Re: DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM RECREATION UPDATE!! 5/27/2016
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2016, 06:24 AM »
You really are doing an outstanding job on this.  :up:

Offline Cling87

• Regina George is flawless
    • View Profile
Re: DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM RECREATION UPDATE!! 5/27/2016
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2016, 06:46 AM »
I think overal the park is really good and that video of the queue you posted is amazing! The layout, length and detailing all feel very disney.

I think however that the Harambe Fruit Market stall and the building with the "Fossil" signs are so incredible that they make the rest of the park look a little less impressive. The details, architecture and the way you combined sets to perfectly sell your theme are impeccable. I would love to see you elevate all your work up to that level.

Keep up the good work!

Like why are you so obsessed with me

Offline ColeHammy59

• RCT3 and Planet Coaster!
    • View Profile
DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM RECREATION COMEBACK TEASER 9/4/2016
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2016, 10:54 AM »
I am happy to announce that this recreation is still underway! It just may take some time for me to do both this and be able to do my work for college classes. Either way, I am very happy to show you all this new teaser for the park, including my new and improved Tree of Life! Let me know what you think!  :D

DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM RECREATION -    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=OxKKjCuxsds

Re: DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM RECREATION COMEBACK TEASER 9/4/2016
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2016, 12:23 AM »
I've never been to the Animal Kingdom so I can't speak for the accuracy, but it looks gorgeous!

Offline RCT D!

• San Lacrona Beach Resort
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Tycoon D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2016, 04:22 PM »
It looks fantastic, I love that big tree, in my opinion it looks like the real version. You captured the atmosphere quite well.

Offline ImagineerTom

• It all started with a mouse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2016, 02:43 PM »
Now that is pretty dang good! Nice job.  ;)

Offline Captain EO

• We are here to change the World
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2016, 05:22 PM »
Wow you have done something incredible here. It looks spot on to me.

Offline ColeHammy59

• View Profile
DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM RECREATION UPDATE 9/8/2016
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2016, 05:54 PM »
Thank you all for the feedback!  :D Here are some photos of my new progress of Asia!! I am sure that I will be running into some troubles on getting the forbidden mountain Everest built to look as accurate as possible, but for now shown in these pictures are the Yak and Yeti Restaurant and the Aanadpur Local Food and Cafes:

DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM RECREATION -    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=OxKKjCuxsds

Offline Captain EO

• We are here to change the World
    • View Profile
Re: DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM RECREATION UPDATE 9/8/2016
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2016, 05:31 AM »
I feel like I'm there. Excellent job.

Offline Elizabeth

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2016, 02:16 PM »
Ooh, that Tree of Life! :love: It's gorgeous, a fitting symbol for the park. I love the atmosphere in the Asia area as well!  :)

Offline RCT D!

• San Lacrona Beach Resort
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Tycoon D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2016, 03:28 AM »
That´s so amazing, I love the area, there is a unique atmosphere. The buildings are like fresh air, I´ve never seen that style before, well done!

guest12746

« Reply #71 on: September 10, 2016, 08:07 AM »
It really looks good! Everest is going to be tricky, but you'll definitely get it! This is really accurate!

Offline Chromin

• I mostly just lurk nowadays
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2016, 03:01 AM »
Just found this project, and I must say it looks really nice! I love how you add so many little details to every building, it makes the place feel really authentic and alive. I can see you're putting a lot of effort into recreating the place as accurately as possible.
Nothing to see here

Offline iNicholas

• Lax
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2016, 09:18 PM »
Its the little details like signs and garbage cans that really set some disney recreations above others and you definitely seem to have a knack for that!

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 02, 2018, 10:40 AM »
Such an amazing project as I used to work at DAK as a Park Greeter when Pandora first opened. I'm sad to see this park not be continued. Awesome job!

