MCU | MARVEL STUDIOS - STEAM Download out now! It´s done!

• 97 replies

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
 Hello Friends!
It´s been a while...

Maybe some of you noticed that I was very inactive inside the community and Rollercoaster games the last time.
There are mainly 2 different reasons why. I have lost my job in Berlin after 5 years. There was a major company that buys the company I´ve worked in and then they fired all employees. Really ugly thing.
The good thing is that we had a marvellous work council in our company. After hard negotiations all employees got a severance pay and we could join some Transfer GmbH who pays my old salary for 1 year. 
All that circumstances that I had lost my job and got a lot of money indeed and be save in payment for 1 year made my wife and me thinking about going back in our hometown Bremen.
And we did.
After 15 years living in Berlin it was not that easy to leave everything what we experienced in 15 years. The last half year we were struggling with moving from town to town and with everything that comes around :)But we´ve found a great flat in our old area and my wife is already working in a new job and I am  looking for one, but I am still in a comfort zone. All thoose circumstances are  one of the reasons why I was less active.There was no space for playing. But since Feb. 2017 we living in Bremen...again. Feels good.
And since then I ´ve a loooot of free time to play.

So here´s the other reason.
I´ve switched from RCT to PC...after more that 10 years playing the game that I love so much. Still!
I have reached a goal with RCT, that I always wanted to achieve. To amaze and inspire people with things I create. That this dream came true during playing a Rollercoaster simulation I´ve never imagined.
But when I´ve joined this community I really get a feedback for my creativty, besides family and friends. And this feedback was so motivating, inspiring, lovley, emotional, and pushing me to a space out of the box. Without this community this game have never become the landmark in my life that it is.
Much more heartbreaking was the time, when more an more players leave the sandbox and stop playing or switching to other games or the just have their real lifes. The RCT community dried out slowly for me and maybe others. I noticed it myself that RCT offers so much, but for me not that much anymore. The only really inspiration and fun I had during playing RCT the last times was, when I have done some PEP stuff. The work with the team and testing all thoose great innovations from Samplerocker and Markus were just fantastic. But I don´t felt that feeling when I push myself for a project of my own. And perhaps we came to late with all thoos new track improvements. Not for all thoose who to come but for the community I felt home. No offense to anybody who just enterd or not playing for a decade, but I hope you see that it was great to be part of a community that was really alive.
Maybe the Paramount Park was the last project in RCT, which I was really into it.

And then came Planet Coaster.
First of all I´ve to admit that I hated the game during it´s promotion and alphas, betas etc...
For me as a RCT veteran, it was the enemy. A really good lookig enemy.

I´ve decided to buy it when it is officially released. I´ve done it and since then I am hooked.And even if I am not active in th forums by posting and writing  comments I was looking in the forums mostly all day. I saw so many mindblowing stuff form you folks. Even some „long-time-no-see“ users were back with fantastic things and I had the feeling that PC brings back that community vibe I loved so much. And the greatest thing is that I have the feeling back again  from the time of RCT, when I thought everything is possible. I can dive deep in to my cerativity and play around with PC. It is so much fun and like I said it looks fantastic. Sure, there are a lot of things for improvement I don´t want to list here, because now I want you to see that I have a new love now. It will never compare with the first, but it´s new. And that is good.

The most greatest thing at the moment after more than 600 hours of secret playing is, that I really got what I always wanted in RCT. Many attempts in RCT failed in the end, because I don´t got the look that I had in mind for the theme I wanted to do.I am a big fan of Marvel Superheroes. And I always wanted to do a Marvel world. And Planet Coaster makes it possible. It was hard indeed, but I got it.
The Steam Workshop helped a lot and gave me tons of inspiration to get into the building system and see what is possible if you think extremely of the box. There a lot of insane, really unbelivable things you may all have seen by your self already.

