Parallax - Random Stuff - Premier LIM v3

• 92 replies

Offline Parallax

• Beware Your Fears Made Into Light
    • View Profile
Re: Parallax - Random Stuff - Rocky Mountain Goodness
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2016, 08:40 PM »
Ay, y'all chill. I'll post updates when I'm ready. No need to get my thread locked because of your impatience. The RMC trains have been done for a while now, I've just been extremely preoccupied with real life stuff that I haven't given any thought to RCT3 for months. I'll try to be posting and releasing more stuff as soon as possible. I'm having an issue with getting trains to work on custom track, so if someone could help me out with that it would be greatly appreciated.

I imported these Premier LIM v3 trains today, as seen on Full Throttle, Superman: Ultimate Flight, etc. A generic version withou the bat, this is just the only render I have. Maybe watch out in the rides board in the near future for a project from me? Maybe ;)

Next update will be for the Millenium Flyer v2 trains.

Buzzards: the only bird that doubles as a threat to rodents and an insult to moderators.
The greatest threat the Corps ever faced was Parallax, an entity that fed on the yellow energy of fear.

Offline Shuzo

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Parallax - Random Stuff - Premier LIM v3
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2020, 06:58 AM »
What is going on now?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 07:21 AM by Shuzo »

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
Re: Parallax - Random Stuff - Premier LIM v3
« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2020, 12:54 PM »
What is going on now?

I don't believe anything is happening anymore. Parallax posted this 4 years ago.