(RCT3) Disney's Hollywood Studios at Disneyland Resort Dubai

• 46 replies

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
(RCT3) Disney's Hollywood Studios at Disneyland Resort Dubai
« on: September 08, 2017, 03:03 PM »
Hello everyone! Disneyland Resort Dubai is happy to announce that Disney's Hollywood Studios is going to be coming next year!

The announcement took place earlier today, and I am super excited for the newest studios theme park to open. Supplies are slowly arriving to the land that has been cleared for this massive park. I hope to see you all in the movies real soon!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 06:08 PM by cody »

Offline disneyfanjmd

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Disney's Hollywood Studios at Disneyland Resort Dubai
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 06:53 PM »
Yay!  Glad to hear this.

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 08:07 PM »
Yay!  Glad to hear this.
I am super excited myself, there are so many exciting plans for this park.

Offline cody

• View Profile
Happy Saturday everyone! Today I got some photos of the model of Star Wars: The Adventures Continue, which is also Starport at Disneyland USA. L4C Designs is really making this Star Wars themed area fully immersive, and it will be the perfect addition for Disneyland Resort Dubai's newest theme park.

As you can see the forced perspective technique is going to be a key factor in transporting guests into another galaxy. Similar to Galaxies Edge in both Florida and California, Star Wars: The Adventures Continue and Starport will have the mountainous landscape.

To those who are familiar with the Galaxies Edge models, you will notice that some of the buildings are identical to those under construction in California and Florida.

The theming is going to be unlike anything seen in RCT3, and the size of Star Wars: The Adventures Continue is going to surprise guests from other galaxies.

Similar to the Flight Of Passage queue seen in Pandora: The World Of Avatar at Disney's Animal Kingdom, Battle Escape will have a large outdoor queue that will have thematic elements to help guests become a part of the story. I know Dubai is getting the misting fans ready because the anticipated wait times will be through the roof because Star Wars: The Adventures Continue will be an area that opens the same day as Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Finally, as you can see L4C Designs spares no expense when it comes to fine details. I am very grateful to have such an immersive land coming to Dubai, and there is no time being wasted. So a big thank you L4C Designs for the frequent updates, and the future looks very bright. I cannot wait for 2018 because this entire park will be a movie lovers kryptonite. I hope to see you all real soon!

Offline Captain EO

• We are here to change the World
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 09:12 AM »
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with Star Wars at this park. This park has a lot of potential to bring together a lot of the things most other Disney parks don't have. I think Marvel would fit in nicely somewhere along with some Pixar properties that haven't been as heavily featured elsewhere like maybe Monsters Inc, Bugs Life, Big Hero 6, ect...

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 10:07 PM »
I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with Star Wars at this park. This park has a lot of potential to bring together a lot of the things most other Disney parks don't have. I think Marvel would fit in nicely somewhere along with some Pixar properties that haven't been as heavily featured elsewhere like maybe Monsters Inc, Bugs Life, Big Hero 6, ect...
Star Wars is being made by L4C Designs. He is the creator of that land and has really done an amazing job of introducing the story that is being used. This park is coming next year for a reason because there are so many intellectual properties that can be used. I just have to find a perfect balance, as well as effective transitions from different areas.

Offline cody

• View Profile
Happy Monday everyone! I think we need to cue the Imperial March because here is another update of Star Wars: The Adventures Continue. This update will consist of the exact details from L4C Designs, with my commentary above each quote. Hopefully, if you follow Disneyland USA, you are able to follow along easily.

L4C Designs described this first shot vividly enough to where there is no further explanation needed.
First up is this small shop façade that will be a "pawn shop" style retailer, where various artifacts from across the galaxy come to rest, waiting for a curious buyer. The "Y" looking character above the door is actually "v" in Aurebesh, and is the First Order's mark of a verified seller. With daily raids by stormtroopers into local businesses, this verification allows shops to continue to operate under occupation.