So, here are some special names I want to mention:
- AverageGamer
- xtraordinar

For my landmark in the mall I´ve needed a STARK „IronMan“ Tower.
I build my own version out of the incredible tower by AverageGamer.
I copy the style he build it and sized it for my concept.
The tower you see in my update is completely build by me, but the way it was build is inspired by AverageGamer
Here you can see his fantastic tower:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=810792752&searchtext=avengers

The next one I want to mentioned is: xtraordinar for his great Iron Man mask billboard:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=860289320&searchtext=iron+man

I´ve done the same with the tower.. I took a look how it was made and build my own.

Through that I´ve realized the potential of thoose abstact forms.
But without theese guys I would be still struggeling... There are alot of things in the workshop I could need for my mall. But I feel not good to use them, if they are so special and great.
But for one thing I could not resist: Great Fire hydrant, Fisherman! Thank you for sharing.
In the end I want to thank RCT D! Very much for his endless updating of all and everything out of the community and his inspring work in PC until now. Thanks, my friend!

So, long ranting story short. I am back!
thank you for reading...
Welcome to the Cinematic Universe of Marvel STUDIOS

« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 11:00 AM by zeroG »
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW YOU

Offline FlyingDutchman7

• FD7 Amusement
    • View Profile
Re: MARVEL STUDIOS | Cinematic Universe
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 12:51 PM »
I'm sorry to hear you lost your job. Being taken away from the job you (presumably) love must hurt a lot.

When I viewed the first images I had a hard time imagining this was built by you: it's so clean, neat and tidy.
But then you went bonkers in the "interior" of the building, haha. That's how I know you. Your style translates well into PC. It looks amazing. So many creative ideas with all these new pieces ;)

I take it the mall is yet to receive a ceiling?

Offline mineraljunction

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 12:54 PM »
I'm a relative newbie around these parts but as a long time fan of coaster/building games and a huge fan of the kind, considered and generally awesome community around this game, reading your post was quite the emotional roller coaster (no pun intended). Very sorry to hear about your job but it sounds like some good things came out of that bad one. It's a pleasure to have you back and your park is looking awesome from these shots! Great usage of the signs and colours popping everywhere. Looking forward to more updates  :)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 02:04 PM by mineraljunction »

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 01:56 PM »
nice look so far. you nailed the fonts

Offline CTRSind

• Made from real Fruit!
    • View Profile
    • CTRSnet.com
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 03:19 PM »
These signs and characters are outstanding, you made all of them?

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 06:39 PM »
It's so nice to have you back. I feel very much as you do that it has been sad to see the RCT3 community slowly die. I miss that community. But with Planet Coaster, we have the chance to create a new community which brings back old RCT3 players and welcomes new PC players to SGW. It won't be easy to attract as many members to SGW, as there are so many other competing sites like Facebook, Reddit, etc. We need to get the word out how awesome the SGW community is and bring it back to its former glory.

Anyway, I'm loving your new project. It's a new game, but it's still the style that we all know and love that shouts zeroG! I'm excited to see the amazing things you're going to do with this game.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline zackatack108

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 09:24 PM »
 :o

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2017, 03:01 AM »
the hulk ride looks soo neat. very chaotic and colourful! nice to see your PC things :)

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2017, 03:08 AM »
And just when you thought, you saw everything in Planet Coaster, you appear and smash all boundaries.
It's just awesome!
 To underline some highlights: those destroyed towers with the explosion-structures, the use of the flatride on captain americas shield and the entry-facade from "insanity" but, as everybody can see, apart from these, the park looks fantastic too.  :up:
I'm very glad you're back on this platform. I think we all will be amazed by your new creations. Hopefully you'll get more calmness in your life in the future. May I ask how much time you spend on this project?

Offline _mister_MR_

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2017, 07:47 AM »
Sorry to hear about your work situation. Wishing you and your wife the best in your new home and jobs.
So excited to see you playing Planet Coaster!! I loved your RCT3 work and it seems to translate so well in PC. The exterior is clean and stunning. The interior is just a smorgasbord of fantasticness!!! Love the falling buildings with the comic explosions. The Hulk fist punching through the wall with the flying bricks is just amazing. So much detail, I feel like screenshots don't do it justice.

