Warner Movie Worlds - 8/3 : TUNES CANYON pt 2 !

• 66 replies
Warner Movie Worlds - 8/3 : TUNES CANYON pt 2 !
« on: August 26, 2017, 03:06 PM »
It seems that something is happening in London...
:sweat:
SUMMARY :

I - 2 : Entrance & Hollywood Square      PART I           PART II
I - 2 : WB Kids World (Tunes City & Tunes Canyon)
I - 3 : Stars Pier
I - 4 : DC Worlds (Gotham, Metropolis, Themyscira)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 02:13 AM by Neitsab »
Warner Movie Worlds
(pardon my french!)

Offline Captain_Rageman

• The filthiest of the filthy casual
    • View Profile
Re: Warner Movie Worlds : Teasing
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2017, 03:30 PM »
That's some amazing photo editing. Or is it edited?  ???

Really looking forward to some park images. By the other pictures you've shared on the site, this is going to be a stunning project.

STEAM ACCOUNT 
YOUTUBE                 TWITCH

Offline PandaCoasters

• The Grinch wearing a mask holding a gun
    • View Profile
    • PandaCoasters' Youtube
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 04:05 PM »
Haha, great use of mockups! I love the graphics you've created :)
'I vote that my team makes Trump Land with a big fat wall from Boston's Dams so we can make SSD great again and keep out the illegal normies.'

-me, SSD'16

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 11:16 PM »
Very clever. Great way to hype your project. :)
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline mb1.0.2

• Keepin' it Classy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2017, 08:08 AM »
Lol, so clever. Can't wait to see this fleshed out, the pics you've been showing have been fantastic!

Offline TMH

• Never look back darling, it distracts from the now
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2017, 10:45 AM »
Great presentation. I've been enjoying the preview pictures from other threads.

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 04:05 AM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Warner Bros. finally decided to end the suspense by confirming the future opening of a world-class resort in North East London.  Located in Leavesden (close to the famous Harry Potter Studio Tour), the resort will have the avowed objective of becoming the first paid tourist destination in England in the medium term. To do this, Warner Bros does not want to repeat past mistakes, so contrary to the Australian, German and Spanish attempts, the park will not be managed by a third party. Warner Bros. has therefore founded a new division: Warner Bros. Parks. Warner Bros has debauched some masterminds of Universal Parks and Disneyland in order to credibly claim to compete with them.

Despite these crazy ambitions, Warner wants to remain cautious at first. At the opening, the resort will have "only", a theme park and a hotel. The amusement park will use some of the most juicy Warner licenses (DC super heroes, and Looney Tunes for example). And should feature at least 4 major world-class rides. Three phases of extensions are already thought out, which would allow the creation of other thematic worlds centered on other major licenses (it is murmuring that a certain sorcerer will eventually arrive at the park). The construction of the park is already more than begun, and the opening is expected to take place next summer.

To illustrate this announcement, the park has released a concept-art banneer !

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 03:59 AM by Neitsab »
Warner Movie Worlds
(pardon my french!)

Offline RCT D!

• San Lacrona Beach Resort
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Tycoon D! - YouTube Channel
Re: Warner Movie Worlds : Introduction
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 06:30 AM »
Great start, I´m really interested in this project, seems to be a huge park.

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2017, 07:24 AM »
Finally!
This will be great, i can feel that.
And the first pictures you showed us in TBPT were really wonderful and spread a unique style.
Your idea with the commericals is great as well and underlines your creativity and attention to realism when it comes to the presentation.

The entrance look suberp. Great use of thoose art shapes with the WB logo. The plaza pathcover art work looks promising too.
I am really exciting for DC Worlds.
Let´s start: DC vs Marvel
 :P :P

Please more soon
greetz
zeroG
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW YOU

Offline andreizsmart

• 'supercoolsuper'
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2017, 10:59 AM »
Excited about this project and thus far, execution is spot in. Love the way your presenting the development of the project as well. Keep it up and can't wait for more.
Initiating power transfer...

Warner Movie Worlds : Hollywood Square & Entrance
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2017, 07:02 AM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

In May 2018, while the opening of the park is imminent, Warner Bros. Parks invited the press from all over England and other countries to come and discover the park exclusively. So it's time to finally discover what Warner Movie Worlds has to offer! Today we will focus on the park entrance and on the first area that will serve as a Main Street. For this visit, the journalists were accompanied by a communicator, but also by the head of the artistic team of the park.