In this screenshot, you can see how L4C Designs considered how might this outdoor courtyard can work for both Missouri and Dubai. It should be noted that Missouri will begin construction on its Star Wars themed area first, as this is the work of L4C Designs.
This is an outdoor courtyard that will function as a patio seating area for the nearby Resistance canteen quick service restaurant. It also features covered areas around the outskirts, allowing for shelter from the cold Missouri winters or the harsh Dubai summers.

Even a simple doorway is incredible within this model.
This door leads off of the nearby courtyard into an up and coming lounge. Here, famous entertainers will perform for various clientele, while an assortment of alcohol-free cocktails are served to patrons.

Here we have a good perspective of how the entrance will transport guests into another galaxy. I know in fact that this land will be packed with guests in both Missouri and Dubai. I can only imagine the lines on the first day of operation. I personally love how the technique of forced perspective is done within this large model, and the next two shots will show the true size of this land.
This view is from one of the two entrances to the land, and shows off the use of forced perspective in the land. In the background, a mountain range can be seen looming overhead.

One thing that I really appreciate is the realism. L4C Designs put so much realistic details that he even considered the ride buildings. My jaw drops with every update, and this is going to be a unique collaboration.
However, this mountain range is simply façade rockwork on the Battle Escape showbuilding.

Look at how huge the area is going to be! This is very exciting, and I feel this is history in the making.
Finally, this is an overhead view of the land. As you can see, it is rather expansive. Within the next couple weeks, I will send you a detailed schematic of the land, so as to assist with placement within Disney's Hollywood Studios in Dubai. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this week's update. Hope all is well.

As you can see in the last quote I kept every word from L4C Designs. I think he is absolutely incredible. Thank you so much L4C Designs for this opportunity. I also have a proposal for anyone doing a Disney park. The idea is going to be we should all form our own story. This means reference what the other parks are doing, and create many collaborations because our parks are relatives. I feel like this is a fun idea, but I want to know what everyone thinks and maybe get more Disney parks in the RCT3 Board.

Offline L4C Designs

• Coasters are great but dark rides are fun too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 02:15 PM »
Thank you for the kind words Cody. You have no idea how much I value this partnership and your feedback.
Disney Realms - A New Kind of Magic Kingdom - Coming in 2019
http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php/topic,18972.0.html

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2017, 02:22 PM »
Thank you for the kind words Cody. You have no idea how much I value this partnership and your feedback.
You are the one doing most of it! The credit goes to you my friend!

Offline cody

• View Profile
DHS at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Star Wars Model Update (10/16/17)
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2017, 08:14 PM »
As L4C Designs would say, Happy Update Day! Today I got some shots of some of the finer details within the model for Starport at Disneyland USA, and Star Wars: The Adventures Continue at Disneyland Resort Dubai.
Some things I am going to hold off on showing to keep as a surprise, which I am sure L4C Designs fully supports. This is his masterpiece that I am lucky to be a part of. So, lets get on with the program.

Very much like the last update, I am including the descriptions that were included within the message that L4C Designs sent to me. If you are like me, you love backstage areas. I feel there are going to be many shots behind the scenes once the model is in-game.
I have also been working on the backstage portions of the land, including emergency exits and Cast Member only corridors and areas. This metal door will lead from inside Smuggler's Quest, to an unthemed Cast Member only hall, and then outside, through this red door.

This is the final shot within the update that was sent to me. I am sure this land is going to packed full of guests, and the bathrooms will be no exception.
Finally, this white, green, and yellow building is another bathroom, this one nearer to Battle Escape than the first one, which is near Smuggler's Quest.

So, this update was smaller than what was sent to me. L4C Designs has something really neat that I would like for him to reveal himself. I personally made this decision, and I believe L4C Designs deserves to reveal some of the big stars of these Star Wars themed lands. As usual, I want to thank L4C Designs for another update on Star Wars: The Adventures Continue. Disney's Hollywood Studios is slated to begin entrance construction next month! I hope everyone has had a picture perfect day and see you all real soon!

