• YouTube
Kraken Kingdom Walkthrough
« on: July 10, 2016, 03:53 AM »

Offline SPRidley

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Kraken Kingdom Walkthrough
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 04:33 AM »
I really really like the wooden suports on that coaster, reminds me a lot of Indiana Jones coaster at Disneyland Paris.
Hoping to see what you are going to add with apha 3 when it releases!

Offline sdanwolf

• Where Am I? And Who Are You People?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 12:42 PM »
Thank you!

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 04:40 PM »
Hey buddy!
Liked and subscribed, (like a creepy stalker LOL) as this has always been one of my favourite PC creations. There's so much to like and your insights on RCT3 and RCTW are inspired, (well, I would say that as you said basically what I've been thinking. :) )

Seriously though, as much as there is here, the thing that always stuck out for me was the sign with the mermaid statue sunk into the blue sign. Lit at night, I thought it was so beautiful and original. That may seem a bit of a weird thing to focus on but I don't want to take anything away from the rest of the park.

What you said about Face-ache, I mean Facebook, and the instant feed-back is a very valid point. 4 days after you posted this, I've noticed this thread. It can be frustrating when you post something and it takes so long to get the opportunity to discuss it. I, personally don't subscribe to the banality of Facebook, but I can see it's merit here.

Anyway, massive thumbs up . Can't wait for your next update. :)

Offline sdanwolf

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2016, 05:15 AM »
Thanks Nemmie! Im glad you're enjoying these live commentaries and see that is why I am so glad I got this mic because there would have really been no way to explain all that in the way I wanted to by typing. Yeah they all have pros and cons, the reason I like Shyguys World and the other forums is these places have the core people. This place has the people that have been involved with this genre for a long time and that's what I like. I mean I like Jacksepticeye and the bigger guys that play this, but honestly more than not this is just a quick fad for those guys and a quick way to get a couple million views, their not going to be invested in this years from now like we will be... But the one good thing about those guys doing these videos is it shines an enormous spotlight on the game and will have people buying it that may would have never seen it if not for Jack (even tho his parks are TERRIBLE lol!) But yeah the more exposure Frontier gets the more money they make, and the more projects get the green light, its a win win for us.Another good outlet that I forget to mention is Reddit, you can see below that's where almost %40 of my views have came the last 90 days so definitely if you haven't, head over to that subreddit and check things out!

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2016, 05:47 AM »
Reddit is brutal. I post my letsplays since i think 3 or 4 weeks over there, and the impact is real. And even all my videos are in German, but still the most Load comes from reddit :)
Keep up your good work sdan! i will still follow you hehehe :)
Streamer and Youtuber from switzerland!
Visit: !twitter! // !Youtube // !Twitch

Offline sdanwolf

• View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2016, 06:15 AM »
Haha thanks Jay! The only weird thing about Reddit is the occasional weird troll lol you could have 30 people love something you've done, then all the sudden some guy is like..  yeah this looks like shit... muahaha

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2016, 06:58 AM »
yeah but thats reddit.

My videos never got a plus i think, but i still got a mass of views from reddit and that counts :D

Streamer and Youtuber from switzerland!
Visit: !twitter! // !Youtube // !Twitch