Offline SHADOW

• I have gone by many names.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2017, 08:25 AM »
the things you created in RCT3 were absolutely amazing.. I see you are continuing the tradition with PC. Good to see you back ZeroG
Watch me Live on Twitch.tv or check out my videos on YouTube!  - Also can follow me on Twiter

Offline MARK

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 08:44 AM »
Holy bajooley!

That looks amazing!

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2017, 11:27 AM »
Welcome back! Hope things turn around for you soon! Glad to hear you are happy in your hometown!

Simply outstanding work! Love everything I see!

Offline Plokoon111

• Darkride Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2017, 02:59 PM »
I LOVE the smashed bricks you created, so awesome! Loving your updates!
Wagibear "It is entirely possible that Atari will attend in a different way than as a exhibitor. Someone may park their van outside the Convention Center entrance with a big Atari RCTw banner draped in the front window.  Or maybe Mattlab will dress in a trenchcoat and approuch anyone with a PRESS badge and whisper  "Psst!  Hey, wanna see a new video game?"... "

Offline blk_mamba

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
    • Join the Fun! Kirkmen Island
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2017, 03:42 PM »
This is a pretty awesome concept! Disney needs to take note! I love how the rides are integrated so well. I can't want to see more.

Offline SPRidley

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2017, 04:14 PM »
That logo work is aboslutely fantastic. As a logo designer I love how you tried to capture the font designer of the real logos 10/10 job!
Also love how pop art everything is, like the explosion and the brisk braking WOW. Just the perfect super heroes comics feeling.

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2017, 09:06 PM »
Very nice work on that studio, awesome usage of scenery. I like it very much, so thanks to you for building and sharing it.

Have a nice day.
-Imagination at work!

-We are the PC makers. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

Offline Kukamonda

• KRAKAKA
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2017, 12:47 AM »
I don't like comics, but this is AMAZING!!!  :love:

Offline ImagineerTom

• It all started with a mouse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2017, 01:41 PM »
 ;D That is freaking NUTS! Great to have you back, ZeroG. This project is super cool

Offline Berlin87

• CEO of Lake Walt
    • View Profile
    • Planet Coaster Fans on Facebook
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2017, 04:16 AM »
God, I'm so in awe.. Every picture is amazing, with so much to marvel at.
A feast for the eyes! Only you could pull this of, zeroG

Offline mb1.0.2

• Keepin' it Classy
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2017, 06:18 AM »
Ha! So glad to have you back! I found someone on YouTube with a similar name to yours and auto-subscribed to him. Then quickly realized he wasn't you, ha. Just not the same style as your have, good sir!

Sucks to hear about your struggles with work and all the personal stuff, but it sounds like you're in a good place now. Hopefully things continue to improve for you!

Your style is so unique--it's so "messy" but not...disorganized. It's busy. Some of these screenshots really do look like a page from a comic book. I love the way you've manipulated structures and pieces to make it look like everything is falling apart. And then, on top of all that, to make this an INDOOR park is just insane. But of course it is...it's kind of what you do! You make insanely awesome stuff.

Can't wait to see more!

Offline Cling87

• Regina George is flawless
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2017, 06:56 AM »
OMG... ZeroG created something amazing, unique and very realistic. I am shocked, never saw this coming.

Seriously though, you have such a unique and interesting style. Furthermore I think your ideas are very often very executable for a real parks without spending insane amounts on theming. What I am trying to say is that parks like Universal Studios should be looking at you for their theming and inspiration IMO

Like why are you so obsessed with me

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2017, 11:08 AM »
Wow, that's fantastic!  The comic explosions are ingenious, too!  Outstanding stuff!

Glad you're getting real life back under control, too.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline RCT D!