Offline cody

• View Profile
DHS at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Star Wars Model Update (11/5/17)
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2017, 06:17 PM »
Happy Sunday everybody! I received a message from one of the imagineers that is on the construction team. As you all know, L4C Designs is the mastermind behind one of the biggest lands at Disney's Hollywood Studios at Disneyland Resort Dubai. I would like to share what he sent me, and even show the version that Disneyland USA is getting within the coming weeks. Construction for Starport at Disneyland USA is said to begin this month, while Star Wars: The Adventures Continue at Disney's Hollywood Studios will begin a few weeks later. All of us in Dubai are excited for this collaboration because it is massive!

In this image you can see one of the entrances. This will be one of the differences between Disneyland Resort Dubai and Disneyland Resort USA. The bridge is going to be used for the railroad in Disneyland USA, but Disney's Hollywood Studios does not have a train which will mean there will be a slight difference.
One of the entrances is coming along (it will be altered slightly for Dubai to fit a different theme transition). This trestle bridge carries the park's train across the entrance path, and the rockwork to the left of the path is to help obstruct guests' views of the Smuggler's Quest showbuilding (as seen below).

I am a huge nerd when it comes to what the guests don't see. Backstage areas are what Disney fanatics love to see because there has been a large contrast between the real world and the many worlds that Disney have guests become apart of.

Speaking of Smuggler's Quest, the queue is beginning to be finished, including the main entrance.
Does anyone want to guess what the opening wait times are going to be? I do not even want to know how quick the fastpasses are going to go. We all know the Star Wars themed areas are going to be popular, and even cause closures due to capacity.

The amount of details that are included in the story is absolutely phenomenal. L4C Designs has really made the stories come to life in this massive area, and those stories actually do not need to be modified at all.
Inside of the queue, the cavernous tight spaces will occasionally open up to large spaces, including one with a view of the docked Millennium Falcon.

I finally got around to texturing one of the original buildings in the model. This is simply to help crowd flow, by connecting a dead-end alley with a more open pathway.
L4C Designs and I already know that the Star Wars themed areas will be packed. Luckily, crowd flow has been accounted for.

Hey look! Disney's Hollywood Studios will have a "mountain range."
The rockwork on the Battle Escape showbuilding is nearly complete, and will eventually form a full "mountain range" on the horizon.

This is one of my favorite images. A complete aerial of what is coming soon. I can guarantee plenty of overviews in the future once the land is being constructed at Disney's Hollywood Studios, but this is already breath taking!
Finally, this overview shows just the shear size and scope of this land. There is still quite a bit to be done (but construction will begin in Missouri over Thanksgiving week).

A big thank you to L4C Designs! This is going to be incredible, and I know you are working hard to get everything ready. I want to assure you that I will be at Disneyland USA when it opens later this year, and hope you visit Dubai when we are creating your masterpiece! As for the rest of you mouseketeers, see ya real soon!

Offline Captain EO

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 03:31 PM »
Star Wars scenery seems to be coming together nicely. When will we see some in-game pictures, I'm dying to see it.

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2017, 03:49 PM »
Star Wars scenery seems to be coming together nicely. When will we see some in-game pictures, I'm dying to see it.
Disneyland USA will more than likely post photos of Starport out before Disneyland Dubai posts because Disneyland USA will begin construction first. Dubai will follow a few weeks later. I will recommend visiting Disneyland USA when it opens later this year because there are some really good ideas!

Offline cody

• View Profile
DHS at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Announcement (11/26/17)
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2017, 02:54 PM »
Happy Sunday everyone! I would like to announce that there is going to be a groundbreaking ceremony on Friday December 1st, 2017. We are going to begin constructing the main entrance to Disney's Hollywood Studios. More details will be made available on Wednesday November 29th, 2017. I will recommend everyone stay alert for information about the groundbreaking of Star Wars: The Adventures Continue which is rumored for December 2017. I hope everyone is having a magical day and see you all real soon!

