(RCT3) Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Dubai

• 350 replies

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
Re: (RCT3) Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Dubai
« Reply #330 on: June 02, 2018, 07:04 AM »
Happy Saturday everybody! Join me for a live build at Disneyland Park!

Offline cody

• View Profile
Happy Saturday everyone! I wanted to show you all that we are preparing for the one year anniversary of Disneyland Resort Dubai! Tonight was a projection test night for next week's events. Decorations are going to arrive this week and event details will be released.

We are making sure our projectors are ready for the new show. There are also audio checks that happen so guests who lurk around the property can hear us blasting the music to Happily Ever After  :whistling:. I hope to see you all real soon because this week is a big week for Disneyland Resort Dubai!

Offline Fonki

• Fonki Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 24, 2018, 01:25 AM »
looks nice, cant wait to see the show

Offline cody

• View Profile
Happy Thursday everyone! Disneyland Resort Dubai celebrates its one year anniversary Saturday June 30th! Disney's Storybook Resort and Villas opens on Saturday, and check-in times are scattered throughout. Many guests opted for online check-in, so rooms will be made available at midnight to allow guests to be able to skip the long check-in lines. A few features of the resort are going to be unavailable until later this year/early next year. We are looking forward to having guests staying with us and being a part of the magic.

Events start tomorrow with a dinner within Disneyland Park and a fun celebration with all who have made this a success. There are rumors of progress updates on Disney's Hollywood Studios because that park has been seeing some action. Executives have been looking at different options, so everyone is in for a treat! I hope to see all of you real soon as we celebrate one year of making magic!

Offline cody

• View Profile
Well the time has come to celebrate the one year anniversary of Disneyland Resort Dubai. There have been many changes since last year, and today is another day of making memories and magic for guests.

Today is going to be a very busy day at Disneyland Park. Many guests have been into the new resort and walking to the park. Specialty maps and merchandise is available for the special occasion, and everything is going to be magical.

The time has come for me to open the park for the special day.

In 1955, Walt Disney opened Disneyland with those famous words "to all who come to this happy place, welcome." In 2018, we have many Disney destinations around the world, and one has a very big day today. I am sure the maps and different collectibles give it away. Today, we are here to celebrate the one year anniversary of Disneyland Resort Dubai being open to the public. This is the place where dreams become real and I am very excited for the future of this incredible destination. Disneyland Resort Dubai as you know opened Disney's Storybook Resort and Villas, which many of you have rooms at. We are currently preparing Disney's Hollywood Studios for its opening on December 21st, 2018. Well, I think it is time to create more magic and make dreams become realities. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your visit at Disneyland Resort Dubai!

The line for the Main Street Theater is huge! Today there are all sorts of panels discussing different elements of Disneyland Resort Dubai. There are even some models and photos of what is coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios that are available to look at in the lobby. I got to preview some last week and my favorite is the one of the Tower Of Terror.

It is a hot day in Dubai, many guests are going to use their complimentary coupons for some snacks. Today, we wanted to make sure guests get a piece of Disney magic, so we gave them each a free snack coupon and a free Mickey balloon coupon. Guests staying at Disney's Storybook Resort and Villas are planning to use their 3 free fastpasses because it is a busy day.

Yep, the lines are going to be long. When the weather is hot the lines for drinks and cool snacks are normally long. Since today is the anniversary, to the lines are extra long because some snack locations have specialty items.

Fantasyland is kinda quiet considering everything going on.

I think it is the perfect time to get a snack at Kanga's Kitchen and grab the drone for some more photos.

It appears many guests are in Agrabah. The lines for anything with air conditioning are long.

The last photo for this update is this overview because my drone is about to die and it is very hot outside! I hope everyone has a magical day and we cannot wait to make even more dreams realities.

Offline 787Dreamliner

• Im dat 1 new plane for boeing
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 04, 2018, 08:06 PM »
How did you get the projections on the castle? because I really wanted to do that
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 08:11 PM by 787Dreamliner »

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 04, 2018, 08:59 PM »
How did you get the projections on the castle? because I really wanted to do that
Photoshop. I find concept art or very good quality images to scale down and use some tools to somewhat make it more realistic.

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 07, 2018, 05:14 PM »
Disneyland Park has been busy with the publicity from SGW!  :D

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 15, 2018, 05:54 PM »
A different kind of stream! Enjoy a text chat and some Disney music from a camera at Disneyland Park!

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 15, 2018, 09:06 PM »
Nice concept for a video-  just sit back and relax and watch the world go by (and listen to the Sleeping Beauty Waltz.) :)  I especially liked when the lights began to flicker on-  always a magic moment in a park.

Offline cody

• View Profile

Offline cody

• View Profile
Happy Wednesday everyone! I have been doing some refurbishments across all of my projects and I felt the need to at least "tease" one of them.

