[REL] Society Park [PARK ON STEAM]

• 210 replies
Re: Society Park [Ceres, a wooden coaster]
« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2019, 03:03 AM »
Wow! Beautiful! Exciting! Mesmerizing!

I like how the lighting on the structures echoes the colors of the fireworks. :up:

OutsideTheBlock indeed did an amazing job with the colors and the fireworks, I hope to work more with him in the future ;)

People gather around in Society Park as you are all invited to take a ride on Ceres

Also available on Steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1657223724

Re: Society Park [Ceres released and on Steam]
« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2019, 06:08 AM »
Hey, thats a great looking woodie. Love it.

Offline corkscrewloop

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 23, 2019, 11:27 AM »
Yeah, that woodie is really good! The POV is amazing! :)
My Workshop: Steam Workshop

« Reply #183 on: April 04, 2019, 01:03 PM »
Hey, thats a great looking woodie. Love it.

Yeah, that woodie is really good! The POV is amazing! :)

Thanks guys, I wonder what you think about this one ;)

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers

Society Park invites you to take a ride on Ambulance and join the medics in a race against time:

Offline RCT D!

• San Lacrona Beach Resort
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Tycoon D! - YouTube Channel
Re: Society Park [Ambulance POV]
« Reply #184 on: April 15, 2019, 09:01 AM »
Great coaster, it´s long and there are many nice elements. The launch coaster is well integrated into the area. Above all the support work - especially the top hat- is wonderful!

Re: Society Park [Ambulance POV]
« Reply #185 on: April 15, 2019, 05:44 PM »
Just watched (and enjoyed) both videos.  Really loved all of the offride stuff, but the POV on Ambulance as you go over the top hat is just strikingly beautiful.  The park is huge and I'm jealous of your framerate, especially for not using cheatengine!  (I'm jealous of your coaster and theming skills too, but that goes without saying.) 

And the Planet Coaster theme as performed by a European emergency siren...  clever!!

Re: Society Park [Light Racer POV - Indoor motor coaster]
« Reply #186 on: April 19, 2019, 02:43 AM »
Great coaster, it´s long and there are many nice elements. The launch coaster is well integrated into the area. Above all the support work - especially the top hat- is wonderful!

Thank you, it really is a speed monster and I'm glad you like the top hat ;)

Just watched (and enjoyed) both videos.  Really loved all of the offride stuff, but the POV on Ambulance as you go over the top hat is just strikingly beautiful.  The park is huge and I'm jealous of your framerate, especially for not using cheatengine!  (I'm jealous of your coaster and theming skills too, but that goes without saying.) 

And the Planet Coaster theme as performed by a European emergency siren...  clever!!

Thank you and to be honest I do use cheatengine so you don't have to be too jealous about the framerate  :P

I'll extend your compliment to my friend who made the music for this coaster ;)

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers!

I know the POV's are not up as fast as I would like them to be but I do have another one for you guys today. It's the last coaster being added to Society Park, a family ride with a punch.

Light Racer is an indoor motorcoaster which is situated behind the monorail station. It's short but sweet.

[/size]
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 02:45 AM by DwarrenIce »

« Reply #187 on: April 19, 2019, 05:21 AM »
very nice -Concept is cool and ride is short and sweet.

Online JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 19, 2019, 03:12 PM »
Love the Tron-style light shapes in the video.

« Reply #189 on: May 17, 2019, 02:46 AM »
very nice -Concept is cool and ride is short and sweet.

Love the Tron-style light shapes in the video.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked it. How about this one?

PFFF sorry guys these videos are coming out a lot slower then I wanted them to. My life has gotten unexpectely bussy lately. But nevertheless here is finally a new video

NEON

This wing coaster in the Technological section of the park is definitely one of the bigger eye-catchers of the park and makes for a very intense ride. Get ready to enter the chaos of light.

This was also the coaster that was viewed in the light show (The Neon Show), If you haven't seen it yet make sure to give it a watch.

Online JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: Society Park [Neon POV - Wing Coaster]
« Reply #190 on: May 17, 2019, 10:33 PM »
A beautiful and exciting coaster! I like the chunk taken out of the corner of that building, as if the previous train had to clear a path through it.

