2017, 11:21 AM »
Save some stuff for Fantasyland  ;)

Offline cody

• View Profile
A new Disney Park! UPDATE (3/4/17)
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2017, 11:42 AM »
Today I am happy to announce that there is finally music playing in the air. I literally sat in front of the main gates listening to the sounds of Disney melodies. This week, Main Street is going to start construction at a rather fast pace. The castle will be built after Disney surveys guests on which type of castle should be built. Once this survey is complete, another will come with which land should be built first.

Offline mb1.0.2

• Keepin' it Classy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2017, 04:56 PM »
That's a very solid entrance. Disney parks are some of the hardest to do and there's always a lot of pressure the minute you slap "Disney" on a project. Good luck!

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2017, 06:24 PM »
Why not the Enchanted Castle from Shanghai Disneyland?
I thought about it, more than likely I will make another Disney park if all goes well. I do have the Shanghai Disneyland entrance so who knows! I am just awful at building castles.

That's a very solid entrance. Disney parks are some of the hardest to do and there's always a lot of pressure the minute you slap "Disney" on a project. Good luck!
Thank you. You made me chuckle because that statement is so true! Some parks are easy, but when Disney is in the name, you have to consider every detail.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 10:29 PM by cody »

Offline cody

• View Profile
A new Disney Park! Update: Main Street (3/5/17)
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2017, 02:55 PM »
Today, I was able to get inside the newest park of the Disney family to see Main Street mostly completed. There are two backstage routes, one connects to the main entrance for an easy exit. I cannot wait for the castle to be complete, then more magical experiences can begin to take shape.
The hub will be constructed next! This hub will more than likely be similar to those found in the other parks, so it will be a quick construction.
A poll will be sent out to guests Tuesday March 7 and will last until Thursday March 9. The topic of the poll is which land will be first to be constructed. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO VOTE!
I leave you guys with pictures of Main Street and the hopes for a magical day.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 04:27 PM by cody »

Offline Elizabeth

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2017, 04:45 PM »
The park is looking great so far, with a lovely entrance and Main Street. I voted for the Disneyland Paris castle, but they are all beautiful.  :)

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2017, 07:59 PM »
The first poll closes tomorrow (March 7, 2017)! The second poll will be released as soon as possible. Keep up the votes! More magic is on the way! :)

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
    • Subscribe to BackwardsProductions
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2017, 03:30 AM »
This is looking great! nice work so far.
I can't wait to vote on the next area to be built  ;D
Planet Coaster Tutorials - If you're new to Planet Coaster or an experienced player you'll find something new you can learn! [Updated]
Planet Coaster Blueprint Essentials - Don't start a new project without these!

Offline cody

• View Profile
New Disney Park poll!
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2017, 10:51 AM »
Tonight, the latest Disney park will reveal the castle that guests begged to be built.
The next poll is up and will last until Thursday March 9, 2017.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 06:51 PM by cody »

Offline cody

• View Profile
A Royal Update (3/7/17): A new Disney Park!
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2017, 07:41 PM »
So how about we take a moment and observe every detail found in Main Street? Nothing new to reveal, just a typical day  ::).

Possibly my favorite entrance! I just love how Disney hides the main attraction. It has been stated that the red pavement represents the red carpet. The attraction posters when walking into the park are "trailers" for upcoming experiences.

One of my favorite quotes. I know I am in a magical place whenever I see this sign.

From this angle, we can see how beautiful and detailed the buildings on Main Street are, but for a little bit something was missing. Something guests begged for, but what?
Spoiler (hover to show)

Like I said earlier, the poll for the first land to be constructed is up. I will claim that there will be more than 3 lands. More than likely, each will have smaller areas themed to specific movies (Example: Pandora in Adventureland, Star Wars in Tomorrowland, etc.). This poll only lasts till Thursday! The third poll will be announced shortly after some developments. This is a project based on feedback. Polls are a fun way to see how we can mix ALL Disney parks into one.

Offline disneyfanjmd

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2017, 07:22 AM »
I thought about it, more than likely I will make another Disney park if all goes well. I do have the Shanghai Disneyland entrance so who knows! I am just awful at building castles.

Is there a Shanghai Disneyland entrance set I don't know about?

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2017, 07:30 AM »

Is there a Shanghai Disneyland entrance set I don't know about?
It was on TheCreatorsLounge. It was only the "train station."

Offline iMax

• RCT3/Disney Freak!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2017, 02:06 PM »
Awesome job, what Main Street set are you using?

