MCU | MARVEL STUDIOS - STEAM Download out now! It´s done!

• 97 replies

Offline _mister_MR_

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: MARVEL STUDIOS |MCU - Hells´Kitchen / Triskelion Teaser
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2017, 08:13 AM »
This is what I ment when I talked about this special vibe here. It´s personal.
I agree, this really is such a great community. Everyone is nice and helpful.

AMAZING update!! Your signage is top notch. You really do showcase the endless possibilities of this game. All the details you've put into this park are just fantastic. Your projects always take several looks to notice everything, yet I always notice new things every time I look at it. I'm obsessed with The Punisher!! Everything about it is amazing, from the sign to the faux cityscape against the wall. I also love all the details that can only be seen from the rides. If this was a real-life park I would definitely have a season pass and visit constantly, discovering new details every time.

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2017, 09:30 AM »
It's so very thrilling to see your work again.  The sheer number of comments you received after your first post should be a clear indicator of how you beloved you are to this community.  Well, that, plus how jawdroppingly fantastic this project is turning out.

I love how you've sold the theme without even creating any custom figures (I think, might have to scroll back again).  Nailing the exact fonts really goes a long way toward that, and I'm amazed at how you've done so. 

On a personal note, enjoy your downtime while you can.  Anyone with this much talent won't be unemployed for long. 

Offline BlueSpirit

• ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2017, 02:53 AM »
This is soo cool! I mean, look at those signs :D

Hell's Kitchen is by far my favorite area so far, very curious how to other areas will feel.

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
    • Subscribe to BackwardsProductions
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2017, 03:41 AM »
This is a beautiful project. The entrance and the main building looks great! Looks very realistic!

the insides are amazing too. I love the ruins, the fallen buildings and the main street. Some of the footpaths feels quite claustrophobic though, I wonder how it will fill with hundreds of guests. That being said it is such an awe inspiring place that I'd love to wander around. The rides look really exciting as they interact with the buildings too.

Looking forward to some videos. I bet they're going to be incredible! 
Planet Coaster Tutorials - If you're new to Planet Coaster or an experienced player you'll find something new you can learn! [Updated]
Planet Coaster Blueprint Essentials - Don't start a new project without these!

Offline RCT D!

• San Lacrona Beach Resort
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Tycoon D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2017, 01:14 PM »
What a great new update again. You show one time more that you´re able to create stunning things with that game. I have to say that I like the first update more although that one is not bad. The buildings of the first pictures are fantastic, especially of the third one. The Punisher entrance is not bad as well although I don´t like the portcullis, I don´t know why. They look a little bit out of place. The building right to the lifthill of the spinning coaster is not that beautiful as well as the huge wall in the next two pcitures. Perhaps it´s the angle of the picture but it looks weird. From above it´s so huge and detailed, that shot is one of the most impressive ones. The teaser picture is interesting as well, I think this will be THE highlight area of all.

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2017, 02:40 PM »
Any word strong enough to resume this place?

Way over impressive, this place is...(fill the blank)

When I retrieve my jaw and togue, I will pick them up!
-Imagination at work!

-We are the PC makers. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
MARVEL STUDIOS |MCU - Dr Strange / Triskelion Bay
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2017, 02:19 PM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Finally something new from the Studios.
I have done some major changes and delete a complete area for a new one. This is the reason why it takes me so long to this update.
Actually there are two new areas. The Triskelion Bay area and a new NYC area. The Triskelion Bay features The Falcon. A launched wing coaster. Some flatrides, shops and other stuff will be there as well.
The second area is all about Dr Strange, the new Avenger. It is located in NYC as well and connects to the Manhatten Avengers area.It features the headquarter of Dr Strange, Sanctum Santorum and a custom made Skywheel X Car coaster. There are a lot of shops and restaurants in this area as well.

It was a lot of experimentating to find a look for thoose moving architeture style you can see in the Dr Srtange movie. But I am happy with it now...
Both areas are still hardly WIP!
But I finally wanted to show some new pictures...hope you like it!

thank you all for this mind-blownig support!

greetz
zeroG

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 01:12 PM by zeroG »
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW YOU

Offline PandaCoasters

• The Grinch wearing a mask holding a gun
    • View Profile
    • PandaCoasters' Youtube
Re: MARVEL STUDIOS |MCU - Dr Strange / Triskelion Bay
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2017, 02:25 PM »
That Doctor Strange decor is mind-boggling. :o
'I vote that my team makes Trump Land with a big fat wall from Boston's Dams so we can make SSD great again and keep out the illegal normies.'

