[REL]/[WIP] RCT2 Revival Crüe-[REL] Snow and Ice Theme. New Update: Spooky Theme

• 118 replies

Offline coasterfreak53

• "Making Custom Scenery, one piece at a time." ~ CF
    • View Profile
    • Coasterfreaks~RCT3~All Things Custom
Ok... First I want to say.. This is my 1,000th post!!!

Very promising.
I promise... It gets better!

I just checked out your Space Theme set, and wow! It's so well textured and versatile, a must-have for sci-fi themed projects. Love the previews pics of the spooky set!  :up: :) :up:
Thank you Elizabeth, I am glad you liked the Space Theme set. My intentions were to make the textures feel all 'shiny and new!' Not dingy like most creators have done in the past. Don't get me wrong, they are all still great sets.. But you know me, I'm all about being different. Thanks for the "Love!!"  ;)

Your skeleton looks very spooky against that rough blocky wall.
Thank you FTA, I do have those exact walls in this set. A very good variety as well, Diagonals, windows, quarter round, bared windows... All the good stuff!  :) ;) :D :up:

Ok, enough partying, time for an update!

Lets start off with saying again, this set was only a 2 object set in RCT2.. it has now became a 120 piece set... Yeah, I took this set to the max. For example, Animated skeletons, more animated pictures and picture frames, blood fountain, a new cool looking billboard and scrolling path sign.. Well see for yourself!

Rendered Billboard:

In Game: All eye sockets light up at night

Rendered Blood Fountain:

Blood fountain In Game:

Lava Pit, Plus multiple pieces to create a larger scale!

Caged Skeleton: Multiple and animated as well!

Rock Walls:

Scrolling Sign: Eyes light up at night

Path Lamp:

Skeleton Jumping:

Skeleton stretched on table:

Well, this is all I'm going to show for now... I will have this set tidied up by next weekend and will gather a video preview of the set. Thank you all for the views and likes! Must appreciate them all!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 04:55 AM by coasterfreak53 »

Offline coasterfreak53

• View Profile
Snow and Ice Theme now up for download in first post and at the CS depot!

Offline Elizabeth

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Woo-hoo! The Snow and Ice theme set is charming! All of the items are awesome, and I especially love the snowman and snowflakes. Great job on the animations! Thanks a million for taking the time to make these goodies for the community.  :up: :love: :up:

Offline Eletigna

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Spooky theme is great but too many skeletons.

FlightToAtlantis

The chess set is up on CS Database for approval, and is available on Mediafire.  CoasterFreak's been emailed the links so he can put them at the top of this thread.

Your skeletons look very realistic CF, very spooky.

Offline coasterfreak53

• View Profile
Woo-hoo! The Snow and Ice theme set is charming! All of the items are awesome, and I especially love the snowman and snowflakes. Great job on the animations! Thanks a million for taking the time to make these goodies for the community.  :up: :love: :up:
Thank you Elizabeth, So glad you are enjoying the Snow and Ice theme set, as well as the other sets. I love to create and recreate...  B)

Spooky theme is great but too many skeletons.
Thank you... but too many skeletons? I feel there aren't enough. Besides... I gave a ton of versatile options and placements for those that need them set in various places.. Plus the user can choose whether they want animated or non animated objects and skeletons!  :up:

The chess set is up on CS Database for approval, and is available on Mediafire.  Coasterfreak's been emailed the links so he can put them at the top of this thread.
Links are posted in both lists. The new header image has been updated and now I am just working on a screenshot to add to the list of images!

Your skeletons look very realistic CF, very spooky.
Thank you very much!

By the way, Your Chess set is beyond remarkable. Just wait for the screenshots I'll be posting later today!

Offline coasterfreak53

• View Profile
Ok, so working with the Wonderland Theme Chess set today.... WOW, it's totally amazing! I went outside the realm and not use the chess board given and took the pieces to more of a landscaping monuments..But before I show a couple images I just want to say how much this set has a lot of options to choose from with the textures of the chess board and some being recolorable, the chess board base units, the chess pieces themselves which are outstanding, plus FTA gives us the ability to choose what inner pieces between each checker on the board, such as, whether you want a solid look, a recolorable look, terrain texture used beneath the chess board,or a tiny bit of grass/hedge.. ect. A very versatile set indeed to use. I will be using this set quite frequently in my parks.. I just love the whole outcome of the set, the glossy/reflection textures used.. Thank you so much FTA to spend your time on making an awesome set for us to download and use!

I actually made the black and white glossy/reflective marble path covers today..
This image shows I chose a green color to use on the 'Dark' chess pieces..

