Park Lunamoon: Concept for Rettneque Resort (Update #8)

• 39 replies

Offline Ruby

• View Profile
Re: Park Lunamoon: Land of the Reckless (#Update 6)
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2017, 10:52 AM »
That food court building is so perfect. So "modern" and yet so typical themepark old ish... Absolutely love it. Feel super inspired by it. Was sort of already building a modern food court, and this gave me some cool ideas. Can't wait to see more <3

Offline Celtikaa

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2017, 01:27 PM »
Very well structured. I love the map !

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2017, 02:13 PM »
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think like I live like I work like I love.....voluminous and disjointed. Get used to it.

Offline _mister_MR_

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2017, 08:25 AM »
Love this section of the park. Everything fits and still feels realistic. I love the gradient on the food court building, just adds a whole new level of detail and pop! Keep up the great work!

Offline Berlin87

• CEO of Park Eureka
    • View Profile
Re: Park Lunamoon: Pictures that didn't make the cut (#Update 7)
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2017, 01:40 AM »

"Dazzle Square" provides visitors with a great vantage point as The Plunge drops down on one side and exits the tunnel on the other side

This top-down view covers nearly the entire land, save for the Valkyrie ride.

Entering the more rustic "Land of the Explorers".
The wooden roller coaster is not a part of the Explorers land, it's the brand new ride in "Heroes", a land to be opened June 7th

I really like the food court structure and the photo shop at the end of Plunge...  very different styles but both very realistic looking buildings.
Thanks JP! They are not the prettiest buildings out there, but that's what it sometimes looks like

That food court building is so perfect. So "modern" and yet so typical themepark old ish... Absolutely love it. Feel super inspired by it. Was sort of already building a modern food court, and this gave me some cool ideas. Can't wait to see more <3
Bless you, Ruby :) Your park continues to inspire me!! The food court is arguably ugly, in a good way :)

Very well structured. I love the map !
Hey thanks - Lots of work went into it :)

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love you too  :love:

Love this section of the park. Everything fits and still feels realistic. I love the gradient on the food court building, just adds a whole new level of detail and pop! Keep up the great work!
Thank you so much, mister man! The gradient is nothing more but coloured planks, ranging from dark orange all the way through red to purple.. But it's a cool effect
 :up:

Online shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2017, 11:28 AM »
Love the last updates. This park has such a realistic look that sets it so apart from the many the over-the-top parks you find at the Steam Workshop. I'm thoroughly enjoying this tour. :)
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline Dazzyls

• *Insert inspiring quote*
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2017, 01:08 PM »
Those last two pictures are breathtaking! Will you provide onride videos eventually? Can't wait to see the wooden coaster when 'Heroes' is finished!

Offline Berlin87

• CEO of Park Eureka
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2017, 05:06 AM »
Love the last updates. This park has such a realistic look that sets it so apart from the many the over-the-top parks you find at the Steam Workshop. I'm thoroughly enjoying this tour. :)
Thank you Shy!! I'm afraid people have grown accustomed to the over-the-top parks. For many it's more about eye candy than realism..

Those last two pictures are breathtaking! Will you provide onride videos eventually? Can't wait to see the wooden coaster when 'Heroes' is finished!
Thank you, Dazzyls! I'll make sure to post an on-ride of the world's shortest dive coaster, The Plunge :)

By the way… Park Lunamoon is finishing the final touches on their brand new, back-to-basic Rettneque Resort — The opening will coincide with the park's festive unveiling ceremony of the "Heroes" land on  June 7. Here's a concept for the bungalows you'll find scattered across the resort

Offline Dazzyls

• *Insert inspiring quote*
    • View Profile
Re: Park Lunamoon: Concept for Rettneque Resort (Update #8)
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2017, 07:42 AM »
It both looks awesome and has an amazing name! You have made my day  ;D

Offline mineraljunction

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Park Lunamoon: Concept for Rettneque Resort (Update #8)
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2017, 11:48 AM »
Love the dive coaster popping out of the ground and the shot of the woodie is a great teaser. Your concept art for the bungalows is nicely done as well  :) Looking forward to more!