Parks to explore!

• 2 replies

Offline Cinestri0

• Livin' Like Larry
    • View Profile
Parks to explore!
« on: March 22, 2020, 08:33 PM »
Hey guys!

It's been a while since I've posted, I am in college and school has been nuts lately with COVID-19! I am home now from school (because of aforementioned virus) and was trying to get back into Planet Coaster! I feel very uninspired though, and when I'm uninspired I like to look at other people's work to inspire me!

I would appreciate if anybody on here could drop a workshop link to some of their favorite Planet Coaster parks, whether it be their own or another's! I love to explore parks on this game and really feel like I am there. Anything you drop here I'd love to check out and ride the rides! Thanks a lot guys  :)

Offline dinoco

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Parks to explore!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 06:37 AM »
I will use this opportunity unashamed to plug my own park, Sycamore Grove. I'm by no means any pro, but maybe you find something inspiring and could give me some feedback.  :up:

There are so many really good players out there, it's hard to recommend one. I really enjoy Fisherman's builds though, check out Kaleidoscope Piers.

Offline Cinestri0

• Livin' Like Larry
    • View Profile
Re: Parks to explore!
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 08:55 AM »
I will use this opportunity unashamed to plug my own park, Sycamore Grove. I'm by no means any pro, but maybe you find something inspiring and could give me some feedback.  :up:

There are so many really good players out there, it's hard to recommend one. I really enjoy Fisherman's builds though, check out Kaleidoscope Piers.

I'll check it out! And yes I've seen Kaleidoscope Piers, a truly fantastic park!!!