• San Lacrona Beach Resort
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Tycoon D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2017, 01:20 PM »
Great to have you back in business. I know that you are working hard on that project since months. And thanks for the mention. Now finally we can see how it turned out. It´s only the beginning, but this start is fantastic.
We spoke about the privat things so I´ll only write something towards your Planet Coaster project. And this project is a hell of stuff. Marvel at it´s best.
All those pictures seems to be like a frozen action final scene of a movie. And the guest can experience that moment as long as he or she wants. You totally outdo yourself. The huge indoor park looks amazing, the particular signs of the marvel heroes are perfectly placed. By night as by daylight. The indoor scenes are totally mind-blowing. You must have used a million objects to create something like that. There is no single object that is used how it meant to be. Every little detail is made up of so many different objects. I like the general segmentation of your park areas. Every hero gets its own empire. The featured Marvel heroes must be very proud. Every single ride is perfectly integrated into the area and the coaster is wonderful integrated as well. I hope for darkrides and some POVs as well.
One thing I don´t like is the illumination at night at some places. It´s too bright, you can improve the night life in your park by changing some lights and colors.

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
Re: MARVEL STUDIOS |MCU - Hells´Kitchen/Triskelion Teaser
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2017, 02:08 PM »
I'm a relative newbie around these parts but as a long time fan of coaster/building games and a huge fan of the kind, considered and generally awesome community around this game, reading your post was quite the emotional roller coaster (no pun intended). Very sorry to hear about your job but it sounds like some good things came out of that bad one. It's a pleasure to have you back and your park is looking awesome from these shots! Great usage of the signs and colours popping everywhere. Looking forward to more updates  :)
thank you so much, mj!
yes, "some good things came out of that bad one" on can say... :up:

nice look so far. you nailed the fonts
thank you very much, wowmanrct!
glad you like the fonts. I put a lot work in to them...

I'm sorry to hear you lost your job. Being taken away from the job you (presumably) love must hurt a lot.
When I viewed the first images I had a hard time imagining this was built by you: it's so clean, neat and tidy.
But then you went bonkers in the "interior" of the building, haha. That's how I know you. Your style translates well into PC. It looks amazing. So many creative ideas with all these new pieces ;)

I take it the mall is yet to receive a ceiling?
thank you very much, FD!
the job was not the best i had in life, but it was a good one. So it hurts loosing some real good friends and colleagues.
It´s great you first didn´t recognize my style by the outside look of the mall. I never get the clean and not messy look, but this time I almost get it :D
 So glad you like it indeed. And yes the interoris went bonkers, like a Superhero fight ;)
A ceiling will come as well. But that the final thing, because the lighting for pictures with a whole ceiling wouldn´t be that nice. But there will be pictures with a complete ceiling.

:o
ha ha, thanks zackatack108!

It's so nice to have you back. I feel very much as you do that it has been sad to see the RCT3 community slowly die. I miss that community. But with Planet Coaster, we have the chance to create a new community which brings back old RCT3 players and welcomes new PC players to SGW. It won't be easy to attract as many members to SGW, as there are so many other competing sites like Facebook, Reddit, etc. We need to get the word out how awesome the SGW community is and bring it back to its former glory.

Anyway, I'm loving your new project. It's a new game, but it's still the style that we all know and love that shouts zeroG! I'm excited to see the amazing things you're going to do with this game.
Hey shyguy, thank you so so much for your comment.
I am totaly on your side, when you say we must keep this community here alive. It´s a community for really  passionate people and I hope as well that PC can bring back or keep something of this vibe. And for me peronal thoose other communitES you mentioned are not communities in my eyes but platforms for emotionless, boring so called trends.
Thank you for managing this here for more than a decade now.
And honestly...I waited like felt for eternaty for a comment by you. :P

These signs and characters are outstanding, you made all of them?
thank you very much, CTRSind!
yes, I did.
get me some inspiration but in the end they were all build by me. Happy you like them.

