MCU | MARVEL STUDIOS - STEAM Download out now! It´s done!

• 97 replies

Offline corkscrewloop

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: MCU | MARVEL STUDIOS - STEAM Download out now! It´s done!
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2018, 12:48 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing this and all the amazing imagination you have brought into this masterpiece! An amazing project not yet seen in Planco and I'm sure that everybody agrees that you have nailed the world of Marvel like no other in that game!
My Workshop: Steam Workshop

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2018, 12:48 PM »
I loved to hang out in this download. One thing, your dr. strange coaster didn't work. I'm the only one with that problem?
Dr. Strange coaster wasn't running for me, either.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2018, 02:55 PM »
I think with the last update and the new coaster station setup possibillities the old set up isn´t working anymore :(
I will try to fix that.
Thank you for mentioned.

greetz
zeroG
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW YOU

Offline CoasterCad

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2018, 02:51 PM »
I will visit this park ingame and get back to you.  :D

Offline CoasterCad

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 02, 2018, 02:55 AM »
I just visited this park ingame. What i love most is that it actually runs smooth, so great job on not going too much overboard with the piece count. I love the overall lay out of the park. When you stroll over the paths you mind gets blown from evey angle you look at the theming. Your signs are some of the best i've seen. (i decided to check the piece count of one, only to find out it was about 2500 pieces :w00t:) Anyways you get all the praise in the world from me. However... what is up with those queus? I think a build as amazing as this deserves some better queus to be honest. It kind of ruined to overall immersion for me that i got from entering and strolling around the park (which, again is some of the best immersion ever in planet coaster). I am sure you had a good reason, but i can't think of one. Anyways, besides that i didn't like the queu's, one of the best and most original creations in planet coaster so far. Thanks for sharing :).

ps: using flat rides underground for signing and other theming is pretty brilliant :)

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2018, 09:29 AM »
I just visited this park ingame. What i love most is that it actually runs smooth, so great job on not going too much overboard with the piece count. I love the overall lay out of the park. When you stroll over the paths you mind gets blown from evey angle you look at the theming. Your signs are some of the best i've seen. (i decided to check the piece count of one, only to find out it was about 2500 pieces :w00t:) Anyways you get all the praise in the world from me. However... what is up with those queus? I think a build as amazing as this deserves some better queus to be honest. It kind of ruined to overall immersion for me that i got from entering and strolling around the park (which, again is some of the best immersion ever in planet coaster). I am sure you had a good reason, but i can't think of one. Anyways, besides that i didn't like the queu's, one of the best and most original creations in planet coaster so far. Thanks for sharing :).

ps: using flat rides underground for signing and other theming is pretty brilliant :)

thank you very much for your comment, Cad!
I have to admit that I wasn´t motivated enough to build themed Q-lines but you´re right that the whole park deserved better Q´s
But I wanted to release it so badly that I decided to leave the Q´s ugly like that...it´was a hard decisison and against my principals that everything has to be themed...
The Q of Iron Man is actuyly half finished :P
Maybe I will go back tom the park and do the Q Line sometime in the future...
Thank you a lot for your constructive comment!!

Thank you all for your overwhelming feedback!
It´s great to see that you like the park.
I would have love to quote all of you but I did not find the multi-quote button anymore :confused:
And my Actions only got me a single quote possibillty...

greetz
zeroG

EDIT: I will release all fonts and superhero signs in the near future on STEAM
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW YOU

Offline Hethetheth

• Hey!!! look here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2018, 12:13 PM »
thank you very much for your comment, Cad!
I have to admit that I wasn´t motivated enough to build themed Q-lines but you´re right that the whole park deserved better Q´s
But I wanted to release it so badly that I decided to leave the Q´s ugly like that...it´was a hard decisison and against my principals that everything has to be themed...
The Q of Iron Man is actuyly half finished :P
Maybe I will go back tom the park and do the Q Line sometime in the future...
Thank you a lot for your constructive comment!!

Thank you all for your overwhelming feedback!
It´s great to see that you like the park.
I would have love to quote all of you but I did not find the multi-quote button anymore :confused:
And my Actions only got me a single quote possibillty...

greetz
zeroG

EDIT: I will release all fonts and superhero signs in the near future on STEAM

I can never be bothered to make queues either, unless they're important to the story or outwardly obvious!

I've subscribed to the Steam download and will check it out next time I boot up the game. If it looks as good in-game as it does in the screenshots then I'm in for a treat!

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2018, 01:41 PM »
Congrats on finishing this epic, crazy, astounding, jaw-dropping gem of a park. Such a fantastic achievement. I'm looking forward to visiting.