Nike's Custom Scenery

• 18 replies
Nike's Custom Scenery
« on: October 10, 2011, 10:36 PM »
Hi people!

Some might remember me from the old Atari forum, with my extreme poly-use in packs as '''Mario 64 Pack'', ''War of the Worlds Pack'' And some loose downloads. Well I've changed that, back then I didn't have any experience, now I do. So I want to change my image I had on the old site (that has gone extinct apperently, so I got a tip to move over here :P)

I've been releasing 2 packs over the last few weeks:

Gotta love Tetris, the possibilities are endless, I use them to create walls or archways for different sections of my park (as I have created several game packs over the years)

http://www.mediafire.com/?zo39a62d9c165o2

Unzip the download, and place the folder and all of it's content in Your Install Folder:\Program Files\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\Style\Themed

Released just yesterday, I present: Minecraft Pack!

-Textures are ripped from the game, and I do not own them, they are property of Mojang, so is ''Minecraft''-

Again, I don't think you can get it more low poly then this xD:

It features 43 objects from the game ''Minecraft'' including terrain types, minerals, mobs, greenery and decoration. Becouse of the size of the blocks it takes a special way to build, but a lot of complicated packs have that. Blocks are 1/4th of a quarter tile, and are quarter tile placable, so to place two next to each other you have to rotate them, I've seen that before on other packs and I think that works really well, it takes patience, but people who play Minecraft know what patience is  ;D

http://www.mediafire.com/?bo34mzuc34soc03

Unzip the download, and place the folder and all of it's content in Your Install Folder:\Program Files\Atari\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3\Style\Themed

That's all the new stuff for now, here are the older packs:

I'll go from newer to older, so the lower you get, the more High Poly stuff is! :)

I created two Terminator Packs last year:

This was the first Pack I did where I really focused on low poly work, so the HK-Tank had around 450 poly's, and that's the most detailed object in the pack.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zinljuvumvy

After this pack, I couldn't ignore Terminator 2, so I created a second pack:

This set has a little bug I am aware of, it's about the Skynet Pyramid. When shadows are turned off, everything is fine, but when turned one, the game freezes. I read this is a common problem with larger objects, so sorry about that, but I also heard that newer computers run it fine, so it depends on your computer :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?jdzyt1m4quy

Next stop: Super Mario! Beginning with my Mario Kart 64 Pack, again low poly but a lot of fun!

http://www.mediafire.com/?z3dzmngtynl

Now we go from low poly to high poly, this is older stuff, I might remake it in the future, but I got a lot of other projects going on, so we'll see how it goes, they work fine on my computer anyway, but that's me :)

A Martian Tripod from the 2005 movie ''War of the Worlds''

It has a glowing light, and audio playing capabilities, download includes Tripod Horn MP3, cool for your Tripod to call, or just have as a ringtone :P

http://www.mediafire.com/?oyiod9obc4ji24l

And Sound goes in the folder: C:\Users\User\Music\RCT3 Or something like that.

Next here is a Lego Pack:

Not to much to say about that, recolor able Lego blocks that are 100% seamless stackable.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zoojnmlzymd

Now we are going really-really far back, to my early modelling days:

Over the years I've remodelled the Martians and their Machines over 7 times, and this was version 3. But the newer ones are to detailed to upload as Downloads for RCT3, the game crashes with models that have half a million faces xD

Last but not least:

Mario 64 Pack

-Textures are ripped from the game, and I do not own them, they are property of Nintendo, so is ''Super Mario 64''-

The Mario 64 Mega Pack has over 130 objects from the Super Mario 64 game, the problem is that this was one of my first sets (the first I worked on) and I didn't knew how to make any folders inside the game, so all objects are loose in the ''General/Large Items'' tab, so I'm really really sorry, I might fix it one day, but I don't know, it's not on the agenda yet.

Anyway, that's my work on RCT3 Custom Scenery, Can't get enough? More of my work is below:

Sorry for the long, image heavy post, but what do you guys think? :)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 12:31 AM by shyguy »

Offline Knight Rider

• One man can make a difference.
    • View Profile
Re: Nike's Custom Scenery
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 10:47 PM »
I remember the War of the worlds set i was gonna use it for a movie i was trying to make for War of the Worlds. But now that you have shown the 2005 one (I was thinking about importing that but you beat me to it,lol) It may get me to start over and do it again maybe.

gamer2456

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 01:59 AM »
Nice job on this and thenk you this will come in handy.

Offline Berp

• Previously rct3rocks123.
    • View Profile
    • RCT3Masta's Channel
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 12:34 PM »
I love the Minecraft set! It has been holding me back from playing RCT3. Great sets! :up:

Offline wabigbear

• Gringo en Brasil
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 12:39 PM »
Glad to see you made it over here!  I still have the original WotW set installed!

shadowcoaster/bram5000

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 11:44 AM »
Psst... The MC set is 44 pieces (I think...) :P
I demand a version 2 with more blocks! :P
Like half blocks, portal, Endermen, Ender Dragons, Redstone stuff, piston, lighstone, torch, fence.... :P

gamer2456

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2011, 08:03 AM »
That is so cool nice job on mario set it favorite game.

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2011, 07:48 PM »
I don't see a link for the WOTW set.

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2011, 12:14 PM »
I don't see a link for the WOTW set.

Thanks! I've added it now :)

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 10:09 AM »
I don't see a link for the SM64 pack

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 12:27 PM »
You must be a fan of NINTENDO!
Great jobs I like them!

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2011, 11:34 AM »
The download link for the WOTW set doesn't work.

Offline ThatSolitaryGuy

• Not Interested
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2011, 08:31 PM »
Ooohh, a Minecaft pack, it's about time. :w00t:

This gives me some ideas... :devil:

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2011, 11:09 PM »
Ooohh, a Minecaft pack, it's about time. :w00t:

This gives me some ideas... :devil:

Don't hesitate to post a picture though! :D I always like to see what people do with it :)

Offline toofpikk

• I am this forums noob.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2011, 03:42 AM »
please please please extend the mario kart pack!
this is just immence

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2011, 06:54 AM »
please please please extend the mario kart pack!
this is just immence

Maybe I will, if you have any good suggestions? :) The only Mario Kart that I have played extensively is the Nintendo 64 version, and I do like to make things from games/movies that I've actually played/watched :P But if you (or anyone else) has any good suggestions... let me know ;) And it doesn't have to be game/movie related or anything. Just send me an e-mail or personal message (if this topic becomes a reqest topic it gets a little messy, and I don't want to upset Mr. Shyguy ;) )

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2011, 01:48 PM »
cool sets, but I want pokemon stuff!

Offline pcmarit

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
    • Facebook page
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2016, 12:36 AM »
The last one is beautiful, what was happened with tis set? Can you make more Game-themed sets like Sonic.

Greetings,
Marit Wesselink

Offline Oink`

• It's a small world...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2016, 05:08 AM »
I too would like to know about the Mario CS set, if anybody would happen to know where I can find it. It's crucial to a Nintendo park I'm trying to finish.
Manager of:
1. Nintendoland U.S.A.
2. The Land of Ooo (Adventure Time theme park)
3. Silent Hill: The Theme Park
4. Atlantea and Pacifica (Pirates vs. Ninjas theme park)