-me, SSD'16

Offline _mister_MR_

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2017, 09:11 PM »
AMAZING!!! Top notch as always. The Dr Strange decor is just a mind-f$@# of amazingness. I love the crashing Shield airship, you really captured the Marvel feel with it. Question though, how the hell do you have time for all this on top of your top notch Summer Comp entries?!

Offline Oink`

• It's a small world...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2017, 05:14 AM »
If you don't mind me saying so, this park is an absolute marvel.
Manager of:
1. Nintendoland U.S.A.
2. The Land of Ooo (Adventure Time theme park)
3. Silent Hill: The Theme Park
4. Atlantea and Pacifica (Pirates vs. Ninjas theme park)

« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2017, 05:36 AM »
Ahh, so glad you're still working on this.

How's your lag so far?  There's some stuff in here that I would love to ride someday, if only to be able to see everything up close :)

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2017, 05:46 AM »
Very smart representation of Doctor Strange aesthetic here ! I would not even thought of that !
Overall there are so many ideas to recreate the Marvel universe in Planet Coaster, I love for exemple your Helicarrier, It's pretty tiny but still detailed enough to be clearly recognized !
If I had one criticism to do it that the layout is a bit muddled at some points. Hell's kitchen was perfect, but Doctor Strange for exemple seems to not really fit with what is around it.
Warner Movie Worlds
(pardon my french!)

Offline moby

• Pyromaniac
    • View Profile
    • meganaut.net - my vids & cs
« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2017, 09:08 AM »
I saw the first page of pics, and thought this really looks like the work of a certain RCT3ist.  Who goes by the name of ZeroG.

Fantastic work as always.
Just when I thought I was out ... they pull me back in

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2017, 08:19 PM »
Brilliant work!  Those Dr. Strange things are quite good.  I'll have to use some of those techniques ;)
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline Cling87

• Regina George is flawless
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2017, 05:25 AM »
Doctor Strange looks absolutely amazing!!!

Like why are you so obsessed with me

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2017, 01:41 PM »
Oh my goodness!  Dr. Strange is perfect!  I absolutely love the twisted architecture!

Offline RCT D!

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 28, 2017, 06:39 AM »
Yet another update for this phenomenal park. The first picture looks impressive. Great use of this coaster type, perfectly integrated into the Marvel scenery. The Doctor Strange typical theme is created in a fantastic way. The station building looks impressive. Triskelion Bay is great as well. The S.H.I.E.L.D. Saloon is such a nice idea. The imploding air ship is mind blowing, the moment when it comes to a collision is perfectly captured. I really like the overview, you can see how huge and big the whole park is. It´s a great park so far with many different attractions. At the end some new thoughts: some of your facades look a little bit boring and repetitive. For example on picture number two. Perhaps you can change that.

Offline Tim_K

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 28, 2017, 12:40 PM »
The scale alone of this park is impressive on itself. The way you pull of the marvel theme though is just mesmerizing. Your Logo-Designs are spot on and you manage to find so many creative solutions for the theming of your rides.

I can't say I'm a fan of the Marvel Universe, but I can definitely say I'm a fan of this park!

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
MCU | MARVEL STUDIOS "RELOAD, RELOAD, RELOAD!"
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2017, 10:36 AM »
Spoiler (hover to show)

Well, how should I explain this?!

I started all over with my Marvel Studios.
Even if there are a lot of things I really like and I have putted a lot of work into I have to make a cut here.Everything is to big now. And if I would finish it the way I had in mind it probably would take me more than a year.
That means I am stuck in the Mall.
No free mind for other projects because if I start a new one I would never finish the mall I would love to build since I play RCT.
So the only way to finish it is to start new and keep it smaller and much more organized.
Some of the themes get lost through that process and some others thing I was really proud of as well . But now at this point I know it was the right decision.

Maybe some of you like the old concept more and maybe some like the new one more. Or you maybe like both.
I hope you give me some feedback about this.
For myself I am very very happy with the new result. It looks much more realistic. It is much more organized in path way layouts and the way the different areas are connected. It´s more compact now.
But don´t worry it´s still messy at some points :P

There is a main theme based on the Avengers characters and some of the worlds connected to that Marvel Universe.
We sadly lost Hells Kitchen, the Triskelion and some fonts. But I try to keep some of them.
We kept the Ironman coaster but with a nwe type. The HUlK ride stays the same
The Dr Strange area will be much more smaller and features a new coaster type.
The new portfolio features a Spiderman spinning coaster, World of Asgard ft. Thor´s Hammer and The Guardians of the Galaxy area. But the attractions  for this area are secret at the moment.
And it´s a complete new architecture design for the mall itself. In the end I have done more than 10 attempts to build a mall if I count RCT times as well
There are some creations I was only able to build because I take a look at some workshop items. I will give all users credit at the end of the project.

