Poll

Which part of park would you like to see next?

Midway
0 (0%)
Western Territory
2 (18.2%)
Main Street
4 (36.4%)
County Fair
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

A A A A Author Topic: [WIP] Six Flags Arizona Preview Day is Here!! Lots of Surprises!!  (Read 6338 times)

Famous2364

•  
  • :
  • shyguy's World Rocks!
Something new is coming to the state of Arizona they said the theme park company will give a press release in a few weeks of what is to come. But as a reporter this theme park going to bring something BIG to Arizona. Check out some of the pics i was able to get a shot of.

Well when i was sneaking around the land property i took a pic of this coaster it looks very related to other designs just like it across the united states under some very popular theme park chain...well only time can tell.

Criticism is greatly appreciated!I am new to sharing projects that i am working on and custom theme parks.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 01:47 PM by Famous2364 »

RCTextreemmm

•  
  • :
  • shyguy's World Rocks!
Re: [WIP] Arizona Adventures Theme Park
Post #2     : July 30, 2013, 02:08 PM
Beautiful park

-CoasterJoe-

•  
  • :
  • Thinking...
Re: [WIP] Arizona Adventures Theme Park
Post #3     : July 30, 2013, 02:08 PM
Looking good. Question though, what part of Arizona are you basing this park in. Depending on where, the landscape will be alot different. If your trying to go for a park in the main city area, there will be ALOT less trees, and more desert type plant, via cactus, etc. Also, in that first picture, if that was to be the main path, that is a really tight squeeze right there. Just some ideas. If you want some pointers, PM about Arizona, thats where im from.
Weapons, Jeeps, Robotics, and RCT3. Pretty much sums my life.

B&M Connectors. Thats my thing.

iNicholas

•  
  • :
  • Lax
Re: [WIP] Arizona Adventures Theme Park Main Entrance + New Area
Post #4     : July 30, 2013, 04:25 PM
^hey another Arizonan!  :) (even though I grew up until middle school in VA lol)

If the park is anywhere near Phoenix
Make sure it sells lots of water and lots of electric squirt fans :) it was 108 where I lived today

Elizabeth

•  
  • :
  • shyguy's World Rocks!
Post #5     : July 30, 2013, 10:31 PM
Nice start to your park! The entrance is simple but very pleasant. :)

Alexshow Official.

•  
  • :
  • atleast i get to try something..
Post #6     : July 31, 2013, 06:32 AM
^^^    Ha! a arizona member aswell. so am i. as i'm guessing this is flagstaff or middle of kingmen and flagstaff.

Famous2364

•  
  • :
  • shyguy's World Rocks!
Post #7     : July 31, 2013, 12:06 PM
Nice start to your park! The entrance is simple but very pleasant. :)
Thank you for the comment!Its greatly appreciated!
Beautiful park
Thanks!Its definitely work lol.
^^^    Ha! a arizona member aswell. so am i. as i'm guessing this is flagstaff or middle of kingmen and flagstaff.
Yes this park is located in Flagstaff.
Looking good. Question though, what part of Arizona are you basing this park in. Depending on where, the landscape will be alot different. If your trying to go for a park in the main city area, there will be ALOT less trees, and more desert type plant, via cactus, etc. Also, in that first picture, if that was to be the main path, that is a really tight squeeze right there. Just some ideas. If you want some pointers, PM about Arizona, thats where im from.
Thanks for all the help in the right direction!

UPDATE #2

Official Press Release:

Six Flags CEO James W. P. Reid-Anderson Announcement Today!
Something BIG has finally arrived at Flagstaff, Arizona and its not Arizona Adventures Theme Park instead it is Six Flags Over Arizona!The current theme park chain has decided to expand its product in the west!So far all the company has release information on is the upcoming areas of the park:
Gotham City
Midway
Western Territory
Main Street
County Fair
However, the park has unreleased plans for the later seasons to come which the park will grow and introduce more thrills than never before!Six Flags Over Arizona is just the beginning!
I was only able to get some shots of the new developments on the land because they are a fast full speed in opening the park. Take a look below!

I saw some red tracked coaster near the back of the park but it doesn't look like it will be a typical B&M...hmmm

Then while taking shots of the hypercoaster i saw a wooden track coaster near the front end of the park. Seems Six Flags hasn't lost there old woodie touch!

Then i was able to get even a closer preview of the inverted coaster seems like it will be themed to some masked vigilante that has a cape??Also it seemed very strange like some prisoners escaped...

Well i until next time!I wonder what are the unreleased plans of the company for the park??

However, it seems i missed a pic in the pictures i took. It seems this coaster will be inclosed...

But the strangest thing was after returning back to my office I got this picture that was on my desk...reminds me of some psychopathic criminal in the DC comics but i can't remember his name??

Criticism is greatly appreciated!Please be respectful I am new to this level of detailing!

« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 05:26 PM by Famous2364 »

mb1.0.2

•  
  • :
  • Keepin' it Classy
Re: [WIP] Six Flags Over Arizona New Coasters + New Area
Post #8     : July 31, 2013, 12:47 PM
If Six Flags bought this park, then it should be Six Flags Arizona, not Over Arizona, as I was told (when I did my Six Flags Phoenix park) that only original Six Flags properties have the "over" in their title.  Just a little critique if you're going for realism.

Alexshow Official.

•  
  • :
  • atleast i get to try something..
Re: [WIP] Six Flags Arizona New Coasters + New Area
Post #9     : July 31, 2013, 04:40 PM
funny thing was i was thinking of doing one.