The entrance of the park obviously refers to the traditional arch of the Hollywood studios. This is a way to enter the world of Warner Bros. and to soak up the atmosphere of the park.

On the left when you enter the park you can find an information point where you can also book a locker. Next to this place, there is also an ice shop called "Ice Cream of the Crop" where you have the opportunity to eat your Ice cream surrended by Pictures of stars eating... ice cream ! Wanna eat Cookie Dough Ice Cream in front of Elizabeth Taylor ?? You have found the perfect place!

Just next to the terrace of the Ice Cream shop, you can found the Classic Theater. It is a building that houses some relics of Warner Bros. classics. For example you can find pieces of the car broken by James Dean in Rebel Without a Cause.

In front of the theater, you have the square around the iconic shield WB logo. This is obviously the square that gives its name to this main street "Hollywood Square". This seems like a really pleasant place to chill when your teenagers are having fun on roller coasters and you're a bit tired of Cartoon characters !

It is also on the middle of this square that the timeless Caroussel can be found. A flat ride that should delight young and old alike !

You may have already spot the reproduction of the famous "Chinese Theater", indeed, It is located on one side of the square. This reproduction contains a family attraction: an immersive 3D cinema called CINEMAX, Race Through Cinema History.

This movie is about a cinema enthusiast which after a screening of The Life of Emile Zola (first WB movie to get Best Picture), discovers a machine that will carry him among decades of Warner Bros. movies. This family film allows you to discover WB cult movies remastered for the occasion and with an additional character: you! A dynamic and funny ride!

Next to Cinemax you can find the Dean's Diner. This is the last building in Hollywood Square before DC Worlds.

This Diner allows you to eat burgers in a restaurant dedicated to the actor James Dean whose Warner Bros has produced all of his films.

It's time to focus on the other side of the square ... Or rather we will in part 2 of this presentation. I would introduce you in just a few hours the rest of this Hollywood Square!

Warner Movie Worlds
(pardon my french!)

Re: Warner Movie Worlds : Hollywood Square & Entrance pt 1
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2017, 08:20 AM »
So much to comment on in this one...
1 - Your Chinese theater turned out great, and you did an interior, and it's fantastic.  You're really putting a lot into this.
2 - Your entrance gates are amongst the most photorealistic I've seen.
3 - That signage on the Classic Theatre!   :drool:
4 - That Carousel!   :drool:
5 - Is it stealing if I tell you I'm stealing it?  The modern building in your third shot will work well in ExpoCity. 

That list was getting ridiculously long.  But also, I like it that I'm not the only one who builds way ahead of the thread photos.  It keeps me from walking away too soon, and lets me take more time when I need to.

Offline mineraljunction

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2017, 12:59 PM »
So much good stuff in here! The scaling and colours are all very pleasing on the eye. Looking forward to more  :)

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2017, 02:30 PM »
When I see your pictures I start thinking to do my park completly new...and I love DC as well. Just joking ;)
The architecture is so inspiring and the mixture of different styles is just fantastic.Great vibe and atmosphere comes with it
This is simply perfect. I love everything I see.
I see forward to the attractions and coasters and maybe some movie based ride like JAWS.
Def. my favorite project at the moment.  :up:

greetz
zeroG
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW YOU

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2017, 02:52 PM »
I love the whimsical look of this park. Reminds me a bit of Toontown or a scene out of an old Warner Bros cartoon. Great stuff.

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2017, 06:40 PM »
I really can't say anything other than what JP said.  Fabulous on all counts!
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline PandaCoasters

• The Grinch wearing a mask holding a gun
    • View Profile
    • PandaCoasters' Youtube
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2017, 07:14 PM »
Wow, that went from 0-60 in a matter of days.

I love the detail of your structures and the variety of them - the Chinese Theater is especially cool! :love:
'I vote that my team makes Trump Land with a big fat wall from Boston's Dams so we can make SSD great again and keep out the illegal normies.'

-me, SSD'16

Online Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2017, 07:38 PM »
This is brilliant work!!  Wow!

