The Forbiden Mine: Planet coaster Remake (pov out)

• 7 replies

Offline kylr23

• A man who struggle can also be the most sucessful.
    • View Profile
The Forbiden Mine: Planet coaster Remake (pov out)
« on: May 08, 2017, 10:17 AM »

Eight years ago, I made a little dark ride called The forbidden mine. THis was the second verson of it, the first being apart of something I rather not talk about.

===========================================
Now Im remaking it in PLanet coaster!:D
The Forbidden Mine
Demica, utah 1659

Jambonie Mine was founded in the hills of Demica after first discovering gold in one of the ole cavern systems. Johithan Ned Jamboine only started with him self, a pick ax and a shovel, soon his cavern soon turned into a Massive mine. How ever many people where not so happy with the prospecting in the hills. Many rumers the caverns Ned found where used for satanic rituals. And they jokenly called it Mine shaft 666. This is only the Begining of what will become the Origins of...

The Forbidden Mine.

More coming soon
« Last Edit: July 10, 2017, 03:57 PM by kylr23 »

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
    • Subscribe to BackwardsProductions
Re: The Forbiden Mine: Planet coaster Remake
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 11:00 AM »
I love seeing RCT3 rides remade in Planet Coaster! Excited to see how this turns out!
Planet Coaster Tutorials - If you're new to Planet Coaster or an experienced player you'll find something new you can learn! [Updated]
Planet Coaster Blueprint Essentials - Don't start a new project without these!

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 10:01 PM »
An economic Boom hits Demica
[/b]
ITs been a while since gold was found in the hills, So Ned Jambonie Founded Demica While it isnt much of a settlement with the majority of it being caravans, tends and a few permanent buildings not including the mind complex and refinery.
One pernament building was called The Hell Hole, a saloon mainly catering to the Miners. Now why on earth they chose such a silly name for a bar. Was only a added on joke to the infamously named Mine shaft 666 or the Devils mine shaft. How ever the name was changed to The Down time saloon, Due to the origional name being horribly offensive.

And as mentioned earlyer the majory of the town was just tents and such.

They also gotten a rail system up and running with a train dedicated for exporting refined gold. The train was nick named Big Red. For the color... Though things didn't last for long.

The deputy's and sheriff got word that some how Big red had mysteriously derailed, just a day after a man fell into a sink hole inside of Mine shaft 666, and mysteriously gone missing. No one was able to find the body.

They found the driver dead, his body hardly responsible, it looked like a animal some how jumped onto a speeding train and torn him to shreds. They asumed this was a crime done by the local indian tribe, SO they ventured off to find them.
When questioned they denied the accusation and prefured to stay far away form the town. Though the elder claimed this was done by a Creature they called...

Daverodo.

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 06:35 AM »
Really enjoying the recent updates. Its starting to come together. Nice story too!
Planet Coaster Tutorials - If you're new to Planet Coaster or an experienced player you'll find something new you can learn! [Updated]

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 12:18 AM »
Strange happenings at the Mine House
"where in tarnation did these here gears come from?" Ask Ned Jamboniee apon discovering the shower room dissapeered and was replaced with random steam tech.

Shooting at Breakroom saloon
Five people shot dead and were also brutaly mutilated.

Air pumps fail
Ten people died of suffercation, five more hospitalized and are in critical condition.

Jamboniee Mine loses big. Little gold and allot of missing miners
Them Mins are cursed!" Jim Nucket 1886

Jambonie closes for good after mine flooded killing fifty workers

Brave the mines,

Offline kylr23

• View Profile

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
Re: The Forbiden Mine: Planet coaster Remake (pov out)
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 07:38 PM »
Some really awesome effects in there!  I love it!

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
Re: The Forbiden Mine: Planet coaster Remake (pov out)
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 02:59 AM »
The interior and the ride was great! I loved the launch.
The exterior could have done with some more work, but the POV made up for it :p