Offline cody

• View Profile
DHS at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Details about Friday (11/29/17)
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2017, 01:49 PM »
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a magical Wednesday! We here at Disney's Hollywood Studios are preparing to begin the construction on the main entrance gates. Friday December 1st, 2017 is the day we plan on having every Disney fanatic here in Dubai to celebrate. Once the groundbreaking ceremony is done, complimentary transportation will transport guests to Disneyland Park for a special lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table.

There will be many guests, and I would like to recognize one in particular. L4C Designs will be present to discuss plans for Star Wars: The Adventures Continue and possibly future plans for both Disneyland Resort Dubai and Disneyland USA. I am glad to have him on the creative team and cannot wait to have him in Dubai.

I hope everyone has a magical Wednesday and have a picture perfect day at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2017, 03:19 PM »
This looks like it will be amazing in game.  :love:

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2017, 08:33 PM »
This looks like it will be amazing in game.  :love:
L4C Designs is putting lots of care into making Star Wars: The Adventures Continue a fully immersive area. My goal is to create Disney's Hollywood Studios to have the same level of detail as his creation because I am sure that this park is going to make history.

Offline cody

• View Profile
DHS at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Groundbreaking (12/1/17)
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 07:49 PM »
Happy Friday! Today was the big day! We finally broke ground on Disney's Hollywood Studios!

Today was a picture perfect day. We had many guests come to help celebrate (and eat the cake).

Speech:

Good morning everyone. I am super excited to be here today to break ground on what will be one of my biggest projects. Disney's Hollywood Studios will embody the ideas of transporting guests into immersive worlds, while keeping the Disney element that everyone is familiar with. Enter through the Pan-Pacific style entrance with the Sorcerer's Hat dominating the skyline. Enjoy classic attractions with a mix of new and old elements. I am excited to share more details in the near future because some ideas are too complex to even describe. I hope everyone has a picture perfect day and enjoy the lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table.

Offline cody

• View Profile
DHS at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Grand Entrance Plaza (12/3/17)
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2017, 01:57 PM »
Welcome to Disney's Hollywood Studios! In 2018, Disneyland Resort Dubai will let guests star in their own movies with the help of Disney storytelling and immersive experiences. Today I had the privilege to preview what will be known as the Grand Entrance Plaza. Guests will walk the "red carpet" before they use their magic bands to begin their production.

Considering this a very large entrance area, we hope to accommodate as many guests as possible. Guests will be able to purchase theme park tickets at Disney's Hollywood Studios, as that option will only exist as kiosks in front of the main gates of Disneyland Park.

A big improvement is the security checkpoints being added immediately as opposed to adding security during a refurbishment. There are many checkpoints to get guests into Disney's Hollywood Studios quicker than Disneyland Park.

To help spread Christmas cheer, there is already Christmas music playing for the cast members that are helping construct our latest production. Everyone is eager to begin telling new stories.

I end this construction update with a photo of the main entrance gates. I expect magic band touch points to be installed within the end of the week. Construction should be picking up real soon, but I hope everyone has a magical Sunday! That's a wrap!

Offline disneyfanjmd

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2017, 07:37 PM »
What pack are those metal detectors from?

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2017, 07:48 PM »
What pack are those metal detectors from?
Coaster Joe's Crowd Control. Very helpful for that realistic effect.  :D

Offline disneyfanjmd

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2017, 05:57 PM »
Thanks!

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2017, 05:02 PM »
Thanks!
No problem! We made sure there are plenty of security checkpoints to get guests inside Disney's Hollywood Studios as efficiently as possible.

Offline cody

• View Profile
DHS at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Pyro Test Video (12/11/17)
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2017, 07:39 PM »
Happy Monday everybody! I have a special treat for you all. I finally uploaded my first in-game video. In the future I hope I can do more. This one does not have audio, but shows pyro testing at Disney's Hollywood Studios. This is a pyro test for the groundbreaking ceremony for Star Wars: The Adventures Continue. I hope you all enjoy and may the force be with you!