Offline BlueSpirit

• ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2017, 01:07 AM »
Absolutely stunning! Love the theming :D

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2017, 04:24 AM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

So it's time to explore the other side of Hollywood Square! Right across the street from the Dean's Diner you find an another place to relax: the La La Café!

The La La Café is a place where you can have a small coffee, tea or soda while eating a delicious Donut, while listening to the music of the greatest musicals.

What else does this side of the square have to offer? Well, right beside La La Café you find another ride of Hollywood Square: Hotel Hollywood Terror!

Inspired by the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, this hotel is sure to surprise you, as it is a Mad House ride that will make you visit a hotel that seems to have experienced a sinister destiny.

The main room of the ride may be a little frightening, but it should have fun anyway!

We get closer to the right side of the entrance to the park, with the last store the "Warner SHop", quite simply. A gift stores that will be perfect for your shopping ... At three weeks of the openings the supplies have not yet been delivered yet, obviously.

There you go! So we end up on the right of the entrance arch. Let's finish with two panoramas of the entry of Warner Movie Worlds and that concludes this first part of our visit!

Let's go on to the family zone, Wb Kids World. Oh shhhhhhhh! It would seem that there is a filming right next to the entrance of the world. I think that means that the presentation of WB Kids will be next time!

Warner Movie Worlds
(pardon my french!)

Offline Tim_K

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2017, 04:30 AM »
Looks amazing, love how you've made the mad house ride! Very inventive use of scenery! You've also really nailed that WB-atmosphere with your architectural styles.

Wonderful work!

Offline Captain_Rageman

• The filthiest of the filthy casual
    • View Profile
Re: Warner Movie Worlds : Hollywood Square PART TWO
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2017, 07:07 PM »
The madhouse is amazing, and the main street is so intricate! It is quite easy to stun me on this site, but this has me 'bottom jaw dropped and dragged around for a week'! I'm really looking forward to the other areas of the park, particularly the DC World one. Well done!  :)

STEAM ACCOUNT 
YOUTUBE                 TWITCH

Offline mb1.0.2

• Keepin' it Classy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2017, 07:12 PM »
This is all so...right. The scale, the detail, the saturation of colors...it's all just about as perfect as one can expect from Planet Coaster. Beautiful work.

Offline BlueSpirit

• ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2017, 01:38 AM »
Damn, how I love this park so far! The panoramas give a good idea of how the street looks, but might we see an overview shot some day? I think that would give even more insight on this amazing looking street. Like Masked said above, everything - even the tiniest details - fit in with eachother and its looks top notch. Well done Neitsab, I am looking forward to more :)

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2017, 08:19 AM »
Lovely!  Again, I can't add anything others haven't said.  Totally agree with MB especially.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2017, 12:44 PM »
My word. I don't know what to say. This is just astounding.
I'd love to know how those Palm trees are going to survive one of our winters though ;) This is definitely one of those projects to watch.

« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2017, 08:42 PM »
I am loving every bit of this. That Chinese theater  :love: 
Cannot wait to see the various 'lands' develop!

Re: Warner Movie Worlds : Star Pier - 5/6
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2018, 04:01 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

So... Where did we stop again? Oh, yes that's right. We had visited Hollywood Square... now WB Kids... Or maybe we should see "Star Pier" first!

Star Pier is the smallest world in Warner Movie Worlds. This area is supposed to recreate the atmosphere of a Mediterranean village that would be the haven of peace of the greatest Hollywood stars!

It can be accessed from Hollywood Square behind the two large gates.

The only ride there is a ferry wheel, it is decorated by the face of the most known Tunes : Bugs Bunny !

But the purpose of Star Pier is not so much attractions but rather to rest in a playful setting, away from the noise of other worlds full of rides.

Here, you can enjoy a garlic bread, or a pizza in the sun, near the lake, in a relaxing setting!
The waiters under the courtyard serve bread that can be garnished to your taste.
There is also a pizerria in one of the buildings of the village.

There.. We've already gone around! But we promise to meet again very quickly to discover the world of the Tunes: WB Kidz World!

« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 04:18 PM by Neitsab »
Warner Movie Worlds
(pardon my french!)

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2018, 05:45 PM »
Lovely screenshots. Did you do the face of Bugs Bunny? It looks awesome.

Online Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2018, 05:45 AM »
Oh my goodness!  Bugs looks fantastic!!