(RCT3) Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Dubai

• 415 replies

Offline Elizabeth

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: (RCT3) Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Dubai
« Reply #360 on: January 25, 2019, 04:52 PM »
Ahh, such a lovely view up Main Street. The new theater is impressive!

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 25, 2019, 08:42 PM »
Ahh, such a lovely view up Main Street. The new theater is impressive!
Mickey And The Magician is an amazing addition to Disneyland Park. We have seen lines out the door for this stage show, and plans call for more stage shows to help tell more stories.

Offline cody

• View Profile

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 07, 2019, 01:18 PM »
Considering constraints, Flight Of Passage will either be a B&M inverted or a B&M Flying coaster. I tried to put the 2nd generation inverted cars on the PEP expansion, but ended up getting errors over and over.

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 07, 2019, 01:24 PM »
Depending what your ideas are, I would go with the B&M Flying. You could easily theme a flying.

Offline Loundlim

• aka Julez Bernd
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 11, 2019, 03:13 PM »
I once made a CTR that combined The code masters 2nd gen Inverted and Flying Coaster Cars with the Track 5 Inverted expansion. I can send it to you if you want.  :D

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 11, 2019, 05:51 PM »
I once made a CTR that combined The code masters 2nd gen Inverted and Flying Coaster Cars with the Track 5 Inverted expansion. I can send it to you if you want.  :D
Please and thank you! That would be amazing! Be sure to get your handprint in one of the rocks!

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 25, 2019, 04:31 PM »
The proposed soft opening for Pandora will be around June 2019. I am sorry I have not shared any updates, but things have been happening.  ::)

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 27, 2019, 12:27 PM »
The proposed soft opening for Pandora will be around June 2019. I am sorry I have not shared any updates, but things have been happening.  ::)

I am excited to see how this turns out and can't wait for some updates on this. Pandora is one of my favorite theme park lands so I am excited to see it come to life in RCT3!

Offline hhnman234

• View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 27, 2019, 07:47 PM »
Woohoo!

Offline cody

• View Profile

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 31, 2019, 10:39 AM »
As you can see, Pandora will be quite different in Dubai than it is in Florida. I have a lot of goals for this year since this project turns 2! Pandora will probably be the biggest up until Disney's Hollywood Studios is revealed. Thank you all for the support and see you all real soon!

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 01, 2019, 10:47 AM »
As of April 1, 2019, Spectromagic is going to be replaced with the Main Street Electrical Parade............................... :whistling:

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 01, 2019, 01:04 PM »
As you can see, Pandora will be quite different in Dubai than it is in Florida. I have a lot of goals for this year since this project turns 2! Pandora will probably be the biggest up until Disney's Hollywood Studios is revealed. Thank you all for the support and see you all real soon!

I like what you have done so far and the coaster should make for a far different experience than is present in the Florida version. Will Pandora in Dubai have the bioluminescence night feature as is present in Animal Kingdom?

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 01, 2019, 01:44 PM »
I like what you have done so far and the coaster should make for a far different experience than is present in the Florida version. Will Pandora in Dubai have the bioluminescence night feature as is present in Animal Kingdom?
Yes it will, just going to have to work and see which effects look good.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: April 01, 2019, 02:15 PM »
As of April 1, 2019, Spectromagic is going to be replaced with the Main Street Electrical Parade............................... :whistling:

Mm hmm, mm hmm. Also, your shoe is untied. :P

Offline hhnman234

• View Profile
« Reply #376 on: April 01, 2019, 03:58 PM »
Bahahaha. I also love the Pandora work you have done!

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: April 06, 2019, 03:08 PM »
I decided to work on both parks in one stream.

Offline cody

• View Profile

Offline cody

• View Profile
Disneyland Resort Dubai is happy to announce we are partnering up with many local locations to get more guests to explore different destinations. In order to create a relationship with the local community, we are going to be constructing bus loops at both theme parks and at Disney's Storybook Resort and Villas (redone by 2020). More details will be shared later. :D

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: April 14, 2019, 05:26 PM »
Storybook Resort sounds interesting. :)

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #381 on: April 14, 2019, 05:41 PM »
Storybook Resort sounds interesting. :)
It is next to Disneyland Park, the villas were demolished for Tomorrowland construction.

