Lake Javary Jungle Realm

• 12 replies

Offline Le0

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Lake Javary Jungle Realm
« on: May 06, 2017, 01:51 AM »
Hello guys, my name is Leo and I recently joined this awesome community. I've been working on this park for quite a while now, I think I started it back in February or January.
The central theme is the jungle, I really wanted to explore what I could do with that in mind and so here is what I came up with.
I hope you guys like it.  :up:

~~ Lake Javary Jungle Realm Update #1 ~~
---------------------------------------------------
The park is divided in several areas, the first area I would like to show you is called Kattichal and home to the Sarjinath Temple coaster.
Sarjinath Temple is a floorless type coaster with 5 inversions with a max speed of 104 Km/h.

Here is an overview of Kattichal. Sarjinath is in the background with a few other attractions, La Vriullade, Octoswirl and Free Bird. There is also a few snack place.

The gate leading to Sarjinath Temple's queue.

Sarjinath Temple's queue close up.

The bridge of the lift hill

This picture shows the area at the back of the temple

Sarjinath temple first drop is quite something and it leads directly to a loop.

Overview of the temple and it's theming.

A mysterious praying place lies in the back of the temple, probably used for rituals.

The first inversion

People love Sarjinath temple so much that they are still queuing at night

This is the bridge to Kattichal

At the end the coaster passes by Mukjizat's queue.

And this is the end of the ride.

This concludes my first update, I hope you guys liked it and see you soon!  :D

Re: Lake Javary Jungle Realm
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 03:04 AM »
Wow. There is a lot of work here. Love the way you created these roofs I probably take inspiration from them. I'm not sure to understand the layout of your coaster but the interactions with the sceneries look very cool.
Warner Movie Worlds
(pardon my french!)

Offline mineraljunction

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 03:58 AM »
This looks cool! The temple station building is great and I love the signage. Any plans to put some supports on that loop?  :D Looking forward to seeing some more.

Offline Plokoon111

• Darkride Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 07:18 AM »
Now this is a left field theme being used in this park and I'm in love! The building temples look marvelous, and I love the interaction between terrain water and park! Keep it up!
Wagibear "It is entirely possible that Atari will attend in a different way than as a exhibitor. Someone may park their van outside the Convention Center entrance with a big Atari RCTw banner draped in the front window.  Or maybe Mattlab will dress in a trenchcoat and approuch anyone with a PRESS badge and whisper  "Psst!  Hey, wanna see a new video game?"... "

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2017, 10:00 AM »
I had to click a couple of pictures to get a closer look at that lift hill.  Original and impressive.  :up:

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 04:41 PM »
Hey LeO, welcome to SGW.  Very glad you're showing this incredible park to a wider audience.  I've really enjoyed watching it grow elsewhere.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 06:29 PM »
Wow. You put a lot of work into the details of the temple and the surrounding structures. The landscaping is well done too. Very jungley. :)
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline SPRidley

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 02:38 AM »
Holy moly, the work you had to do to make that temple is fantastic. Also really liking how you integrated the coaster with it.

Offline Berlin87

• CEO of Lake Walt
    • View Profile
    • Planet Coaster Fans on Facebook
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2017, 05:32 AM »
Amazingly detailed
Your work has that kind of vibe that makes me think "damn, can't wait to boot PC when I get back home!"

Offline Quinn

• Whahaha... No.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2017, 01:44 PM »
Oh, this is impressive! There are just so many details, and that coaster is very iconic with the beautiful background.  :up:
Click the banner to visit my thread!

Offline RCT D!

• San Lacrona Beach Resort
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Tycoon D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2017, 05:29 PM »
Huge area and amazingly themed. The vegetation looks fantastic and lush. Wonderful integrated coaster. Well done!

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
    • Subscribe to BackwardsProductions
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 10:56 AM »
This incredible!!! I am literally speechless! The attention to detail is amazing and the ride looks beautiful. This is exactly what I want from a Planet Coaster project!  :love: :love:
Planet Coaster Tutorials - If you're new to Planet Coaster or an experienced player you'll find something new you can learn! [Updated]
Planet Coaster Blueprint Essentials - Don't start a new project without these!

Offline Le0

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2017, 04:57 AM »

Hey guys, thanks for your comments! Glad you seem to like my work.  :D

Hey LeO, welcome to SGW.  Very glad you're showing this incredible park to a wider audience.  I've really enjoyed watching it grow elsewhere.
Thank you Bullethead, glad you enjoyed it

This looks cool! The temple station building is great and I love the signage. Any plans to put some supports on that loop?  :D Looking forward to seeing some more.
Thank you! I should do something about this loop, I removed the automatic support because they were ugly, but maybe I should see to make some custom support.

Wow. There is a lot of work here. Love the way you created these roofs I probably take inspiration from them. I'm not sure to understand the layout of your coaster but the interactions with the sceneries look very cool.
Thank you  :D  Yes coaster layouts are really not my forte, I should try to improve, I'm currently working on another coaster in this park which I think will be better.

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. I'll try to post an update this week-end but I don't know if I'll have time because I have to take care of the garden  ;)