Mescaline - Intamin Giga Coaster

• 5 replies

Offline Jake C

• Stone cold Steve, 3:16
    • View Profile
Mescaline - Intamin Giga Coaster
« on: August 04, 2016, 08:24 AM »
Wanted to take a break from Planet Coaster so put a few hours into No Limits 2. Mescaline is a new generation Intamin Giga Coaster. Stands at 330 feet and has a length of about 5,500 ft.

Steam link - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=737530055
I live in the NoLimits board, come stop by and say hi.

Offline Toborg123

• Celebrating The RCT Community
    • View Profile
    • Toborg Productions
Re: Mescaline - Intamin Giga Coaster
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2016, 06:41 PM »
Very nicely done, packed with high-speeds from start to finish, making for an adrenaline pumping ride. I do feel however, perhaps, the first hill after the main drop could have done to be about twenty feet lower, to maximise the air time. Other then that a really solid layout, so congratulations!
Finally back after an unexpectedly long hiatus!

Offline Jake C

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2016, 02:50 AM »
Very nicely done, packed with high-speeds from start to finish, making for an adrenaline pumping ride. I do feel however, perhaps, the first hill after the main drop could have done to be about twenty feet lower, to maximise the air time. Other then that a really solid layout, so congratulations!

Thanks Toborg! Yes I think I agree with you the hill probably should have been a little lower. It has around 0.0G to 0.2G whilst going over it which is more floater air. Intamins tend to go more with ejector air. A little bit of an oversight on my part.

Offline Tijjer

• The shed is verbolten
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 06:21 PM »
Just wondering but the support structure for the lift, which Intamin coaster is that from because its pretty cool looking!

Offline Jake C

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 07:22 AM »
Just wondering but the support structure for the lift, which Intamin coaster is that from because its pretty cool looking!

Its inspired by Intimidator 305 cause that's the only new gen Intamin Giga, however I'm not talented or patient enough to do an exact creation of it so just did my own version.

Offline urbanloser

• Formally TMH
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 03:38 PM »
mmm mescaline
////////////////////