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2017, 02:23 PM »
Awesome job, what Main Street set are you using?
Where specifically? I am using Shyguys Main Street sets for pavement. MattCollins sets for the main entrance and backstage areas, and all of the Main Street sets from Pierre-Louis.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 08:06 PM by cody »

Offline cody

• View Profile
Central Hub (3/8/17): A new Disney Park!
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2017, 02:57 PM »
Taking a stroll through the park only to find the hub is complete.

The area is gated for Fastpass viewing only for all of the parades and shows. During the day the gated area will remain reserved for specialty dining and upcharge events. A proposed upcharge event is Afternoon Tea with Alice and the Mad Hatter.

PLEASE NOTE: The poll ends tomorrow! I hope to release another poll as soon as possible!

FlightToAtlantis

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2017, 07:45 AM »
Truly awesome.

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2017, 10:10 AM »
Poll closes today! Another poll will be up this evening. The poll will be:From which park should the land be modeled after?

Offline cody

• View Profile
Fantasyland Announcement/ Another Poll (3/9/17)
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2017, 11:23 AM »
The poll results came in today. The first land to be constructed will be Fantasyland. The new poll will ask which park should Fantasyland be modeled after? There are so many possibilities with this land. More than likely, I will see how I can add my own footprint. I already have ideas on how to connect each of the lands, you will be surprised.
UPDATE:
The new poll is up and running. Voting will be closed Sunday March 12, 2017!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 11:28 AM by cody »

Offline cody

• View Profile
Fantasy Faire and It's A Small World (3/9/17)
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2017, 02:25 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen, I proud to announce the Fantasy Faire is now being built. Inspired by Disneyland's Fantasy Faire! Also being built is a Disney classic; It's A Small World.

Fantasy Faire features two shows and a small gift shop.
Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire and Royal Hall Princess Procession

Here is an overview of what has been completed so far. This park is quickly developing and getting bigger minute by minute.
It's A Small World will serve as a connection between Fantasy Faire and the actual Fantasyland.

Offline cody

• View Profile
Date Night Upcharge Event (3/9/17)
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2017, 07:25 PM »
Tonight we held our first upcharge event ever! For just $20, guests could experience a romantic setting, while being able to preview the upcoming experiences. The lines were out the door, once guests heard that this event will have Fantasy Faire and It's A Small World open for technical rehearsals. At the end of their experience, guests will be surveyed at random to determine how we are doing so far. There are also numerous previews of projection shows on the castle. Ignite the Dream was the chosen preview without pyro. Very cool to see and I hope this is the show the park sticks with. Lets just hope Jungle Book Alive with Magic is the nighttime spectacular; however, we are considering making it a stage show in Adventureland.

Honestly, I am a big fan of upcharge events when they play music you would never hear in a Disney park. We were able to just plug in an AUX cord and play the music throughout the park.

Offline Elizabeth

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2017, 08:14 PM »
Gorgeous screens! I can almost feel the excitement building with every addition to the park. Reserve me a ticket for opening day! :)

Offline cody

• View Profile
Pyro Testing (3/9/17)
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2017, 08:41 PM »
So once the park was empty, the pyro technicians performed tests. Can I just say WOW! They asked me for my favorite color, which is green.

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
    • Subscribe to BackwardsProductions
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2017, 02:59 AM »
I enjoy how this grows. There's some great screens and nice details
Planet Coaster Tutorials - If you're new to Planet Coaster or an experienced player you'll find something new you can learn! [Updated]
Planet Coaster Blueprint Essentials - Don't start a new project without these!

Offline cody

• View Profile
Fantasyland Plans (3/12/17)
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2017, 08:50 AM »
Going by the poll results, Fantasyland will be similar to the one found on Disneyland Paris. Here is where things get weird; I am actually going to mix ALL of the Fantasylands. I love New Fantasyland found in the Magic Kingdom, I love the buildings found in Paris, and other elements from other parks. To connect Fantasyland and Adventureland, we are going to build Pandora: The World Of Avatar. To connect Fantasyland and Tomorrowland, we are going to build a smaller land dedicated to Star Wars. I want to announce Toy Story Land, but the location is pending. Construction will go fast and we will have an upcharge event to preview Fantasyland in its entirety. When in doubt do upcharge events  ;). I need to figure out a new poll topic. A new poll will probably come when I start something I need input for. Expect updates tonight.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 07:25 PM by cody »