Offline Captain EO

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2017, 10:12 PM »
Everything looks great. I can't wait to see this park take shape.

Offline cody

• View Profile
DHS at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Star Wars Model Update (12/20/17)
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2017, 03:38 PM »
Happy Wednesday everyone! These past few days have been very busy, and I have been putting off sharing the latest update on the Star Wars themed area coming to both Disney Realms and Disneyland Resort Dubai. L4C Designs is an excellent storyteller and I am excited to bring his stories to life in Dubai.

I always get excited when there is an overview of this massive area.
Towards the back of the land is the Resistance area, featuring Battle Escape, the Locktulla Canteen restaurant, and an abandoned Jedi shrine in the forest. In the middle is the First Order controlled area, featuring a heavily regulated cantina, shops, and a First Order military barrack. Finally, on the left side is the rogue area. This is the area neither the Resistance or the First Order have taken control of. This is where the scum and villainy of the Star Wars universe does business. Here is where a less regulated cantina and Smuggler's Quest can be found.

I find the smallest details to be interesting. I am sure that there will be many photos taken at the sign, as well as lines that stretch for hours.
From the queue of Battle Escape. The attraction's façade is themed to an abandoned Imperial bunker that the Resistance has fortified and taken refuge in. This ion cannon sits at the queue's entrance, and will eventually feature the attraction's name along with wait times and FastPass return times.

The way L4C Designs presents this radar makes me think of how much
Farther along in the queue is this radar, which while similar to the ion cannon in design, is simply for surveillance of the surrounding area.

I can already imagine the crowds within this area, probably a photopass spot about this point.
Of course, wherever the Resistance is, the First Order isn't far away, and they want everyone to know. This building houses a landing pad on the upper levels, and faces the Resistance base that will house Battle Escape.

I am going to announce that Dubai will have some interactive games for guests to participate in. There will definitely be walk around characters to help enhance the immersive experience as guests are expected to take on their own Star Wars story. I cannot wait to share more real soon because there are so many secrets that have not been revealed quite yet.  ::)

Offline cody

• View Profile
DHS at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Extra Land (1/28/18)
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2018, 09:35 AM »
Happy Sunday stars! Today I am happy to announce that Disneyland Resort Dubai gained a large portion of land to help push construction of Disney's Hollywood Studios into overdrive! This land acquisition is worth $200 million. There are many ideas and now there is a lot of land to work with. I cannot wait to share more within the coming weeks, as the first area of Disney's Hollywood Studios will be dropping in soon!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 09:40 AM by cody »

Offline cody

• View Profile
DHS at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Star Wars Model Update (2/4/18)
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2018, 01:24 PM »
Happy Sunday Star Wars fans! This weekend I had a conference call with L4C Designs who has informed me that the exteriors of both Starport and Star Wars: The Adventures Continue are complete. Perfect timing too, as Disney's Hollywood Studios just bought a large amount of land for the many immersive areas that will be coming later this year. Star Wars: The Adventures Continue is one of the most highly anticipated areas for this park, and Starport is one of the headliners for Disney Realms. Both properties are being worked on, and we can expect to see more news within the coming weeks. Luckily, there is a transcript of the conference call along with the photos of the model. I am super excited for this and L4C Designs definitely has done an incredible job.

You know this shot well! This is the entrance to Smuggler's Quest, the Millennium Falcon simulator attraction, along with one of the land's two restrooms.
It is obvious that Star Wars: The Adventures Continue and Starport are both immersive lands that keep guests within the world of Star Wars.

This building is new, and is a counter-service restaurant. Guests will enter through the blue door ways, order inside, and then proceed to either side, where there is seating both on the lower and upper floors.
With any immersive experience, there is the factor of specialty food and beverages. There will be plenty of seating as this area will be swamped.

