Swiss Valley Park "letsplay Series" now with Pictures and Video!

• 84 replies

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Swiss Valley Park "letsplay Series" now with Pictures and Video!
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2017, 02:32 AM »
So here are the actual pictures from the episode 23. Hope you like it:

Streamer and Youtuber from switzerland!
Visit: !twitter! // !Youtube // !Twitch

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2017, 05:20 AM »
Hey all and welcome to the newest Episode of Swiss Valley! In this Episode i show you  a new Trainstation. This trainstation was builded by a german friend of mine. He has build this station from fotos of a real station here in switzerland. and he specialy made it for my Swiss Valley Park! Hope you  like it:

« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2017, 12:14 PM »
I like it a lot -- realistic in scale, and I definitely get the German architecture vibe.

From the last update -- really nice work on theming the tea cups.  The arc of the queue matches the curve of the ride and the hedges look seamless, and to think you did that before collision detection was turned off!   :up:

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2017, 02:51 AM »
Last week i hade some problems with the gokarts :) But this week the layout is finished and the details coming to its place. enjoy and happy weekend:

Offline Plokoon111

• Darkride Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2017, 05:16 AM »
Love the layout! Would be a blast to drive through. I would suggest maybe more supports on the over passes, usually in real life its raised ground with retention walls, and in other cases steel of a lot of wooden posts!
Wagibear "It is entirely possible that Atari will attend in a different way than as a exhibitor. Someone may park their van outside the Convention Center entrance with a big Atari RCTw banner draped in the front window.  Or maybe Mattlab will dress in a trenchcoat and approuch anyone with a PRESS badge and whisper  "Psst!  Hey, wanna see a new video game?"... "

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2017, 10:31 AM »
The Go-Carts look great. And I agree with Plokoon that added supports would make it look even better. The standard supports that Frontier included aren't very realistic.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2017, 03:04 PM »
That's a great-looking track!  Nice and realistic.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2017, 04:31 AM »
Love the layout! Would be a blast to drive through. I would suggest maybe more supports on the over passes, usually in real life its raised ground with retention walls, and in other cases steel of a lot of wooden posts!
I will have a look at this thnx.

The Go-Carts look great. And I agree with Plokoon that added supports would make it look even better. The standard supports that Frontier included aren't very realistic.
thnx shy, well i wasnt thinking on that but i definitly will have a look.

That's a great-looking track!  Nice and realistic.
yeah at the end it turns out it was looking great so far. thnx :)

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Its Friday! Weekend coming up YEAH! But first, here is my latest episode of Swiss Valley. So this week its a speedbuild with some explanation how swiss Valley will grow in the Future. So its in German so for you here the English translation in text :)

I was thinking the last couple episodes, how i would fill this big place of Park. I was a bit scared about so i decided to smaller up the whole Map. Now but how will i do this? Just make a fence and thats it? naaa sry not in my house. So i created Mountains (we have a lot in switzerland) so i was thinking mountains will fit in perfect. So here is now the finishd terrain work of Swiss Valley, i feel now very comfortable with the rest of the space, and now i can finish building this Park project. Hope you enjoy:

Offline Plokoon111

• Darkride Master
    • View Profile
Man what a beauty! I love the train, and how it interacts with the mountains,  I would love for this to exist in real life, to ride it and take in nature!
Wagibear "It is entirely possible that Atari will attend in a different way than as a exhibitor. Someone may park their van outside the Convention Center entrance with a big Atari RCTw banner draped in the front window.  Or maybe Mattlab will dress in a trenchcoat and approuch anyone with a PRESS badge and whisper  "Psst!  Hey, wanna see a new video game?"... "

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Man what a beauty! I love the train, and how it interacts with the mountains,  I would love for this to exist in real life, to ride it and take in nature!

Just visit Switzerland, take the Train from Zurich to Lugano and you will drive trough the Gotthard (a really big mountain massive) with iam not shure 13 of these turns. and in the middle you alwayse see a church :) . last year they opened the new tunnel its over 57km long, so the trains dont need to go over the mountain anymore.

