If you could change your username, what would it be?

• 11 replies

Offline toofpikk

• I am this forums noob.
    • View Profile
If you could change your username, what would it be?
« on: August 17, 2015, 06:13 AM »
Some of us have pretty renowned usernames. I don't like to biggit myself up but on every single forum I'm on, I'm toofpikk. And that is crap.

So here, I want to hear why you called yourself what you did,
and if you could, would you change it, and why?

Called myself toofpikk after trying to upload my first RCT3 video to youtube but couldn't think of an original name. I was using a cocktail stick to pick at plaque on my teeth and I thought that toothpick would be cool, but purposefully misspelt it so I knew I could get the username.
I was like 10 or something.

If I could change it now I'd change my name to noodle or skittles.
Noodle because my favourite musician is the gituarist (and general instrument player besides drums and bass) for the gorillaz and her music is super kawaii.

Skittles because I am obsessed with them.

SO YOU GUYS. WHAT WOULD YOUR NAMES BE.

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
    • Subscribe to BackwardsProductions
Re: If you could change your username, what would it be?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 02:57 AM »
I was using a cocktail stick to pick at plaque on my teeth ....
I used to think your name was cool until I read this lol  ;D

9537 used to be the last 4 digits of my home telephone number when I was growing up. Since many of my friends lived a few streets away the first part of the number was always the same and the only differences in our telephone number was the last 4 digits. So, we didn't need to memorize each others entire number. "What's your number again Matt?", "9537"

I guess...if I could change it may make sense to use my current number - but tbh...I'm used my name now and wouldn't change.
I believe my bro and sis have similar stories with their friends and - by coincidence also use the numbers 9537 in their username... ;D
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 08:48 AM by matt9537 »
Planet Coaster Tutorials - If you're new to Planet Coaster or an experienced player you'll find something new you can learn! [Updated]
Planet Coaster Blueprint Essentials - Don't start a new project without these!

Offline Gilirion

• I'll have your milksteak, medium cooked, please.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 08:30 AM »
I honestly have no idea where I came up with my name. It kinda just... happened, I guess? Maybe it was inspired by some RPG I was playing at the time that I was joining the forum, although, I'm pretty sure that I had used it before that.

Yeah, some sort of elf-name inspired me, but I don't really know what game it'd be based from... Skyrim? Dragon Age? Not Dark Souls, I know that for sure.

At this point, I'm already accustomed with the name, and I very much like it, and I don't think I'd want to change it to anything different. If I could, and had the intentions to do so, I would probably do something simple like "Chris", since half the people on this forum have their real names as their username. :P

Offline Gravquian

• Herbie Popnecker / The Fat Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2015, 07:38 PM »
Gravquian was one of my AD&D (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons) characters, a Drow Elf Ranger. Think he was at level 45 (+/- ?), when our band of adventurers gave the game up. Like RCT, I played from the very early stages of the game. D&D (Dungeons & Dragons), has been around since 1974.

Hummm... name change? Never really gave it much thought. I also often use Quian, and was Drizzt (Drizzt Do'Urden, another AD&D character by R.A. Salvatore) on some other boards. Like many others, I have/had many different names on various boards/forums. Most are inactive now.

What would my new handle be if I changed it? Unknown, for now. This nick has served me well for more years than many of the board members here have been alive... :) ... So I don't see a reason to change it. For now anyway.
Cafe.Naver  File  Downloading  Tutorial  ... http://www.shyguysworld.com/Archive/index.php/topic,12722.0.html
 Shameful plugs: Gravquian's Generics & Gravquian's Rug Thread

" A novel set, requires more than novice experience! "

Offline Parallax

• Beware Your Fears Made Into Light
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2015, 09:56 PM »
Tomes

Buzzards: the only bird that doubles as a threat to rodents and an insult to moderators.
The greatest threat the Corps ever faced was Parallax, an entity that fed on the yellow energy of fear.

Offline Krypt

• Death's Sidekick
    • View Profile
    • Krypt's Galaxy
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2015, 10:06 PM »
xIWillDestroYouAllx
Website back online!
http://krypt.weebly.com/

"No Limits tracks. Lagging your computers one NL custom track at a time!"

Online Tomes

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2015, 11:24 PM »
Parallax

Offline PandaCoasters

• The Grinch wearing a mask holding a gun
    • View Profile
    • PandaCoasters' Youtube
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2015, 11:42 AM »
bob.
'I vote that my team makes Trump Land with a big fat wall from Boston's Dams so we can make SSD great again and keep out the illegal normies.'

-me, SSD'16

Offline Slalamander

• I used to be someone else
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2015, 03:29 AM »
Something... more original? I'm sure I have the imagnination to that I didn't have when I came up with this.

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2015, 09:42 AM »
I have no idea where i got my name or what made me choose what i did. I think its the weirdest username.

Offline rainbowwarrior

• Extreme Enigma and Rainbow Haired Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2015, 01:17 PM »
We use to be able to change our usernames back in the day.
I frequently changed it from Rainbowwarrior to RainbowHairedWarrior.
But now I'd probably just go with RodneyA just because it's simple and stuff.
Although I respect the Judeo-Christian ethic, as well as the Eastern philosophies, and of course the teachings of Muhammad, I find that organized religion has corrupted those beliefs to justify countless atrocities throughout the ages. Were I to go to church, I'd be a hypocrite.

YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/rainbowwarriorguy
Park: http://www.shyguysworld.com/index.php/topic,13274.0.html

Offline Loundlim

• aka Julez Bernd
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2015, 01:33 PM »
Well I like my username because it´s not just a random thing I invented while sitting on the toilet. I like launched coasters a lot so I came up with "launch l.i.m." (l.i.m. = Linear Induction Motor) and since "Launchlim" sounds awful I took Loundlim. It sounded a lot smoother and that´s something we all want from a coaster, right?. If I was forced to change my name, I would choose something like xXX_lundlim_g0d_0f_$w3g_XXx since I´m not only a big fan of launched coasters but also a big troll.
 :P

Or something Tower of Terror related
like "Room key 1313"