Weekly Address #48

• 5 replies

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
Weekly Address #48
« on: July 07, 2018, 10:09 PM »
Happy Sunday morning everyone! I just got done doing a live stream for my World Of Discovery project. It was not the best live stream, but hey it is something! I hope to do more videos soon and hope to branch out more! SGW has been pretty calm lately, and I am sure everyone was having fun on July 4, especially in the United States. Overall, I am happy to see SGW get festive for different holidays and it is always a great time to check out projects that are celebrating.

I know this post is short, but I just wanted to say good job to everyone! We are one of the best communities for theme park games and simulations and I hope we can continue to be that way!

Weekly Question(s):
What did you do on July 4?

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly Address #48
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 12:13 AM »
I caught a few minutes of your YouTube live stream tonight. It musta been around midnight where you are- Florida, right? But here on the west coast it was just after 9 PM. You were on in Prime Time, baby! I bet you pulled in more viewers than the 9 o'clock repeat of The Big Bang Theory over on NBC!... okay, maybe not. I'll watch the whole video later (well, I might skip over parts of it.) :P

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 11:10 AM »
Played some Planco, and then sat in the house as major thunderstorms rolled through for several hours. My dog was already shaking out of her skin and the all the locals starting blowing of the works (while it was till raining) and she continued to be a stressed mess.
But I did enjoy standing in the rain and watching the neighbors light up the sky.

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 12:23 PM »
I caught a few minutes of your YouTube live stream tonight. It musta been around midnight where you are- Florida, right? But here on the west coast it was just after 9 PM. You were on in Prime Time, baby! I bet you pulled in more viewers than the 9 o'clock repeat of The Big Bang Theory over on NBC!... okay, maybe not. I'll watch the whole video later (well, I might skip over parts of it.) :P
I am in Florida. It was not the best live stream, but I don't get as many views as I hope. I try to take baby steps before jumping into something too huge. That is kinda why I do not have a schedule.  ::)

Played some Planco, and then sat in the house as major thunderstorms rolled through for several hours. My dog was already shaking out of her skin and the all the locals starting blowing of the works (while it was till raining) and she continued to be a stressed mess.
But I did enjoy standing in the rain and watching the neighbors light up the sky.

I was at a friends all day. Got a little sunburned, but hey it was fun!

Offline Forgath

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 01:39 AM »
Weekly Question(s):
What did you do on July 4?

Well July 4th isnt a national holiday in my country, so i just worked. :)

Offline Fonki

• Fonki Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2018, 10:14 AM »
i started at my new job,learning new things and people,and later that day i did some refurbishing in one of my projects