(RCT3) Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Dubai

• 489 replies

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
(RCT3) Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Night Moment (2/24/21)
« Reply #480 on: February 24, 2021, 08:10 PM »
"Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world"-Walt Disney

Walt Disney said it best when talking about the magical place we all know and love. This quote has become one of the main themes for this project, and will continue to be one of the main elements for as long as possible. This project is in the middle of some massive transformation projects that will hopefully soon be revealed. Some of which call back to really old works done before I started publically posting. With better building techniques that continue to evolve within each creation, this project will become a highlight of what is to come in the near future.  :mouse:

Offline cody

• View Profile
Re: (RCT3) Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Dubai
« Reply #481 on: March 18, 2021, 11:58 AM »
More magic? Yes.
New experiences? Yes.
Soon? Just wait and see  ;)

Offline 4Locke

• "Don't Tell Me What I Can't Do"
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: March 18, 2021, 06:18 PM »
Loving this project so far! Can't wait to see more! :)

Offline cody

• View Profile
(RCT3) Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Tease? (5/16/21)
« Reply #483 on: May 16, 2021, 08:39 PM »
Sometimes the magic has to be refreshed and enhanced. A lot of refurbishments have been taking place to get ready for the 5 year anniversary of Disneyland Park next year, the celebration starts June 30th, 2021 and goes until 2023!  :D

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 13, 2021, 11:51 AM »
Well, I did just visit Magic Kingdom and I can say I got a lot of "research" done. The castle looked a lot better than it did in December and the main entrance is scary similar to this project. Cannot wait to continue making more magic!

Offline cody

• View Profile

Strolled by the park to find fireworks testing. This comes after the announcement of some of the nighttime entertainment returning to the real world Disney parks. It was definitely missed during my last two trips to WDW, and I cannot wait for even more normalcy.  :D

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 16, 2021, 11:04 PM »
I know the feeling, cody. Isn't normal a wonderful thing after the last year and a half? :)

Offline cody

• View Profile
(RCT3) Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Dubai: 4 Years (6/30/21)
« Reply #487 on: June 30, 2021, 07:04 AM »
Hello everyone!

Today is a huge day for Disneyland Park because it is the 4 year anniversary of the park's opening! Also beginning today is our celebration leading up to next year's 5th anniversary that will last until 2023. There has been a lot of new magic that has already been revealed to guests, and very soon it will be revealed here at SGW. From decorations, refurbishments, and even brand new lands and attractions, the 5 year anniversary celebration will include the most enhancements and additions to this project since the grand opening. This will be a huge celebration that will be unforgettable. Happy Birthday to Disneyland Park and Disneyland Resort Dubai.

Offline hhnman234

• RCT3 Forever and Always.
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 30, 2021, 01:12 PM »
Awesome! Happy Anniversary!

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #489 on: July 21, 2021, 02:09 PM »
Additions, additions, and yes more additions. Getting things more developed (path covers, landscaping, etc.) to show what has been going on the last few months! Stay tuned for more!  :D