Offline SPRidley

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
I really love the train station, the frameworks you did to create the doors and windows look marvelous!

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
I really love the train station, the frameworks you did to create the doors and windows look marvelous!

thnx SPRidley glad you like it. But i didnt create the station. that was a friend of mine from a german planet coaster community forum. he did it for me specialy for swis valley :)

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
I love that waterfall Jay. You're really good at making them.  :D

This makes me wish we could exchange terrain paints so you could cap those mountains with a little bit of snow.  But they don't need it, I think they fit into the area very nicely.

And I like how the tunnels are framed with the big logs, and the subtle theming you did with them to hold the rocks back.  Nice stuff.

Offline mineraljunction

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
I like that you're filling the spare map space with terrain work, and it's coming along great! Also want to echo the comments that the log supported tunnels for the rail way are a really nice touch. Keep it up!

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
I love that waterfall Jay. You're really good at making them.  :D

Yeah it looks like, iam best in creating waterfalls or small water things :p thank you nemmie :)

This makes me wish we could exchange terrain paints so you could cap those mountains with a little bit of snow.  But they don't need it, I think they fit into the area very nicely.

And I like how the tunnels are framed with the big logs, and the subtle theming you did with them to hold the rocks back.  Nice stuff.

I like that you're filling the spare map space with terrain work, and it's coming along great! Also want to echo the comments that the log supported tunnels for the rail way are a really nice touch. Keep it up!

thank you all for your nice words :)

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Hey guys sorry iam late! I forgot to add the pictures and the latest episode of swiss Valley. So here it is. a New Coaster has arrived, hope you like it:

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Hello again its me the jay! And here is another epiode of the swiss Valley Park! The new Coaster gets hes surrounding!
aaaand the video is back in 1080p i had some issues with my compiling tool -.-

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #79 on: June 02, 2017, 04:04 AM »
Hi there

after a break of two weeks, here is the newest episode of Swis Valley. The Station Building gets its first shape! And we need a Name for that Coaster:

Offline Plokoon111

• Darkride Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 02, 2017, 04:49 AM »
Very simple design,  but it suits the area well!

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2017, 04:12 AM »
hey all!

the upcoming three! Episodes are from my last livestream, last sathurday! So atm i dont have any actual Pictures, but i wana show you the youtube episode still. If you cant wait for Pictures, you need to have a look at this episode ;)

Spoiler: I build another new coaster :P

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2017, 04:14 AM »
Hi all Coaster Fans out there! Here is the second episode of my livestream a week ago. So no pictures atm. But iam a lucky one, cause in this episode i start to build a Themed Area (Western) and Frontier has released that we can switch textures in existings save games YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. Maybe i did know that ;) (no)

So here is the latest Episode of Swiss Valley hope you like it:

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2017, 04:09 AM »
hey all

here is my latest episode from Swiss Valley. The last episode without Screenshots, and without summer update conten. So i hope you still like it, and cu at SGW Summer Challenge!

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Hey all!

Important News from the Swiss Valley Architects. At the moment the income in the park is not as good as we have hoped. So the park is nearly by the red digits, and we need to stop building the park. We hope that we can afford more money from our sponsors for the future, but at the moment all work on the park hes been set to STOP!

-----

So whats the point? I startet Swiss Valley 9 Month ago (i think). The Park was growing as my "biggest" youtube Series on my chanell. But i see now that the project was too big to finish for me. the park was to big and the ideas i have not fitting in the park anymore. so whats the plan now? I have so much ideas for a new park, wih my learned skills over the past month, i wana start a new project. So i will pause Swiss Valley till i have some ideas and the will that fits for the park.
The new Park will be smaller, and also will be build for a youtube series, but i will do more timelaps with music, some cinematic progress videos, and some timelaps with german voice over, where i will interact with my community. And of course i will start a new thread with all the videos and PICTURES of the Progress here on shyguysworld. I definitly like this community here, learned much from you all and definitly will stay with my new plans!

So cu in the New thread...

PS: Swiss Valley is not dead! Swiss Valley is just bankrupt :P