Justice League - Battle for Metropolis

• 8 replies
Justice League - Battle for Metropolis
« on: May 19, 2015, 01:27 PM »
Opening on Saturday in Over Texas; Six flags new entry, Justice League Battle for Metropolis has opened for Media and..wow. Heres the video if you haven't watched it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=104&v=EqFFllD8A_E

Leave thoughts down below of how this looks. They have a winner in they're books if I were to say anything.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 09:43 AM by Alexshow Official. »

Offline toofpikk

• I am this forums noob.
    • View Profile
Re: [New!] Justice League - Battle for Metropolis; SFOT/SFStl.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 04:22 PM »

jesus christ this new ride is very impressive.

Unfortunately due to the 3dness I was unable to fully grasp the screens, but they mostly looked slightly too cartoony for my liking. But that has been proven to work, like in the old spiderman.

The ride system is very impressive. The movements look great, and the use of targets on the videos is also fantastic.
And the animatronic scenes rather then projections were so much more impressive then I personally could've expected from Six Flags. The joker animatronic was absolutely fantastic.
Great use of fire, smoke and strobes, and overall a very good looking ride for the six flags portfolio. Seriously, seriously impressed considering their track record with theming and immersive experiences.

Offline Germs

• Respectable Punk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 05:18 PM »
Wow, that looks great! I'd love to see SFMM get something like this for next year. It's a crowd pleaser for sure.

Offline Hethetheth

• Hey!!! look here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 03:51 AM »
Colour me impressed....I have never especially been enthusiastic about Six Flags, but they have done very well with this. I hope this is a sign of things to come.

Re: Justice League - Battle for Metropolis; SFOT/SFStl/SFGA.
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2015, 08:52 AM »
As I said, I'd put these two big leaks on stand-alone topics, and..

Six Flags Great America is going to be reciving a clone of "Justice League: Battle For Metropolis"

Offline Future Imagineer

• Disneyologist
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Justice League - Battle for Metropolis; SFOT/SFStl/SFGA.
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2015, 09:30 PM »
Holy crap, that was actually pretty impressive! I agree with toofpikk, I wasn't a big fan of the cartoonish-ness of the projections, but the animatronics and physical show scenes were a surprise to see in a Six Flags ride, to say the least.
"And here's the tower for originally the PeopleMover, and then the Rocket Jets, and now just a pretty thing to look at. It's not what I really think!" - Tony Baxter

Re: Justice League - Battle for Metropolis; SFOT/SFStl/SFGA/SFM.
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2015, 05:18 AM »
It was confirmed that Great America is getting this and was surprisingly announced that Mexico would be getting this aswell.

Offline Tijjer

• The shed is verbolten
    • View Profile
Re: Justice League - Battle for Metropolis; SFOT/SFStl/SFGA/SFM.
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2016, 04:22 AM »
Rode this yesterday at Great America and I must say its impressive and it has a very Spider-Man feel to it which is good!

Re: Justice League - Battle for Metropolis
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 09:49 AM »
Six Flags Great Adventure & Six Flags Over Georgia are receiving clones of Justice League - Battle for Metropolis while Six Flags Magic Mountain will be receiving an upgraded version of the popular attraction with an improved ride/game system, brand new ending, 2 Preshow rooms, and the inclusion of Harleen Quinzel; aka Harley Quinn.