A A A A Author Topic: Incertezza | Gerstlauer Lynet by MuffinJosh | POV REL  (Read 2993 times)

MuffinJosh710

•  
  • :
  • I'm not paying that much!!!
Incertezza | Gerstlauer Lynet by MuffinJosh | POV REL
Post #1     : November 26, 2015, 04:04 PM
Hey guys I started this project a while ago and I thought it was about time I made a thread, so here is a teaser.

Let me know what you think! :D
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 02:38 PM by MuffinJosh710 »
Signatures are overrated....

Xpress114

•  
  • :
Re: (WIP) Incertezza - A Mack Coaster by Josh
Post #2     : November 26, 2015, 04:21 PM
Looks Great!

deathfearsnone

•  
  • :
  • hola
Post #3     : November 26, 2015, 04:47 PM
Looks incredible

Chromin

•  
  • :
  • Crap I forgot to change this.
Post #4     : November 27, 2015, 04:23 AM
Can't really say anything except that the supports still need flanges and knuckles... it looks promising, though.

YouTube - RCTlounge - Facebook - Skype (OvanPutten)

MuffinJosh710

•  
  • :
Post #5     : November 29, 2015, 01:53 PM
Looks Great!

Thanks lots!

Looks incredible

Cheers mate

Can't really say anything except that the supports still need flanges and knuckles... it looks promising, though.

Yeh it still is very WIP, hopefully I will have a completed video to show you all soon! Thanks for the comment anyways.

The full layout and supports (ONLY layout and supports) are available to download on RCTgo! Just place the file in Documents/RCT3/Parks, and there you go! You have my supports and layout for the coaster.

Link for download: http://rctgo.com/downloads/view/14437

Here is a pic to keep you guys occupied:

Enjoy the ride!

MuffinJosh710

•  
  • :
Post #6     : December 21, 2015, 07:19 AM
Hey guys just a bit of an update on Incertezza. So basically I have not been able to film the rest of the ride because of my new PC I got a few weeks ago. I transferred the park file onto the new one, but within Winter Break I will post the video hopefully. It's really annoying me that I seem to have forgotten about finishing this ride  :(

Anyways so yes, I have been working on the foliage hard, and I'm trying to make it look similar to a China forest.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated and remember if you want too, you can download this coaster from the post above this :)

Chromin

•  
  • :
  • Crap I forgot to change this.
Post #7     : December 21, 2015, 08:47 AM
I like the foliage so far, it's an interesting style. The pines would normally look a bit out of place, but other than the different shape they fit very well. I like the sky edits, although I'd prefer if you used different pictures instead of the same sky.

Also, the station is, frankly, quite ugly. It's really nothing more than a brick block with an Asian roof. I'd suggest giving it more shape and detail, especially the lower part, or building a whole new one completely - I'd say an Asian pagoda would look very nice as a station, although it may be a slight challenge.

Looking forward to seeing more!

YouTube - RCTlounge - Facebook - Skype (OvanPutten)

Rollermad

•  
  • :
  • Harper Point.
Post #8     : December 21, 2015, 09:25 AM
I like the foliage so far, it's an interesting style. The pines would normally look a bit out of place, but other than the different shape they fit very well. I like the sky edits, although I'd prefer if you used different pictures instead of the same sky.

Also, the station is, frankly, quite ugly. It's really nothing more than a brick block with an Asian roof. I'd suggest giving it more shape and detail, especially the lower part, or building a whole new one completely - I'd say an Asian pagoda would look very nice as a station, although it may be a slight challenge.

Looking forward to seeing more!

I have to agree with Chromin the station doesn't look very good. Also around the ride it would be cool if you added some rocks from sets like Webers, Shyguys and Craggage (PB&J)

RCT D!

•  
  • :
  • San Lacrona Beach Resort
Post #9     : December 24, 2015, 02:51 AM
Above all I like the vegetation, the trees, the bushes, the lush flower fields and so on. But I don´t like the station basement: very simple, add arounf that basement many rocks as if the station is on the top of a rock mountain. The station itself (the top of it) is not bad.

MuffinJosh710

•  
  • :
Post #10     : December 27, 2015, 02:59 PM
So finally I have made a POV for you all! Yes, I re-did the station.

I have not had time for my other projects, Fantasia Gardens is still being worked on by the way, so don’t worry, updates are coming.

Hope you like it and let me know what you think?