• 2 replies

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Desert Rock Park
« on: February 08, 2017, 03:51 AM »
HI all

Its the crazy swisguy again :) Today i wana show you some of the first Pics of a new Project iam on. Right you think now, what? jay what about your Swiss Valley? Well no woories folks, swiss valley will continue. But this park here, is from a project i do for a new swiss streamer/youtuber community. We are a bunch of streamer tuber and build up a fresh new network for switzerland and for our motherlanguage SWISSgerman :) Iam also on board, and i do a new letsplay of my atm favorite game Planet Coaster. So enought talk here are the first Pics!

Streamer and Youtuber from switzerland!
Visit: !twitter! // !Youtube // !Twitch

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
    • Subscribe to BackwardsProductions
Re: Desert Rock Park
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 04:01 AM »
That looks like a fun coaster. Nice welcome to the park for guests!
The Area around the mine-train station look good!
Can you change the colour of the toilet block? I thought you could. I think changing it to yellow would help it blend with the building it's in a little more.
Planet Coaster Tutorials - If you're new to Planet Coaster or an experienced player you'll find something new you can learn! [Updated]
Planet Coaster Blueprint Essentials - Don't start a new project without these!

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Desert Rock Park
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 10:25 AM »
That looks like a fun coaster. Nice welcome to the park for guests!
The Area around the mine-train station look good!
Can you change the colour of the toilet block? I thought you could. I think changing it to yellow would help it blend with the building it's in a little more.

the idea of that yellow Building is, that the others also gets colored. but its still work in progress :)
Streamer and Youtuber from switzerland!
Visit: !twitter! // !Youtube // !Twitch