Owens Mesa - Food & Wine Festival - Pt.1

• 187 replies

Offline Berlin87

• CEO of Lake Walt
    • View Profile
    • Planet Coaster Fans on Facebook
Re: Owens Mesa - Food & Wine Festival
« Reply #180 on: October 30, 2018, 03:01 AM »
I already lavished you with compliments on Discord, but I'll say it again: That gift shop looks exquisite and I adore the custom signage

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 30, 2018, 01:50 PM »
This entire update is pure eye candy. All 3 pics are perfection and the content and what you've built is jaw dropping.

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: October 31, 2018, 09:47 AM »
Amazing! I am still in shock that this is in Planet Coaster and not real life. Looks like an amazing Food and Wine Festival, I am sure guests love the many food and beverage options. Well done!

Offline andreizsmart

• 'supercoolsuper'
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 31, 2018, 10:24 AM »
Looks great so far. Some of the planters could use a little more love but other than that its really coming along nicely.
Initiating power transfer...

Offline CoasterCad

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 01, 2018, 03:08 PM »
Not a huge fan of this update. I am more of a beer fan :sneaky:.

No seriously though, even a store brand coke would taste awesome in that epic interior.

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 01, 2018, 07:13 PM »
All those pics look fantastic, especially the interior of the Emporium! 
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Owens Mesa - Food & Wine Festival - Pt.1
« Reply #186 on: November 02, 2018, 04:15 PM »
Welcome to Owens Mesa!

Well the Food & Wine (+Beer) Festival is officially underway! I managed to try counties booth and WOW the food is spectacular! They are great tapas size portions so you don't fill up at one country.
I did not get a chance to stop by the Wine and Brews stalls, they were simply too busy for me. Onto the pictures...

The Emporium is officially open! A wonderful usage of the old monorail station, and a much needed one-stop-shop for souvenirs.

Over in Escalante, the old closed up "barn" has been torn down to make way for a new food park of sorts. The little area houses two countries: Germany and Italy. It's cute how the festival logo showcases which booths are in each little area.

A much needed open space to sit back and relax off the busy main pathway.

Over in Red Sky, Morphie Gas got a new sign!

I did notice how this area is the first to use palm trees in the park, surprisingly enough. I guess they are really going for the SoCal look and feel.

One of my favorite stalls of the night. The meat was incredible!

That's all for now!

Thanks for viewing!

Owens Mesa

JC8

Spoiler (hover to show)

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Owens Mesa - Food & Wine Festival - Pt.1
« Reply #187 on: November 02, 2018, 05:49 PM »
While I myself have only spent about 6 hours in Spain (all at an airport), I did have a long-term Madrieño jaina in Texas where I was continually hearing both Spanish and Tex-Mex español.  Still, I never heard the word "tapas" until now so had to google it and learned a lot of fascinating food history, much of it contradictory.  But I think I now understand the term as any sort of small-serving bar food that comes with a drink.  That makes tapas one of the 3 basic, essential food groups along with the booze and, of course, pepper :D

Anyway, the pics look wonderful and make me want to drink mezcal with chorizo and peppers  :laughing_skull:
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 05:57 PM by Bullethead »
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page