Offline hhnman234

• View Profile
Re: DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM RECREATION NEW UPDATE!!
« Reply #75 on: January 12, 2019, 01:05 PM »
Really nice work Cole! The atmosphere is great and we can feel the disney's style. I just think that you can use some realistic path cover and not the ground of the game. I like how you use the vegetation but it seems like your park is abandoned. If you put some borders and put the vegetation behind it, it can be more realistic I think...

Keep the good work!  :up:

James sir. Your work of Rio and Disneyland Africa is absolutely incredible! I still watch them on youtube! Amazing job! I hope you still create projects as I highly respect and honor your creativity.

Offline ColeHammy59

• View Profile
DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM RECREATION FINAL UPDATE 4/9/2019
« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2019, 06:41 PM »
Hello everyone! I know that it has been a very long time since my last update. This is because I got a new computer and lost all of the park files associated with this particular recreation. However, I was fortunate enough to record clips of everything I had built before I lost the files. It took me awhile but I finally got around to putting them all together in one final video.

This will be my final update and final video for this park. There will be no further content. Thank you all for the kind words and help with this massive project and thanks to those of you who followed along.

Thank you all and finally, welcome to Disney's Animal Kingdom. Jambo Everyone!

« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2019, 06:44 PM »
very nice recreation. One of my favorite parks in real life

Online cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
Re: DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM RECREATION FINAL VIDEO 4/9/19
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2019, 07:48 PM »
Very inspirational! I am glad to see this park is finished and hope to see more from you!

Offline disneyfanjmd

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2019, 08:33 PM »
What a gorgeous interpretation of my favorite WDW park.  It's such a shame you lost the park files.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2019, 12:12 AM »
Very nice video, very nice park. I enjoyed walking through it. :)  Lots of detail. Beautiful buildings surrounded by trees and foliage. I liked the colors on the spinning wild mouse coaster.

What a tragedy that the files were lost. :(

EDIT: After watching your last video I saw a lot of scenes that I thought would make some nice 3D shots. So I captured several stereo (3D) pairs of images. I don't want to clutter up your thread with my efforts, so I thought I would post some of them in the RCT3 Best Pictures thread, if that's all right with you. Of course, I'll make it clear that the images are from your park. I'll wait a couple of days for a response before posting any images. :)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 12:44 AM by JB »

Offline ColeHammy59

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2019, 09:19 AM »
Very nice video, very nice park. I enjoyed walking through it. :)  Lots of detail. Beautiful buildings surrounded by trees and foliage. I liked the colors on the spinning wild mouse coaster.

What a tragedy that the files were lost. :(

EDIT: After watching your last video I saw a lot of scenes that I thought would make some nice 3D shots. So I captured several stereo (3D) pairs of images. I don't want to clutter up your thread with my efforts, so I thought I would post some of them in the RCT3 Best Pictures thread, if that's all right with you. Of course, I'll make it clear that the images are from your park. I'll wait a couple of days for a response before posting any images. :)

Of course! If you could provide the posts with a link to this thread or the YouTube video that would be fantastic. Thank you for the kind words!

Offline hhnman234

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 12, 2019, 05:51 PM »
Absolutely fantastic sir! As a current CM who used to work at Disney's Animal Kingdom. You nailed it absolutely perfectly. Nice work.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2019, 10:46 PM »
Thanks for the go-ahead, ColeHammy59. :)  I'll get on it. And yep, I was planning on posting a link to this thread. Maybe the images will generate a little activity in the ol' RCT forum.

Offline Z00b0rge

• Buddum tssss
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2019, 05:26 PM »
Wow, Cole finally seeing the finished park sorta makes me emotional, it's so beautiful! You did an excellent job on everything and I do hope that you would maybe put this up for download.
All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2019, 05:47 AM »
This was a great project. you put lots of time into your parks.

Offline disneyfanjmd

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2019, 06:41 PM »
Wow, Cole finally seeing the finished park sorta makes me emotional, it's so beautiful! You did an excellent job on everything and I do hope that you would maybe put this up for download.

I agree completely.  This beautiful park needs to be up for download.