Ridgewood Studio

• 15 replies

Offline batmanslayer

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Ridgewood Studio
« on: April 08, 2017, 11:08 AM »
Welcome to Ridgewood Studio. It is a small theme park in Orlando located in a former location of a local theme park that was very poorly done as they hope to create a theme park that truly is a thrillpark for everyone.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 08:47 PM by batmanslayer »

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Nickelodeon Studio
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 03:09 PM »
Looks like you're off to a good start.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline batmanslayer

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re:Ridgewood studio
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 03:26 PM »
Looks like you're off to a good start.
i have changed name to reflect the thrill park idea as its also to give me free range to design as i feel for the ideas. I am still at work at next update. thanks so much
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 08:51 PM by batmanslayer »

Offline batmanslayer

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Ridgewood Studio
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 04:14 AM »
i have changed name to reflect the thrill park idea as its also to give me free range to design as i feel for the ideas. I am still at work at next update. thanks so much
i have  been busy i have manged finally make my next area's entry pathway and entry to port royal theme park area that is adventure filled themed around pirates

(last is basically just to show you inside of pathways to the castle.)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 04:33 AM by batmanslayer »

Offline Plokoon111

• Darkride Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2017, 04:40 AM »
I am enjoying your architecture! Interesting start so far!

Offline batmanslayer

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 12:27 AM »
I am enjoying your architecture! Interesting start so far!
thanks so much as i am very exicted to reveal my port royal entry village as just start to it i do plan add more details to another update.

(last is coming soon really soon as its my first ride's location right there)as first ride is done but i am now working on design of park area of ride and areas around it.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 05:31 AM by batmanslayer »

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 06:06 AM »
Good stuff.  I really like the lights around the fountain, and the Nickelodeon sign looks pretty accurate (not sure its possible, but if you can make the orange color of the worded sign match with the other orange it will pop even more)

And you probably know this, but if you RIGHT CTRL + RIGHT ALT + G at the same time it will take off the UI for more impressive screenshots :)

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
    • Subscribe to BackwardsProductions
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2017, 02:59 AM »
Really nice work. I like the two areas you have so far they are really well done. Looking forward to seeing the rides go in ;)
Planet Coaster Tutorials - If you're new to Planet Coaster or an experienced player you'll find something new you can learn! [Updated]
Planet Coaster Blueprint Essentials - Don't start a new project without these!

Offline batmanslayer

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2017, 02:15 AM »
Really nice work. I like the two areas you have so far they are really well done. Looking forward to seeing the rides go in ;)
as my next update is now done. so to present you my newest coasters. the Colossos which has an entry with a ruined temple design. the next coaster is alfheim with a themed entry themed after Elfish with some lord of rings style theming.  so enjoy this new update as i do plan a few more updates as i still have some room to build some new rides and areas. enjoy this new update.

Offline batmanslayer

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re:frontierland update.
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2017, 05:02 PM »
so my new park update as the next new area called frontierland

I hope you enjoy this new update.
a slight update with entry courtyard to themed area which will be a frontier land like theme park area.

I hope you enjoy this shortly done update which as next may come soon as ready. i am working into the entry of the area as i am working on design for the themed area.
as my next update is ready. my frontierland entry courtyard area is done. its an area built with shopping court in mind with four pathway shifting areas that leads to the rides of the park.

I hope you enjoyed this update. i am gonna now work on main rides for park. so next update will be bit longer for me.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2017, 03:02 AM by batmanslayer »

Offline batmanslayer

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re:frontierland 2.0 update.
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2017, 07:54 PM »
so my new park update as the next new area called frontierland as its basically a revision of the whole concept as i reworked park areas form ground up on a new map.

as two rides the haunted grove and wolfen with some shops built into the park. a castle and i am still planning out more of park as this wooded themed land has many trees that blend together with the rides greatly as each ride is covered into the deep woods. Its an adventure in the woods of the frontierland. i plan more more rides and updates to come.

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2017, 08:09 PM »
It's all good stuff, but as I was scrolling through that castle toward the end really popped for me.  I think it was the purple roofs that pulled me in, excellent design and color choices!

Offline batmanslayer

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2017, 08:23 PM »
It's all good stuff, but as I was scrolling through that castle toward the end really popped for me.  I think it was the purple roofs that pulled me in, excellent design and color choices!
frontierland castle is my themed castle it has two shops built into it already it. thanks as i hope this new update will breath a new look and fresh air into park. i have some extra space where will likely put an adventureland type area maybe if ever expanded. I am currently planning update by adding new rides around park.
a quick update as i added frontierland castle carousel ride. its themed around castle like theming to match the castle nearby.

my next updates will be many new additions around park. i figured show this ride now. its still a work in progress this park as the shifted map gives me very open and flexible areas to work around so expect a few new rides soon as ready.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 09:29 PM by batmanslayer »

Offline Plokoon111

• Darkride Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2017, 03:04 PM »
I dig the decoration around the carousel! But maybe perhaps move the carousel to a more centric area? That would be my suggestion!

Offline RCT D!

• San Lacrona Beach Resort
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Tycoon D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2017, 05:50 PM »
The castle looks great, it´s a beautiful building with many details, especially the little towers are wonderful. I don´t like the vegetation so muc, it looks a little bit repetitive.

Offline batmanslayer

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2017, 08:21 PM »
The castle looks great, it´s a beautiful building with many details, especially the little towers are wonderful. I don´t like the vegetation so muc, it looks a little bit repetitive.
I dig the decoration around the carousel! But maybe perhaps move the carousel to a more centric area? That would be my suggestion!
I am gonna take both suggestions to heart. I will move the ride to a centric area likely in an update. I will likely fix repetitive look by making part look more beautiful by mixing some details that may make it look more better overall i may need find some inspiration for ideas on what look to use for park to make it look like an adventure park with really a a beautiful look and feel.  Its to come in an updates to come. 

I moved ride closer to castle area as its in middle point after castle. as i plan to update park's look to be more very beautiful look that does echo a good themed park. It may take while to make the park look very beautiful. stay tuned for more updates and shifts in the look of the park to come.I do plan a couple of new rides and many changes to park overall. 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 09:14 PM by batmanslayer »