Main Street has been seeing a lot of love. I have widened Main Street and even did some readjustments. I am trying to do some different building styles to kind of add more realism. The goal is to get this refurbishment complete before the new semester, so the next few days will be Disney days! I thought I would share a brief update because there is more magic coming soon! See ya real soon!

#MainStreet
#DisneylandDubai
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 08:08 PM by cody »

Offline cody

• View Profile
Happy Saturday everyone! It is time to get in the Halloween spirit at Disneyland Resort Dubai!

Recently, there have been many changes happening to Main Street. Some are complete, while others are still in the blue sky phase. The current goal is to add more energy to this entire Disney destination. Guests are buying the specialty balloons left and right, so this quick trip will be full of Halloween balloons!

The decorating team is still working hard after hours, but more and more decorations are starting to materialize. There are plenty of pumpkins and even some happy haunts!

A popular photo spot is back for the Halloween season! There is a tombstone specifically placed for a personal reference. I love this time of year because this is when we start our decorating season from August with the season ending in January. Literally, one day it is Halloween then BOOM Christmas!

The park has been relatively busy lately, but plans are calling for expansions to really start occurring by the end of 2018. The Halloween season is already off to a great start!

Main Street is getting some love. The Main Street Theater and its surrounding area are being removed for something new that will more than likely result in a new Main Street Theater. Imagineers are hard at work trying to get Main Street to look even better than it has.

Just imagine the park when a lot more experiences exist. I will highly recommend booking reservations for next year. Disney's Hollywood Studios opens in December of this year, so definitely plan a trip soon!

The refurbishment of Main Street is partially complete. All there is left is landscaping, some more paths, and even some new areas to help get a much more efficient flow of guests.

The Plaza Gardens Restaurant only has indoor seating due to the refurbishments going on around it. Changes are coming quicker than we have imagined!

Cinderella Castle always looks amazing! No matter which Disney destination you go to, the castle is what seems to be the most mesmerizing.

The hub has gotten some love as well, but that is normal. The hub seems to have changed the most!

I do want to say that Disneyland Park is always going to grow and change no matter what. I am excited for Disney's Hollywood Studios, but Disneyland Park will always be special. I hope you all enjoyed this quick trip and I hope to see you all real soon!

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: August 25, 2018, 05:57 PM »
Ha! Now I know why you commented in my thread about 'stealing' Mouse-ear balloons from your park. They're everywhere! They look nice, too. The old-style Mouse-ear balloons with the black ears would also look good here; you'd have that whole orange & black Halloween thing going on. I like the tombstones at the entrance as well and the park's refurbishments are coming along nicely. :up:

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 25, 2018, 07:43 PM »
Ha! Now I know why you commented in my thread about 'stealing' Mouse-ear balloons from your park. They're everywhere! They look nice, too. The old-style Mouse-ear balloons with the black ears would also look good here; you'd have that whole orange & black Halloween thing going on. I like the tombstones at the entrance as well and the park's refurbishments are coming along nicely. :up:
I have a lot on my to-do list for this park. The guests love balloons so these will for sure make appearances in future updates throughout the fall. I am trying to get some stuff done, but letting creativity strike before jumping in right away. Some ideas are still developing and I am excited for the future.

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #345 on: August 25, 2018, 08:51 PM »
Time for a live stream!

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 26, 2018, 04:39 PM »
Time for some magic!

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 26, 2018, 11:02 PM »
Hey cody, I was just watching your live-stream. I agree with you about Planet Coaster- it just isn't time yet to jump the RCT3 ship. PC is great for what it is (I drool over the graphics), but it still doesn't have enough capabilities or types of rides to accommodate my building style. It may never  have those things. Until it does, I'll be sticking with RCT3. I'm guessing that I will  eventually switch. But it doesn't look like that's gonna happen for at least a year or two, (or five). I suspect a lot more people still play RCT3 than play PC because, like you said, there's so much (RCT3) stuff out there. Time will tell.

Oh, I like the new area of your park. The Sea Storm ride is one of my favorites. :up:

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #348 on: October 27, 2018, 05:09 AM »
See I knew some members had the same thoughts! Live streams let me get some good discussions that will only get more input. As for the area, this will play on old concepts. The sea storm attraction in this area was an old concept to tie in Prince Eric somehow. I hope to get more done real soon, and your work is stellar as well JB!

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 15, 2018, 07:46 PM »
Time for some Christmas cheer!

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 18, 2018, 08:14 PM »
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. We are very happy to celebrate 90 years of Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Disneyland Reaort Dubai has big plans in the future in regards to the parks. The holiday season is in full swing, with our holiday fireworks show Believe in Holiday Magic and our Christmastime parade. Join us for Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration on select nights throughout November and December all leading up to Christmas!