Blast Point Resort - Things Are Going Up

• 127 replies

Offline matejakezman

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Blast Point Resort - Things Are Going Up
« Reply #120 on: October 24, 2018, 08:18 AM »
Everytime I see this i ask myself why are you torturing yourself building this :D It looks so good nemmie and it is so unique

Offline corkscrewloop

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 24, 2018, 12:17 PM »
What's wrong with me, when I'm thrilled looking at construction work pictures... Ah, it's because the pictures are from Nemmie! Thats why!!! Can't wait to see behind those white walls... Amazing! :)
My Workshop: Steam Workshop

Online CoasterCad

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 24, 2018, 02:09 PM »
Where did you get those construction workers? By god, they work slow.

« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2018, 03:11 AM »

That comment almost made me spit coffee.  Well done, CC  :laughing_skull:

Offline Elch

• Berlin, Germany
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 02, 2018, 09:01 AM »
I just read that whole thread and well.. Nemmie, this project is absolutely amazing.
I love how colourful and unique Blast Street is, that whole area is simply delicious. And then Tormented Woods... excellent park design, and so much realism and atmosphere that I could smell the scent of the trees. Looking forward to what's next :)

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2018, 08:14 AM »
You put as much work into your WIP construction scenes as others do their whole park, and then you delete it all and replace it with the real things that's even more amazing ;)
Thanks. But that's because I'm an idiot who seems to like creating extra work for himself

I have waited 8 long years to ride these rapids.  EIGHT YEARS.  Or maybe less but it really seems like that :P
LOL. I think you'll find it's 8 and a half years

MOAR!
Maybe ;)

Everytime I see this i ask myself why are you torturing yourself building this :D It looks so good nemmie and it is so unique
Thanks. And that is a question I ask myself everytime I fire up the game.

What's wrong with me, when I'm thrilled looking at construction work pictures... Ah, it's because the pictures are from Nemmie! Thats why!!! Can't wait to see behind those white walls... Amazing! :)
awww, thanks. There's a lot going on behind that scaffolding  :D

HA HA HA!!! They are. I catch them just standing around a LOT. Maybe I should get rid of them by throwing them into the lake at Nightshade's queue. They could add to the skulls that already look up from under the water.

I just read that whole thread and well.. Nemmie, this project is absolutely amazing.
I love how colourful and unique Blast Street is, that whole area is simply delicious. And then Tormented Woods... excellent park design, and so much realism and atmosphere that I could smell the scent of the trees. Looking forward to what's next :)
Thank you very much. I've loved and followed your RCT3 stuff for years so It's a huge compliment to hear you say that.

The restaurant building has had it's flat roof put on and has been sealed against the weather

Now the rapids lift hill is started to be closed in.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 06:34 PM by Nemmie »

Online CoasterCad

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 08, 2018, 08:49 AM »
HYPE!!HYPE!!!HYPE!!!

I was wondering if you save the park when it's under construction in a seperate file. At the end you have an entire park under construction, how epic would that be. Would love to check that out ingame at some point. And i do appreciate your extra work, gotta love a good construction site.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 08:58 AM by CoasterCad »

« Reply #127 on: November 08, 2018, 11:12 AM »
My theory is that he deletes the track, takes the pictures, and then hits the undo button.  :P

Somebody help me, I'm gonna run up and knock down that big white construction fence.