Adventure Landing - Christmas in the Park

• 77 replies

Offline Quinn

• Whahaha... No.
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Landing - Mainstreet
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2017, 05:31 AM »
Maybe it's in a little bit of a different style, but I absolutely love these simple, yet detailed buildings.
Click the banner to visit my thread!

« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2017, 07:07 AM »
All of those electrical wires (nice touch with the sparks), the suspended tires on the side of the building, the visible ventilation on the roof... all wonderful details that really sell the concept.  Based on all of the high quality leading up to this photo I'm not the least bit surprised.   :up:

Offline LoneWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2017, 05:25 PM »
Thanks for the warm comments guys! I've went ahead and continued to refine my skills with PC through the summer competition and felt like the park needed to be honed in a bit more. So. I've done what I do best and restarted the park! Yay!

The park entrance! Be sure to pick up your Adventure Pass!

The Landing Trading Company, the parks main gift shop!

Yeah, we could use a drink, lets go to the bar!

Or maybe its early and we need coffee!

Then again...we might be really hungry and need a full service meal! Below you can watch me build this restaurant, its my first stab at the great big wonderful world of youtube. Dunno if its for me yet, but please check it out and tell me what you think!

Proud Member of: Dutcher's Outer Worldly Network, fun for all and all for fun!

Offline mb1.0.2

• Keepin' it Classy
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Landing - The Lusty Canteen
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2017, 08:12 PM »
Glad you decided to do the youtube thing--it's great getting to see the process of your build style. This is looking lovely as always.

Offline BlueSpirit

• ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2017, 02:19 AM »
I never thought you could make it look better then the previous version, but for some reason I like this version allot more. It looks a bit cleaner and more 'realistic' in the sense that a high budget park could actually build this. I am very curious to see where you take this park :)

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2017, 02:41 AM »
Wow that architecture holy cow! Thnx for showing us the progress on youtube. i think i can learn a lot :)
Streamer and Youtuber from switzerland!
Visit: !twitter! // !Youtube // !Twitch

Offline Dutcher

• So long, and thanks for all the fish!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2017, 01:25 AM »
So. I've done what I do best and restarted the park!
Off course you did. The more time you spend on constructing, the harder it is for me to visit. Do you have some kind of vendetta against me?

I mean, not that I want to visit, but I wouldn't mind doing so as this park does look... less worse than your provious attempts.

(on a less serious manner, I really do like the style of the park. Though I'm not sure whether putting up christmas decoration fits the park. Even though it's Christmas it seems... weird. It's two styles clashing against each other which I'm not sure works in this context. As if you're trying to add some order to buildings that should look anything but. I dunno. I just liked the Christless buildings in the stream more. Nevertheless, I do like the park.

Ps. Do you think you'll be building a coaster next year?)
Just an empty signature guys. Nothing to see here. Cary on.

« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2017, 05:41 PM »
I like the Christmas decor; it reminds me of the Christmas overlay for Jungle Cruise at Magic Kingdom. I really love the style of the park!
formerly Catgrrl on Atari forums

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
    • Subscribe to BackwardsProductions
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2017, 11:12 AM »
Those shops  :w00t: :drool: :love:
Didn't think Planet Coaster could look any better than it does. But you've given those little stalls such personality it is literally jaw dropping.
Planet Coaster Tutorials - If you're new to Planet Coaster or an experienced player you'll find something new you can learn! [Updated]
Planet Coaster Blueprint Essentials - Don't start a new project without these!

Offline LoneWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2017, 06:08 PM »
Thanks for the great comments guys, except Dutcher... you know what you did.

Haha but seriously thanks for the feedback, the overlay will go away after Christmas, but I'm going to have to disagree with you, I like the decorations. Plus its fun to just decorate the park. Sort of like a break from actual building.

Offline Berlin87

• CEO of Park Eureka
    • View Profile
    • PARK EUREKA
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2017, 03:34 AM »
Oh LonelyWolf… I do adore your architecture! It's fresh, unique and has a great vibe to it.

Offline msebastianz28

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2017, 08:29 AM »
I really like what you have done so far. I also really enjoyed the videos and watching your thought process as you build. I have been thinking about getting into doing some YouTube videos as well. I would say stick with it and keep up the good work.

Offline LoneWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2017, 02:32 PM »
Thanks guys!

Just a quick check in with the new adventure pack and since Christmas is right around the corner, a little video to show off the décor before it goes...bye bye!

Offline TMH

• Never look back darling, it distracts from the now
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure Landing - Christmas in the Park
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2017, 03:10 PM »
The snake looks like it's pulling that whole building. Hilarious halloween decorations too

Offline Alxou

• Last night a DJ saved my life...
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2017, 08:35 AM »
A coaster!! There's a coaster coming!! =D
Nice use of the broken wall pieces of the adventure pack for that building.
Twitter : Alxou_PC

« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2017, 09:50 AM »
nice video....and I like the way you did the drinking fountains off the back of the water truck.

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2017, 06:08 AM »
Finally I found the time to post here. I adored your sytle in RCT and it´s marvellous how you keep your style in PC a 100%.
It almost seems the look of the game was made for your sense of architecture and realism. Everything is so clean and accurate, but still detailed where it have to be detailed.There is nothing without any function. It´s so inspirational to see how you constructed all the different buildings, the unique roof constructions, or different hight levels in the designs. Just great.
I can learn a lot here to get rid off some of my clutters :D

greetz
zeroG
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW YOU

« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2017, 04:49 PM »
Haven't had a chance to watch the latest video, but I do like the character spot quite a lot! Will be sad to see Christmas overlay leave, but I know we have to move on to other seasons!  :D
formerly Catgrrl on Atari forums