And just when you thought, you saw everything in Planet Coaster, you appear and smash all boundaries.
It's just awesome!
 To underline some highlights: those destroyed towers with the explosion-structures, the use of the flatride on captain americas shield and the entry-facade from "insanity" but, as everybody can see, apart from these, the park looks fantastic too.  :up:
I'm very glad you're back on this platform. I think we all will be amazed by your new creations. Hopefully you'll get more calmness in your life in the future. May I ask how much time you spend on this project?
Max, thank you a lot for the nice comment.
Really rarely that you have no critic...I am surprised :D
And it must be around 600 hours... :facepalm:

Sorry to hear about your work situation. Wishing you and your wife the best in your new home and jobs.
So excited to see you playing Planet Coaster!! I loved your RCT3 work and it seems to translate so well in PC. The exterior is clean and stunning. The interior is just a smorgasbord of fantasticness!!! Love the falling buildings with the comic explosions. The Hulk fist punching through the wall with the flying bricks is just amazing. So much detail, I feel like screenshots don't do it justice.
thank you very muc for your best wishes, mister_MR!
and thank you alot for yor nice words.
Glad you like the HULK fist. This fist was one very imoptant point where I realized the possibillties of PC.

the hulk ride looks soo neat. very chaotic and colourful! nice to see your PC things :)
hey Tim, thank you very much!

Holy bajooley!
That looks amazing!
thank you, MARK!

Welcome back! Hope things turn around for you soon! Glad to hear you are happy in your hometown!
Simply outstanding work! Love everything I see!
thank you very much, citytrader!
yes, feels great to be back...both: here and home!

the things you created in RCT3 were absolutely amazing.. I see you are continuing the tradition with PC. Good to see you back ZeroG
thank you a lot, SHADOW!

I LOVE the smashed bricks you created, so awesome! Loving your updates!
thanks a lot, Plokoon!
the bricks were really a pain in the xxx ;) glad you like them...

That logo work is aboslutely fantastic. As a logo designer I love how you tried to capture the font designer of the real logos 10/10 job!
Also love how pop art everything is, like the explosion and the brisk braking WOW. Just the perfect super heroes comics feeling.
thank you very much, SPRidley!
very nice to hear that from a professional designer. It was my goal to copy them as good as possible and make them look like the originals.
In the end I have to be thankful to PC for its amazing graphics to get that comic style.

This is a pretty awesome concept! Disney needs to take note! I love how the rides are integrated so well. I can't want to see more.
thank you so much, blk_mamba!
I would prefer ILM xD

Very nice work on that studio, awesome usage of scenery. I like it very much, so thanks to you for building and sharing it.
Have a nice day.
thanks a lot, Abbittibbi!

;D That is freaking NUTS! Great to have you back, ZeroG. This project is super cool
ha ha, thanks you very much, Tom!

I don't like comics, but this is AMAZING!!!  :love:
LOL, thank you, kuka!

OMG... ZeroG created something amazing, unique and very realistic. I am shocked, never saw this coming.

Seriously though, you have such a unique and interesting style. Furthermore I think your ideas are very often very executable for a real parks without spending insane amounts on theming. What I am trying to say is that parks like Universal Studios should be looking at you for their theming and inspiration IMO
This is so nice to read, really! Thank you a lot, Cling!
it was very important to me that this could be created in real life. So, it is great that you mentioned that so nice.

Ha! So glad to have you back! I found someone on YouTube with a similar name to yours and auto-subscribed to him. Then quickly realized he wasn't you, ha. Just not the same style as your have, good sir!
Sucks to hear about your struggles with work and all the personal stuff, but it sounds like you're in a good place now. Hopefully things continue to improve for you!

Your style is so unique--it's so "messy" but not...disorganized. It's busy. Some of these screenshots really do look like a page from a comic book. I love the way you've manipulated structures and pieces to make it look like everything is falling apart. And then, on top of all that, to make this an INDOOR park is just insane. But of course it is...it's kind of what you do! You make insanely awesome stuff.

Can't wait to see more!
"like a comic book" ...WOW! that is really cool, mb! Thank you so much!
i try to stay insane... :D

God, I'm so in awe.. Every picture is amazing, with so much to marvel at.
A feast for the eyes! Only you could pull this of, zeroG
thank you a lot, Berlin87!

Wow, that's fantastic!  The comic explosions are ingenious, too!  Outstanding stuff!
Glad you're getting real life back under control, too.
thank you, Bullethead!
Yes, everything works out fine until now...thank you!