Last but not least
I make a new education at the moment to become a Social Worker. So everything is new...feels good!
greetz
zeroG

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 01:09 PM by zeroG »

Offline SPRidley

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: MCU | MARVEL STUDIOS "RELOAD, RELOAD, RELOAD!"
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2017, 11:01 AM »
While I have to say Its a pity some of the stuff ou lost from one park to another that i wuite liked (prefered the 3d Hulk punch than the handrawn one, and some of the stuff in the original was mighty impressive), its true that this one looks much more realistic to an indoor theme park in scale.

Something I really hope is that things like Doctor Strange idea you had come back, even if its on a smaller scale, and that things like Daredevil and the punisher have a lot less pressence, becuase if you want to go into a realistic route, those two heroes wouldnt get much (probably a store, restaurant or a really small ride), and a new york area should be more about spiderman than the other two.
Want to see what you do with stuff like Guardians.

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2017, 03:53 PM »
I loved the old version. And I love this version too. I think I prefer this more realistic version because I like realism, and I think it's actually harder to do and make look good.

And now I'm going to be a nag and ask that you please put spaces between screenshots. ;)
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline BlueSpirit

• ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2017, 01:47 AM »
While I understand the decission to start over - and the new version looks really good so far - I loved the old version. All those crazy logos and styles were amazing and I hope to see some of it return in this version of the park.

I like this so far, the style is pretty much the same as before, it just feels a little more comic book-y. I do think there are too many neon explosions though. Especially around the Spiderman coaster it feels a bit overshadowed by the 'explosions'.

« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2017, 06:26 AM »
Hate to see you lose your prior work but I have to admit that you made a good decision.  This direction is much more realistic, a place I can actually see myself walking in. I also feel like there's some more focus in version 2, with emphasis on the things more people would be familiar with.  (Almost everything I know about Marvel I learned from the movies and not comic books, and this version caters to that  :up:)

Congrats on the new career path, I'm sure it will work out amazingly for you :D

Offline _mister_MR_

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2017, 08:15 AM »
This looks so much more realistic now! Is the Hulk fist a billboard behind a broken wall? I love the new roof design. I can't wait to explore this park someday!!

Offline RCT D!

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2017, 04:17 AM »
First of all: I like that you´ve restarted the project. This version is a lot better because of several reasons. The most important point is that there is more density in your park, you can feel the Marvel vibe at every corner. Marvel is a colorful, hectic, vivid and messy universe that is bounded close together. That atmosphere I missed at some areas of the old version. Now it´s all closer and the different hero franchises can better work together. MCU is one big universe and not a separated world. That vibe and law is more visible in the new park. You can spot so many things at every place, the action is noticeable anywhere. There are no vast spaces, it´s like in a MCU movie: everything is full packed with action, life and hidden secrets. The logos of the different superheroes are so well done, they immerse yourself into the MCU. The grand plaza with its different ways leading to the attractions is a great idea. The crooked buildings are awesome and they are so much better than the old, huge and repetitive ones. In addition to that the roof of the indoor park is fantastic, such a great structure.

Offline Berlin87

• CEO of Lake Walt
    • View Profile
    • Planet Coaster Fans on Facebook
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2017, 05:35 AM »
Man… Your screenshots are amazing. So vibrant, full of life… I adore the circular roof, such a clever structure. As always, you've outdone yourself, zeroG

Offline iEddiez

• Curly Haired Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2017, 04:35 AM »
Mate, this looks awesome! Nice to see your work again.

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
Re: MCU | MARVEL STUDIOS - "I AM GROOT!"
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2018, 11:28 AM »
Thank you all for the constructive and fantastic comments. I am glad you like the change. I hope I can bring back some of the stuff you missing. But you can be sure that Dr. Strange def will come back.
For the new update I have nothing more to say than...

"I AM GROOT!"

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2018, 12:35 PM »
This is outstanding. Every picture is an attack on the eyes, there's so much to take in. The fonts are spot on the whole thing just feels so authentic. I really could see this as a real place. Love It

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2018, 01:37 PM »
That cassette deck....  I want to press 'play' so bad...  :)

Simply stunning, all of it.