This image shows i chose the same color green on the 'Light' chess pieces..

Truly an amazing set to have.. a MUST to download and have in your parks!

Offline Eletigna

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Vamos, que quería decir que me gustaría ver más variedad de elementos.

Offline coasterfreak53

• View Profile
Vamos, que quería decir que me gustaría ver más variedad de elementos.

translated:
"Come on, that meant I'd like to see more variety of elements."

Yes, There are more elements added into this set.. remember, from 2 objects to 120 objects.. I have animated picture/photo frames that swing back and forth, move left to right, move up/down... just not changing from one image to the next like "eeZee's animated portraits." However, I do have one animated picture/frame that when it moves to left/right it does change from one angle of the house to the next angle of the same house.. a bit different than the rest. I will post a video preview of all the animated objects I've made so far. I think you will be happy. Also.. If you use the invisible "doodads" path.. I have a 'drop floor' made.. peeps can walk over the path cover and it drops open. The drop "hole" is 4H deep..

Offline Elizabeth

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Yay, the Chess Set has been released!  :drool: I can't wait to try it out, and will be sure to post a pic of the set "in action". Thank you, FTA!  :)
PS: Love your Chess screenies, Coasterfreak!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2017, 08:53 PM by Elizabeth »

FlightToAtlantis

Ok, so working with the Wonderland Theme Chess set today.... WOW, it's totally amazing! I went outside the realm and not use the chess board given and took the pieces to more of a landscaping monuments..But before I show a couple images I just want to say how much this set has a lot of options to choose from with the textures of the chess board and some being recolorable, the chess board base units, the chess pieces themselves which are outstanding, plus FTA gives us the ability to choose what inner pieces between each checker on the board, such as, whether you want a solid look, a recolorable look, terrain texture used beneath the chess board,or a tiny bit of grass/hedge.. ect. A very versatile set indeed to use. I will be using this set quite frequently in my parks.. I just love the whole outcome of the set, the glossy/reflection textures used.. Thank you so much FTA to spend your time on making an awesome set for us to download and use!

…..

Truly an amazing set to have.. a MUST to download and have in your parks!

Thanks for your comments.  No matter how much we may enjoy making and importing a set, after we release it posts like this are the icing on the cake.

Just like your other sets, your spooky set is coming along in huge leaps and bounds.

Offline Elizabeth

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
The Chess Set is marvelous! :love: It's so versatile, the options for customization are endless. I particularly love the hedge border, and all the different chessboard textures. It was huge fun playing around with the set, here are a couple of things that I made with it:

Spoiler (hover to show)

Such a brilliant set! Thanks so much for all your hard work.  :up: :) :up:

Offline RCT D!

• Creator of Grimestone Mine - The VAULT - Periculum
    • View Profile
    • RCT D! - YouTube Channel
Great sets you present here. I´m a really big fan of RCT2 and I love to play it very often. Its manager part is unmatched so far, RCT3 don´t support that as good as RCT2 did, neither RCT World nor Planet Coaster. So I often come back and play some days RCT2. I know and love all classic scenery objects in this game. It´s a pleasure to have them now in RCT3!

Offline coasterfreak53

• View Profile
Great sets you present here. I´m a really big fan of RCT2 and I love to play it very often. Its manager part is unmatched so far, RCT3 don´t support that as good as RCT2 did, neither RCT World nor Planet Coaster. So I often come back and play some days RCT2. I know and love all classic scenery objects in this game. It´s a pleasure to have them now in RCT3!

RCT D, We, RCT3 Revival Crue thank you for your comments! We are glad that you still play RCT2 to this present day.. We've been trying really hard to work on all these sets... I have another new set just starting out in modeling process, but I will show some screenshots in a week or two!

Here are few more screenshots of the newest released set that FlightToAtlantis had made.. If you notice, the new topiary scenery being used. Well, that's because I am releasing it... It's more like a 'spin off' from this set. I'm not going to get into all the details in this thread about it.. But can be found HERE.

Below you will see pictures of another attempt at using this magnificent set in use... Enjoy!

I can see this Chess set being used in so many ways in so many parks...

We'd like to thank you for all of your interests, likes, and comments on our sets. It means a lot to us!

Another update will be later this week on my progress of the Spooky Theme set... Please stay tuned!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 03:38 PM by coasterfreak53 »

Offline Elizabeth

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Wonderful screenshots! I can't wait to try a fun build using both of those awesome sets.  :up: :up:

Offline Eletigna

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Coasterfreak53, ¿a qué set pertenecen esas esferas de luz?