Great to have you back in business. I know that you are working hard on that project since months. And thanks for the mention. Now finally we can see how it turned out. It´s only the beginning, but this start is fantastic.
We spoke about the privat things so I´ll only write something towards your Planet Coaster project. And this project is a hell of stuff. Marvel at it´s best.
All those pictures seems to be like a frozen action final scene of a movie. And the guest can experience that moment as long as he or she wants. You totally outdo yourself. The huge indoor park looks amazing, the particular signs of the marvel heroes are perfectly placed. By night as by daylight. The indoor scenes are totally mind-blowing. You must have used a million objects to create something like that. There is no single object that is used how it meant to be. Every little detail is made up of so many different objects. I like the general segmentation of your park areas. Every hero gets its own empire. The featured Marvel heroes must be very proud. Every single ride is perfectly integrated into the area and the coaster is wonderful integrated as well. I hope for darkrides and some POVs as well.
One thing I don´t like is the illumination at night at some places. It´s too bright, you can improve the night life in your park by changing some lights and colors.
Daniel, my friend!
thank you very very much for your words.
We always talk behind the scenes not only about theme park and coasters but much more. And we know each other for a long time now. It´s great to get a friend out of this commuity.
Live long and prosper! :D

What can I say now...what a great welcome from all of you.
It was so nice to realize all of you read that long post and wishes me al the best. This is what I ment when I talked about this special vibe here. It´s personal.
All comments meaning a lot to me. After so many years I still can excite you. That feels good, folks!

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 01:11 PM by zeroG »
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW YOU

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Re: MARVEL STUDIOS |MCU - Hells´Kitchen / Triskelion Teaser
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2017, 02:28 PM »
So much eye candy! :o This will be so much fun to explore when you finish and release this.

Thank you for managing this here for more than a decade now.
Actually, it will be 10 years in June of 2018. We'll all have to celebrate!

And honestly...I waited like felt for eternaty for a comment by you. :P
Yes, I was pretty bad at posting comments in the past. :-[ But I'm making an effort to change those ways. I've always loved your projects.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2017, 03:41 PM »
This is so incredibly awesome.  And the way you arranged the pics was pretty cool, too.  First down at street level, seeing all the cool details of all the many buildings.  Then a bit higher to show it's a sizable city with all the details on the rooftops that superheroes obviously require because they spend a lot of time up there.  And then you pull back further and realize this whole, huge, highly detailed city is INSIDE A GINORMOUS BUILDING full of its own details, and then outside that is stuff on the same scale.  Mind blown.  :)
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2017, 05:20 PM »
Hey zeroG, it's so good to have you back. I can't even say.

Back in the olden days, when I was just a mere long-time lurker around these parts, I always looked forward to seeing what you would come up with next in RCT3. It was always a bit of an event.

So to see that you've bitten the bullet and dived into Planet Coaster makes me more happy than you could ever know. And the chaotic, sensory overload approach you always took is happily here too. The Marvel universe has a very definite aesthetic and I know that if most people had attempted a project like this, even if they only managed half of the authenticity of this one, it would have had a very predictable result.

But you've managed to make something that simultaneously looks exactly like it was made by Marvel Studios while having your DNA screaming so loudly through it. Already a truly unique, original masterpiece. Fanboyism over.

Offline Quinn

• Whahaha... No.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2017, 04:18 AM »
Your building style is so easy to recognize, which is a good thing. I love this so far, and the amount of comments on this project really represent how we all feel about it.  :)
Click the banner to visit my thread!

Offline Berlin87

• CEO of Lake Walt
    • View Profile
    • Planet Coaster Fans on Facebook
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2017, 07:55 AM »
Jesus grab the wheel!!  :o

I didn't realise the scale of this project until I saw the overview shots. WOW! Talk about dedication!
Really like the HK area, I think it's my favourite to date. Great architecture, a real theme park vibe, messy in a good way.

As for the space ships outside… Mind = blown  :punk: