"Rust" - Scraptown Legends

• 10 replies

Offline tetsuo303

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
"Rust" - Scraptown Legends
« on: May 27, 2017, 12:49 PM »
I feel some of my Threads are missing? I already contacted Matt but got no response. Is it just me or are they deleted?

Anyways this is my latest project  :)

The Blueprint is out now: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=933387622

Society is on the edge of collapse. Only a few settlements remained after the apocalypse and one of the few is "Rust". Many legends live there and manage to stay alive on their own terms. Enter "Rust" - Scraptown Legends and become one too!

I am honored to be a featured creator in Planet Coaster and with me there are some of the best creators I know. Because they are legends to me I dedicated this project to my awesome "Feature Buddies"

@SPRidley
@Pixelwess89
@Xaphor
@Dirktechno

I appreciate it a lot to be amongst such great creators!

For this project I took a lot of inspiration from Borderlands. Hope you can see the resemblance.

Have fun playing [heart]
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 03:32 AM by matt9537 »

See my latest projects on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBXVj_Ppu0nBLFq9vbOQgSQ
Follow me on https://twitter.com/Tetsuo303 to get the latest infos and pictures.

Offline Berlin87

• CEO of Park Eureka
    • View Profile
    • PARK EUREKA
Re: "Rust" - Scraptown Legends
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 02:27 PM »
This really has that "burning man" vibe written all over it – and I love it!

Offline Dazzyls

• *Insert inspiring quote*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2017, 02:57 PM »
Great ride! The only thing that buggs me is that gate at 2:14 going through the track.

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 03:42 PM »
Great flow in the layout and some really good theming. Big thumbs up from me  :up: :D

Offline tetsuo303

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 02:58 PM »
This really has that "burning man" vibe written all over it – and I love it!

Glad that you love it Berlin. True, has some Burning Man Vibe in it  :up:

Great ride! The only thing that buggs me is that gate at 2:14 going through the track.

Yeah me too in some kind of way. First I had it the other way around, but then the gate was sticking out from the top. Then I turned it and the only way I could get it to match was this way.  :mad:up:
Glad you liked it anyways  :P

Great flow in the layout and some really good theming. Big thumbs up from me  :up: :D

Thank you so much Nemmie!  :)

See my latest projects on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBXVj_Ppu0nBLFq9vbOQgSQ
Follow me on https://twitter.com/Tetsuo303 to get the latest infos and pictures.

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
    • Subscribe to BackwardsProductions
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 03:45 AM »
I love all of the buildings you created! They fit so well into the environment. The scenery such as the monsters and the creatures really make it feel quite surreal.

I loved the action packed POV too! Great Ride!
Planet Coaster Tutorials - If you're new to Planet Coaster or an experienced player you'll find something new you can learn! [Updated]
Planet Coaster Blueprint Essentials - Don't start a new project without these!

Offline Celtikaa

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 05:39 AM »
That looks like Fallout 3 New Vegas first "city". Btw great job !

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2017, 10:35 AM »
Great style to this ride, a different spin on the post-apocalypse ;)

BTW, I suspect your other threads got moved.  The forum recently got reorganized.  This topic is now just for parks under construction.  Completed parks, stand-alone rides, and other blueprint things now all go in the blueprints topic, which has subtopics for the various types of things.  I predict this thread will also get moved into the ride blueprint topic.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2017, 11:35 AM »
Awesome stuff as always! It kind of reminds me of a less intense version of Mad Max

Offline Loundlim

• aka Julez Bernd
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2017, 02:26 PM »
To be honest I don't think its a big surprise that you are a featured creator. Amazing Theme!!! I'd love to see an actual park try this theme one day  :up:

Offline ImagineerTom

• It all started with a mouse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2017, 03:00 PM »
This is awesome! Just the sort of creativity I think this game breeds. It's really nice to see something so different.