Society Park [Update 56]

• 135 replies
Re: Society Park [Update 50]
« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2018, 11:12 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!
I think like I live like I work like I love.....voluminous and disjointed. Get used to it.

Re: Society Park [Update 51]
« Reply #121 on: September 21, 2018, 04:02 AM »
Update 51

Hello fellow Planet Coaster lovers and welcome back to another update. This week we're continue building the queue and start on a tunnel like structure along the lifthill:

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Society Park [Update 51]
« Reply #122 on: September 21, 2018, 05:17 AM »
I really like all the scenery you're putting around this coaster.  And the coaster itself looks it would be quite fun even naked.  Keep up the good work :)
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Re: Society Park [Update 52]
« Reply #123 on: September 28, 2018, 02:04 AM »
I really like all the scenery you're putting around this coaster.  And the coaster itself looks it would be quite fun even naked.  Keep up the good work :)

Thank you, this part of the coaster is a bit dense with it's scenery because of the queue. I think that the the rest of the layour (faster part) will be a lit less dense, you won't see it anyway because of the speed. But it still depends on what I'm going to do in the rest of the area.

Update 52

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers!

Welcome back to another episode of Society Park!

It has been quite the week with Brocoaster promoting me on twitter leading up to an interview that was broadcasted on Monday. It was really fun and I very much appreciated it. The link to the interview is below:

Anyway on to the Society Park update. This week contains building the first tower of the coaster to loop through. Finishing the queue and lifthill tunnel. And starting of with making a custom sign.

And the timelapse:

Re: Society Park [Update 53]
« Reply #124 on: October 05, 2018, 02:08 AM »
Update 53

Hello fellow Planet Coaster lovers and welcome to another episode of Society Park!

In the past week Society Park has reached some new heights by building a second tower structure. Also a small restaurant het placed and electrians have been working hard to put some extra Neon lights in the area of the coaster.

Theming the coaster is almost finished!

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 05, 2018, 07:09 AM »
Keep on keepin' on DwarrenIce!  Me likes.  I'm really looking forward to the POV of this beautiful coaster.  And calling junkfood vendors "Space Junk" made me snicker.

BTW, in the 1st pic, what are the curved, decorated gusset plates supporting the ends of the Space Junk sign?  Are those the stucco ones that have been around since the beginning but I never used because they weren't recolorable?  But now they are? :drool:
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

« Reply #126 on: October 19, 2018, 02:33 AM »
Keep on keepin' on DwarrenIce!  Me likes.  I'm really looking forward to the POV of this beautiful coaster.  And calling junkfood vendors "Space Junk" made me snicker.

BTW, in the 1st pic, what are the curved, decorated gusset plates supporting the ends of the Space Junk sign?  Are those the stucco ones that have been around since the beginning but I never used because they weren't recolorable?  But now they are? :drool:

I believe they are the glass wall pieces (if that is what you mean), I'm not sure when they got available in the game. The borders around it are the art pieces

Update 54

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome to another update of Society Park.

It has been quite a while since the last update which was because of a small holiday that I went on.

But there is one this week featuring some path works, placing two flatrides and theming one of them.

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Society Park [Update 54]
« Reply #127 on: October 19, 2018, 05:54 AM »
that roof looks great! and i like that its not full closed! great work!
Streamer and Youtuber from switzerland!
Visit: !twitter! // !Youtube // !Twitch

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 19, 2018, 07:57 AM »
That Psychola skin is glorious!
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

« Reply #129 on: October 19, 2018, 01:04 PM »
 :w00t: More beauty! So stunning!
I think like I live like I work like I love.....voluminous and disjointed. Get used to it.

Re: Society Park [Update 55]
« Reply #130 on: October 26, 2018, 01:54 AM »
that roof looks great! and i like that its not full closed! great work!

I'm actually really glad with the roof myself, got the idea while building it and figured a closed roof would just be too standard.

That Psychola skin is glorious!

Let's get ready for more glory then :P

:w00t: More beauty! So stunning!

Glad to hear that I can keep up the beauty standard.

Update 55

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another update of Society Park.

This week we'll be building another ride skin for the enterprise ride and start working on a small boulevard which will have some little surprise for you guys in the future.

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 26, 2018, 06:18 AM »
That diner-based ride skin goes quite well with the Collider :)
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

Offline Redhair

• Can't... Stop... Playing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 26, 2018, 07:08 AM »
Looks very good and I love the ride skin!

Re: Society Park [Update 56]
« Reply #133 on: November 12, 2018, 03:38 AM »
That diner-based ride skin goes quite well with the Collider :)

I wasn't really sure with it in the beginning but it did work out in the end and it really does go well with the Collider.

Looks very good and I love the ride skin!

Maybe a ride skin that it worth for a blueprint ;)

Update 56

Well.. that took some time but it's finally here. Episode 56 of Society Park

In this episode we'll be building the park's first hotel and we'll actually take a look back at the monorail station in the Economy Area when we're tying the two areas together.

Offline CoasterCad

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 12, 2018, 02:39 PM »
That's some wonderful architecture on that hotel. I am a huge fan of small hotels :).  However, I am not too sure about the purple/blue color combo. If it was me, i would definitly try some different colors.

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 12, 2018, 07:26 PM »
I mostly concur with CoasterCad---that's an excellent building but the colors could use some work.  However, I think the combo of blue, purple and white is good.  There's just too much contrast between the blue and the purple.  I'd probably darken the blue so they both contrast well with white.  2nd best, lighten the purple, but then the whole building will be sorta pastel, so I'd just darken the blue, personally.  Just my taste, though, which is renowned for being non-existent, so feel free to ignore me ;)
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page