Cling87

•  
  • :
  • Regina George is flawless
Re: [WIP] Six Flags Arizona New Coasters + New Area+New Preview!
Post #10     : July 31, 2013, 06:19 PM
Kinda hard to form an opinion on this one because the photo editing isn't that great. Actually makes the screens uglier instead of prettier.....

Also even though it seems you have some good ideas (I think the hyper might look good) it all seems a bit "meh"

I would work on the editing (give it some color so that it comes alive) and better editing/shots

Like why are you so obsessed with me

Wes

•  
  • :
  • Daddy, what's an update?
Post #11     : August 01, 2013, 01:53 AM
I agree with Cling in that the editing makes the screens look very dull.  Maybe you could brighten them up a little so they look a little less dreary.
The Game

Tosu97

•  
  • :
  • shyguy's World Rocks!
Post #12     : August 01, 2013, 11:37 AM
I love it when people do Six Flags and Cedar Fair parks! We need more of these! Looks good but I agree some of the editing makes it hard to tell what I'm looking at. Keep it up!

123ak59

•  
  • :
Post #13     : August 01, 2013, 02:24 PM
sorry to go gorres on you, but you should use the B&M Track retexture by CPCisco. it will make your rides more appealing to the eye. I like it so far, good job! Im guessing the red tracked B&M is a flyer...

Famous2364

•  
  • :
  • shyguy's World Rocks!
Post #14     : August 04, 2013, 11:32 AM
sorry to go gorres on you, but you should use the B&M Track retexture by CPCisco. it will make your rides more appealing to the eye. I like it so far, good job! Im guessing the red tracked B&M is a flyer...
As you will see in the update i used the B&M Track retexture!And thank you your commentary its greatly appreciated.

I agree with Cling in that the editing makes the screens look very dull.  Maybe you could brighten them up a little so they look a little less dreary.
Yes, i have some work to do on the editing im trying things so we will see how it goes!

I love it when people do Six Flags and Cedar Fair parks! We need more of these! Looks good but I agree some of the editing makes it hard to tell what I'm looking at. Keep it up!

If Six Flags bought this park, then it should be Six Flags Arizona, not Over Arizona, as I was told (when I did my Six Flags Phoenix park) that only original Six Flags properties have the "over" in their title.  Just a little critique if you're going for realism.
As you see it changed the name it does fit the park way better!

Kinda hard to form an opinion on this one because the photo editing isn't that great. Actually makes the screens uglier instead of prettier.....

Also even though it seems you have some good ideas (I think the hyper might look good) it all seems a bit "meh"

I would work on the editing (give it some color so that it comes alive) and better editing/shots
Yeah im working on the editing so we will see over time!

UPDATE #3

It seems Six Flags Arizona has a update in construction progress of the park. They decided to release more images and details of one of the themed areas Gotham City and Hyper coaster at the front of the park.And a surprise...

"Welcome to a world without rules"...I present Gotham City...

"Out of darkness...comes the knight"

However, "Some men just want to watch the world burn."HA HA HA HA!

Welcome to the Joker's MADHOUSE!!

Six Flags has also released the name of the coaster at the front of the park!Something BIG is coming to the Six Flags Arizona Park and it is you guessed it GOLIATH! I was able to get some shots of the coaster on site.

Also, i was able to get some new shots of the wooden coaster but its seems six flags aren't looking to give it a original name they may go old school...i think it will be named related to a snake...

Those were all the shots i was able to get before having to return back to the office. Six Flags sent me this..."I think you forgot something"

Seems it will be related to the X themed coasters at the other parks however, I don't know what they will name it yet...

Well until next time guys!Feel free to comment it is greatly appreciated and please be respectful!

Elizabeth

•  
  • :
  • shyguy's World Rocks!
Re: [WIP] Six Flags Arizona Gotham City is here + A surprise
Post #15     : August 05, 2013, 05:22 PM
Nice update! The Jokers Madhouse looks fun and I really liked the wooden coaster picture.

ProdigyRider

•  
  • :
  • Gold Pass Holder at Kings Island.
Post #16     : August 05, 2013, 08:27 PM
I don't think Cedar Fair warning signs should be used in a Six Flags park. Great park otherwise.

Famous2364

•  
  • :
  • shyguy's World Rocks!
Post #17     : August 19, 2013, 01:46 PM
Update #4

OPENING DAY AT SIX FLAGS ARIZONA!!!

Today, Six Flags allowed the press and special guest preview the new six flags park!Since my last visit, the park is near complete without the last area County Fair being finished. The park will open this following week on Friday. Its seems they added tall thrill rides to the attraction list such as Giant Drop, and Windseeker.Check out the preview day pics!

Cars are coming in heavy into the parking lot!

Early morning view of Goliath

Guests going through the turnstyles that waits their adventures!

Gotham City at its finest!

Also guest were able to preview the X-Factor!!Definitely a hidden thrill of the park!

Guest were also able to get a preview of the new area of the park western territory that includes the new wooden coaster Viper, The 300 foot Giant Drop, and Thunder River!

I was able to enter the park at night to get the overall experience of the park!

Talking with the six flags park manager he did say this is just the beginning for the six flags park. They do expect two more coasters and one thrill ride to come for the next the season of the park and they will be epic. He did hint the Gotham City area will grow more and its just not one villain in on the action. If they have more villains added to the area will we see other superheroes rise??Only time will tell!See ya on friday at the Grand Opening of Six Flags Arizona!!

Elizabeth

•  
  • :
  • shyguy's World Rocks!
Re: [WIP] Six Flags Arizona Preview Day is Here!! Lots of Surprises!!
Post #18     : August 19, 2013, 11:25 PM
Great update! The park is looking good and I'm sure opening day will be a huge success.