This is the last part of the settlement before heading out to the mountainous part of the land. The bridge over the walkway serves as a bridge for Cast Members to transition between backstage areas without impeding guest flow through the land.
A really neat feature is the bridge for cast members. I feel the cast members will add to the realism factor, as many areas are on one level and cast members walk through guest areas to get to their destinations. I also see a potential location for a show, so this will more than likely come whenever construction begins.

Here is the entrance to Battle Escape, the trackless dark ride set in a battle between the Resistance and the First Order. The mountain range hides the attraction's showbuilding from view.
The default wait time is 300 minutes.... I will already suggest booking fastpasses when they are first unlocked. This is going to be a really fun attraction that will definitely be a unique experience in RCT3. The mountain range looks incredible!

Finally, here is the total overview of the land. Any white areas will be in-game terrain, and any areas that have dirt will have in-game trees and foliage. Most of the buildings take a great amount of care when it comes to detail, taking into account ventilation and drainage
This experience is massive. The landscaping team is already doing research as to how to blend this land in to where guests are completely within the Star Wars world. This makes my jaw drop, and I know there is going to be lots of work done to help make this one of the best creations in RCT3 history.

Disney's Hollywood Studios is going to have plenty of attractions for guests of all ages. Star Wars: The Adventures Continue is definitely going to be a headliner. L4C Designs is going to be the head of this area because it is truly breathtaking. Guests at both Disney Realms and Disney's Hollywood Studios will find some unique experiences at both Star Wars themed areas, as the entrances will be rather different. There are a few secrets that will be revealed at a later time because there is so much work that still lies ahead. A huge thank you to L4C Designs and his team at Disney Realms. We are working closely together to make sure guests are immersed within the magic of their favorite stories. 2018 is going to be a huge year, and there is a lot being planned so definitely stay within the spotlight because you are about to be the star of your own story!

Offline cody

• View Profile
(RCT3) DHS at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Latest Update (2/26/18)
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2018, 09:13 PM »
Hey everyone! Today I wanted to let you know that I had to restart the park file because it is a custom scenario. This is because of a much larger area of land as well as some issues with the other file. The entrance will be the same, and I hope to get some photo updates soon! Hope everyone has a magical evening!

Offline cody

• View Profile
(RCT3) DHS at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Main Entrance (2/28/18)
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2018, 07:42 PM »
Happy Wednesday to all of you stars! Today I got to visit what I call Construction Studios. My jaw dropped when I pulled into the parking lot because a lot of work has been done. Even one of my favorite attractions at Walt Disney World is now dominating the skyline!

Grabbing my drone, I had to get an overview of everything. In my opinion, this project is starting out at a high standard. About one year ago, Disneyland Park began construction. Now, Disney's Hollywood Studios is starting in-park construction to include structures you will see in Disney's Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror is definitely has me pumped about this park!

I know many critics will say this is just a clone of Disney's Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World, but that is actually false. This is going to be quite different in a few aspects which can already be seen within the main entrance area (name TBA). Most of the buildings from Sunset Boulevard and Hollywood Boulevard in Walt Disney World are present, just swapped around in order to stay original and will help in the future once more lands are added.

From the end of the "street," you can see that the main entrance area is rather wide. Disneyland Resort Dubai is expecting Disney's Hollywood Studios to be very popular, so the wider street will help give guests some room to breathe as they star in their own movie.

Considering the possible areas, a small fastpass area sits beside Disney Clothiers. I am going to recommend booking fastpasses once they are made available because I predict they will be gone real quick!

Disney's Hollywood Studios in both Dubai and Florida have fun details to help set the scene and time period. This sign is an example, a neon sign with Mickey Mouse on it makes me think of window shopping.

This area is definitely a work in progress, but I believe every project has to start somewhere. Some of the greatest works are refurbished constantly to help show new skills gained within the design phase. Lately, critics have been watching Disneyland Resort Dubai. We believe that comments and suggestions made by guests are very helpful in creating more magic. I will recommend guests to please share your thoughts because they are of value, and I will see you all real soon!