Offline coasterfreak53

• View Profile
Coasterfreak53, ¿a qué set pertenecen esas esferas de luz?

Coasterfreak53, To what set do these spheres of light belong?

These belong to my newest released set, Coasterfreaks Topiary set.. And can be found here:
http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=3533

FlightToAtlantis

Your new set is outstanding CF!

Wonderful screenshots! I can't wait to try a fun build using both of those awesome sets.  :up: :up:

Did you get a chance to enjoy your build?  :)  If you did can we see some screenies?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 03:16 AM by FlightToAtlantis »

Offline coasterfreak53

• View Profile
Your new set is outstanding CF!
Thank you FTA! I was inspired by your Wonderland Theme chess set.

Did you get a chance to enjoy your build?  :)  If you did can we see some screenies?
I concur! We'd like to see some screenies! lol :P

FlightToAtlantis

And don't hide 'em in a spoiler dearie.  Put 'em right out ther' on the front porch so we can all see!

Offline coasterfreak53

• View Profile
And don't hide 'em in a spoiler dearie.  Put 'em right out ther' on the front porch so we can all see!

LOL... I just read this in the voice of Rumpelstiltskin, from the television series, "Once upon a time!"

Offline Elizabeth

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Lol, you guys asked for it! Prepare to have your thread spammed with three screenies of the same garden. :P But seriously, it was so much fun working with these sets! I know I'm always making gardens, but I have some ideas for something completely different using the sets, and hope to have something to share soon. It's been said before, but thanks a million, Crue!  :up: :) :up:

PS: Forgive the disappearing windows, but that's something that happens with certain pieces.

Offline coasterfreak53

• View Profile
Oh wow, how lovely Elizabeth! I like the way you used the card hedges and added them as toppers on top of the chess piece hedges! I also noticed FTA's chess pieces inside the fountain, very cool use of them!... And I love the fountains how they match the theme of your garden. By chance, which set is that from The architect design of the building, it's wonderful as well!  :o  :up:

FlightToAtlantis

Oooh aren't your screenshots lovely, Liz.  What a peaceful little garden.  We can tell you had fun this time around.  I like the way you blended the playing card spot-shaped topiary with the chess topiary. You've added lots of charm with the playing card men having a chat.  I just this minute noticed the lowered chess pieces used as centerpieces in the themed reflective fountains.  Stunning!

I'm wondering what set the building is from too.  It goes so well in your images. 

Offline Elizabeth

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Thanks guys, glad you like the pics! As for the building, I made it a while ago but thought it would look nice in the garden. I'm pretty sure I used pieces from Station Jim Jr.'s Periculum sets, and Ghost Cabin 5.  :)

Offline planetthrilldude57

• Building and rebuilding visions
    • View Profile
Soooo I really hate to bump this thread but does anyone have any info on whether coasterfreak released the spooky theme set? 

Make the magic happen

Offline coasterfreak53

• View Profile
Soooo I really hate to bump this thread but does anyone have any info on whether Coasterfreak released the spooky theme set? 

I'm not really sure if I had or not. I haven't been working on Custom Scenery in a few years. Sorry. Just true life got in the way for me. And I just moved out of state this past month. Now that I have a better laptop, I'm hoping I can once again get back at it.. But I did lose a lot of my CS data.. And my Game disc.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 12:33 PM by coasterfreak53 »

Offline planetthrilldude57

• Building and rebuilding visions
    • View Profile
I'm not really sure if I had or not. I haven't been working on Custom Scenery in a few years. Sorry. Just true life got in the way for me. And I just moved out of state this past month. Now that I have a better laptop, I'm hoping I can once again get back at it.. But I did lose a lot of my CS data.. And my Game disc.
Understandable. No rush or pressure. 

Make the magic happen

Offline Gravquian

• Herbie Popnecker / The Fat Fury
    • View Profile
@ CF53 :

Dang-it man, I hope you are doing well.  I knew you were recouping from some medical issues.
And that you had to be away from the game/site for a while.

Thought about you, when all the hub-bub was being posted (in general) about the cancellation of
the 2020 Naked Philly Bike Ride.  And before, when the Illinois "Recreational" law was passed.

Best of Life to you.
Gravquian
=
Cafe.Naver  File  Downloading  Tutorial  ... http://www.shyguysworld.com/Archive/index.php/topic,12722.0.html
 Shameful plugs: Gravquian's Generics & Gravquian's Rug Thread

" A novel set, requires more than novice experience! "