Change one word

• 293 replies

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
    • Subscribe to BackwardsProductions
Re: Change one word
« Reply #270 on: December 17, 2015, 04:38 AM »
Potato soup, where a coaster can ride between Universal Studios and Six Flags.... though it's now Wrongly added to the short delicious menu of unconventional-yet-exhilarating that I first read it as.Scream on.

Someone has to make a coaster called Potato Soup now....  :n00b:
Planet Coaster Tutorials - If you're new to Planet Coaster or an experienced player you'll find something new you can learn! [Updated]
Planet Coaster Blueprint Essentials - Don't start a new project without these!

Offline Mikikiwasha

• Aka. SilentMember
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 17, 2015, 09:23 AM »
Potato soup, where a coaster can ride between Universal Studios and Six Flags.... though it's now Wrongly added to the short thrilling menu of unconventional-yet-exhilarating that I first read it as.Scream on.

(Maybe for Durham?)

FlightToAtlantis

« Reply #272 on: December 17, 2015, 01:10 PM »
Potato soup, where a coaster can ride between Universal Studios and Six Flags.... though it's now Wrongly added to the short thrilling lift hill of unconventional-yet-exhilarating that I first read it as.Scream on.

Offline Weber

• It's not over till it's over.
    • View Profile
    • velvetskyemusic.com
« Reply #273 on: December 18, 2015, 06:47 AM »
Potato soup, where a coaster can ride between Universal Studios and Six Flags.... though it's now Wrongly added to the short thrilling lift hill of unconventional-yet-exhilarating parks I first read it as.Scream on.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 07:30 AM by Weber »

Offline Mikikiwasha

• Aka. SilentMember
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 18, 2015, 06:54 AM »
Potato soup, can a coaster can ride between Universal Studios and Six Flags.... though it's now Wrongly added to the short thrilling lift hill of unconventional-yet-exhilarating parks I first read it as. Scream on.

FlightToAtlantis

« Reply #275 on: December 18, 2015, 01:20 PM »
Potato soup, can a coaster can ride between Universal Studios and Six Flags.... though it's now been added to the short thrilling lift hill of unconventional-yet-exhilarating parks I first read it as. Scream on.

Offline Chromin

• I mostly just lurk nowadays
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 19, 2015, 07:42 AM »
Potato soup, can a coaster can ride between Universal Studios and Six Flags.... though it's now been added to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks I first read it as. Scream on.
Nothing to see here

Offline Mikikiwasha

• Aka. SilentMember
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 19, 2015, 01:02 PM »
Potato soup, can a coaster really ride between Universal Studios and Six Flags.... though it's now been added to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks I first read it as. Scream on.

Offline Weber

• View Profile
    • velvetskyemusic.com
« Reply #278 on: December 20, 2015, 06:47 AM »
Potato soup, can a coaster really ride between Universal Studios and Six Flags.... though it's now been added to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks I first read it as. Scream help.

« Reply #279 on: December 20, 2015, 07:24 AM »
Panda soup, can a coaster really ride between Universal Studios and Six Flags.... though it's now been added to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks I first read it as. Scream help.

Offline Mikikiwasha

• Aka. SilentMember
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 20, 2015, 07:27 AM »
Panda Coasters, can a coaster really ride between Universal Studios and Six Flags, though it's now been added to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks I first read it as? Scream help!

I'd imagine punctuation is free? I just want to clarify how I think the sentence structure works so that it doesn't get too confusing.

FlightToAtlantis

« Reply #281 on: December 22, 2015, 01:08 PM »
Panda Coasters, can a coaster really ride between Universal Studios and Six Flags, though it's now been added to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks I first rode it as? Scream help!

Offline Weber

• View Profile
    • velvetskyemusic.com
« Reply #282 on: January 04, 2016, 08:57 AM »
Panda Express, can a coaster really ride between Universal Studios and Six Flags, though it's now been added to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks I first rode it as? Scream help!

Offline iEddiez

• Curly Haired Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 11, 2016, 01:33 PM »
Panda Express, can a coaster really hide between Universal Studios and Six Flags, though it's now been added to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks I first rode it as? Scream help!

FlightToAtlantis

« Reply #284 on: February 11, 2016, 10:39 PM »
Orient Express, can a coaster really hide between Universal Studios and Six Flags, though it's now been added to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks I first rode it as? Scream help!

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
« Reply #285 on: February 12, 2016, 02:38 AM »
Orient Express, can a coaster really hide between Universal Studios and Six Flags, though it's now been added to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks I first rode it nude? Scream help!
Planet Coaster Tutorials - If you're new to Planet Coaster or an experienced player you'll find something new you can learn! [Updated]

Offline Buzz lightyear

• Official account for rct3 WDW.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 30, 2017, 06:22 AM »
Orient Express, can a coaster really hide between universal studios and six flags, though it's now been replaced to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks i first rode it nude? Scream help!
Disney World On RCT3!

Offline iEddiez

• Curly Haired Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: May 01, 2017, 01:52 PM »
Orient Express, can a GOAT really hide between universal studios and six flags, though it's now been replaced to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks i first rode it nude? Scream help!

Offline PandaCoasters

• The Grinch wearing a mask holding a gun
    • View Profile
    • PandaCoasters' Youtube
« Reply #288 on: May 10, 2017, 02:08 PM »
Orient Express, can a goat really hide between universal studios and six flags, though it's now been replaced to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks i first rode it nude? Scream ándale!
Folks, I'm going down to St. James Infirmary...

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 10, 2017, 11:42 PM »
Orient Express, can a giraffe really hide between universal studios and six flags, though it's now been replaced to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks i first rode it nude? Scream ándale!

Offline PandaCoasters

• View Profile
    • PandaCoasters' Youtube
« Reply #290 on: June 18, 2017, 08:19 AM »
Orient Express, can a giraffe really hide between universal studios and six flags, though it's now been replaced to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks i first rode it backwards? Scream ándale!

Offline Weber

• View Profile
    • velvetskyemusic.com
« Reply #291 on: July 08, 2017, 05:00 PM »
Orient Express, can a giraffe really warp between universal studios and six flags, though it's now been replaced to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks i first rode it backwards? Scream ándale!

Offline PandaCoasters

• View Profile
    • PandaCoasters' Youtube
« Reply #292 on: July 09, 2017, 11:37 AM »
Orient Express, can a giraffe really warp between hollywood studios and six flags, though it's now been replaced to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks i first rode it backwards? Scream ándale!

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: December 04, 2017, 01:30 PM »
Orient Express, can a giraffe really warp between hollywood studios and six flags, though it's now been replaced to the short thrilling lift hill of boring-yet-exhilarating parks i neverrode it backwards? Scream ándale!

Spoiler (hover to show)