• 31 replies

Offline iEddiez

• Curly Hair, Glasses and a Sense of Humour
    • View Profile
    • Loud Adventures Blog
Re: Still Playing?
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2020, 05:46 AM »
Hey again SGW :) It‘s been a while.
I stopped working on my big project last year and hoped to return in 2020, but my life completely changed this year, not only because of the pandemic. Maybe I‘ll write about it in some other post eventually.

I touched PC for the first time in months yesterday, but I sadly can‘t get myself to put effort into this hobby at the moment. Maybe a new DLC or PC2 would give me the much needed impulse to start building again. I find PC as it is way too limited for realistic parks, especially when trying to create grown European parks, it‘s lacking loads of classic rides that would even fit into small parks of the 1970s.

Anyway, I‘m still considering resuming my big project, or maybe starting a smaller one. But if PC2 is around the corner, work on a big project with PC1 might be the wrong decision. Who knows. This insecurity is not exactly helping either.

Anyway, I thought it‘s time to say hi, I‘m still alive and looking at the game with half an eye these days. :)

I hope things are OK mate. Welcome back

Re: Still Playing?
« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2020, 02:00 PM »
I want to start playing again, as Covid gave me a little time.....and Chalet Rouge would be such a cool park if I could get inspired to finish it.......but after releasing three HUGE parks here....Mystic Point, Fairfield Lakes, and most recently...well... 18 months ago....Palisade Park...and then going back and looking at them, I'm not sure I am ready to jump back in. So I have gone back to the Mothership! The ORIGINAL RCT1....not the expansions....just the original....and am actually having a lot of fun playing the scenarios more as a business as opposed to creating a park like a canvas.....something I suck at with PC....can never get my parks in PC to make any money.
I think like I live like I work like I love.....voluminous and disjointed. Get used to it.