Offline hhnman234

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: April 15, 2019, 01:25 PM »
Awesome! Looking foreword to seeing this project!

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 09, 2019, 08:29 PM »
Hey, cody. I just watched your video, well, watched part, skimmed part. ;)  Nice to see the Pandora area being developed. As I watch your updates, I've come to realize that I like to hear your musings on various topics as much as seeing what you're building. :)  I think we all do that at times; think about other stuff when engaged in a build session. Only, most of us don't use a webcam and microphone when we build. ;)

I noticed at about the 10:00 minute mark that you pop a rising balloon. I do that at times, too. Not sure why. I'll be thinking about something I just did in the game, or something I'm about to do, and I'll notice a loose balloon going up, I move the cursor over and *POP*. I mean, it's gonna disappear when it gets high enough anyway, right? So why pop it? Dunno. Maybe the mischievous demon inside me wants to be let out from time to time. :devil:

Offline Darknight

• Explore Our Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 09, 2019, 09:05 PM »
Watched your video, things are starting to come along in Disneyland Park. Pandora seems like it will be difficult in terms of sightlines. Like you mentioned, when it comes to a lot of these new themed lands one of the hardest parts is focusing on maintaining the sightlines in the park and hiding the lands from the rest of the park. While the goal is to become more immersive, it also comes with the challenging task of executing that vision on every level. In my Universal Studios park I already know Diagon Alley is going to be a challenge and I will have to really work at it to achieve that immersion. Good Luck!  :)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 09:07 PM by Darknight »

Offline cody

• View Profile
(RCT3) Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Plotting (5/12/19)
« Reply #386 on: May 12, 2019, 03:03 PM »
Happy Sunday and Happy Mothers Day to all of the moms out there. So I was looking at the different keys representing the different Disney destinations today California, Florida, Tokyo, Paris, Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Dubai. I will say that I have an unmarked one  ::).....I know Dubai is still a major work in progress, but this might mean something.  :whistling:

Offline CrazydisneyCAFan

• ♥ The world is a carousel of color ♦
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 19, 2019, 09:20 AM »
This park is amazing! Keep working on it ♥

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: May 20, 2019, 11:49 AM »
This park is amazing! Keep working on it ♥
Oh my goodness!!!!! I missed you! Your first post back is on my park that is an honor in itself!

Offline cody

• View Profile
Happy Monday everyone! It has been far too long since a screenshot update, so time to share some photos!

Construction walls are up for future bus stops that will service not only buses between Disneyland Park and Disney's Hollywood Studios, but also buses to local destinations in Dubai.

Possibly one of my favorite entrances so far. Maybe in the future we could see this entrance somewhere else..... :whistling:

The posters have become my favorite addition to the main entrance. We have some different posters that you probably will not see in other Magic Kingdom based parks.

Mickey And The Magician has proven to be a popular stage show in Paris, it has only proven its popularity in Dubai. I know there was a few talks of it coming to Walt Disney World, so maybe one day.

Possibly a rare sight is a not so busy Disney park. I think Dubai has a charm to it, so it is awesome! Pandora will only change this....

Adventureland fans rejoice. It is coming to Disneyland Park and we will have it look pretty different. Pandora is settled in Adventureland, but is its own mini-land.

Here is a perspective on what is going on. Pandora is a massive land and Flight of Passage is the star of Pandora and maybe even the whole park. Our Flight Of Passage is a B&M inverted coaster that is unique from the rest. In a few live streams I worked on it, but they would not let me bring my camera behind the walls.

Necessary shot of Cinderella Castle.

Tomorrowland has seen a little love since the last screenshots were posted.

I got crafty with the paths here, and I am proud of the Mickey in the paths. The gear was a bit more challenging, but it is fun.

From this angle you can see that there is a lot of work that needs to be done. The goal is for Pandora to open at the end of next month! I hope you all enjoyed this and I am glad to be back in the business.