« Reply #191 on: May 18, 2019, 12:43 AM »
Thank you and yeah the peeps on the previous train weren't to happy about how we wanted to make it as real as possible. They're still in intensive care but aside from some missing limbs they're doing fine :P

« Reply #192 on: May 31, 2019, 05:02 AM »
The Balance

The centerpiece of Society Park! The Balance is based on a small round footprint ready to give you a taste of what Society Park has to offer. The short but intense ride is sure to be a fan favorite among your peeps. To make sure you can enjoy it I've uploaded it to steam as a blueprint:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1756795445

But offcourse I also made a POV

Online JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: Society Park [The Balance POV - Floorless Coaster + blueprint!]
« Reply #193 on: May 31, 2019, 02:43 PM »
I really love the overall shape of this coaster, as shown in the last part of your video. Visually striking! It's esthetically pleasing how the track goes over and under itself and ties itself up in a compact knot. Lots of exciting track elements; some turning left, some right. When I'm building a coaster I always have to stop and make sure all the turns aren't going in one direction. Good job on this coaster (and video). :up:

Re: Society Park [The Balance POV - Floorless Coaster + blueprint!]
« Reply #194 on: June 28, 2019, 02:03 AM »
Thank you, it was a bit hard at first to get a nice coherent and small layout especially with making different curves. So I'm glad that it worked out and that you like it  ;)

Skyscaper

This must be one of the first coaster that has been placed in Society Park after it being an seperated series at first. You guys have waited a long time for this but it's finally here!

First off, here's the steam-link so you can place this compact ride in your own park:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1783591025

And offcourse a POV:

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Society Park [Skyscraper POV + blueprint!]
« Reply #195 on: June 28, 2019, 05:54 AM »
Wow, that thing must have more crossings than Taron at Phantasialand :)  Very fun ride.  I bet building those supports was a pain :)
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Online JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 28, 2019, 09:45 PM »
Thank you for letting us ride Skyscraper. So many inversions and other elements! It's amazing how long the ride lasts considering its compact shape; and that shape is fantastic. The upright, white supports really add to the overall look.

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 29, 2019, 09:50 AM »
Reminds me of Poltergeist at one of my home parks Six Flags Fiesta Texas.  Really nicely done!

Offline CoasterCad

• Imagining since 1987
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 29, 2019, 01:56 PM »
So when are they finishing the skyscraper? Just kidding, the supports do remind of a skyscraper under construction though.
Very cool coaster. Must've been hard to make a lay out like this smooth and well paced, good job on that.
Let your imagination take you to take great places.

Re: Society Park [Farmer Creek POV]
« Reply #199 on: July 05, 2019, 02:12 AM »
Wow, that thing must have more crossings than Taron at Phantasialand :)  Very fun ride.  I bet building those supports was a pain :)

It's about close and it was a pain to build xD Qadira even has more complicated junctions then this one had  :sweat:

Thank you for letting us ride Skyscraper. So many inversions and other elements! It's amazing how long the ride lasts considering its compact shape; and that shape is fantastic. The upright, white supports really add to the overall look.

You're very welcome and thank you it was a pain to get it like this but definitely worth it.

Reminds me of Poltergeist at one of my home parks Six Flags Fiesta Texas.  Really nicely done!

It does look like it a bit doesn't it, thanks

So when are they finishing the skyscraper? Just kidding, the supports do remind of a skyscraper under construction though.
Very cool coaster. Must've been hard to make a lay out like this smooth and well paced, good job on that.

As soon as the park has made enough money to pay for it, the account of the park is waaaayy in the red at this moment since it still hasn't opened yet. Thank you and it was well worth the trouble.

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers!

So here we are, the final POV of Society Park. You guys know what this means right?? The park is finally going to steam!! I'm getting everything ready as we speak and I hope to upload it tomorrow.

Anyway I did safe one of my favorite coasters for last which is Farmers Creek. This is a very intertwined coaster with a very lengthy queue and heavy scenery and offcourse a lot of water!

Re: [REL] Society Park [Farmers Creek POV and PARK ON STEAM]
« Reply #201 on: July 05, 2019, 07:00 AM »
great looking ride and very nice scenery around it

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 05, 2019, 08:46 PM »
Awesome ride!  Lots of fun fast stuff mixed with a few places to catch your breath (while getting soaked).  And the scenery all along the way is superb!
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Online JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 05, 2019, 09:46 PM »
It's really fun and exciting the way the boats twist and turn in and out of the buildings. I especially like the 'S' turns through the structures after the first lift hill. Quite a few head-choppers as well. The whole ride is expertly conceived and carried out with lots of clever details. :up:

« Reply #204 on: July 06, 2019, 04:47 AM »
As JB noted, I did have to duck a couple of times as we were exiting interior structures, but I certainly wouldn't change a thing.  This is a fun track that is fully-themed every inch of the way.  (I literally had to pause and rewind a couple of times so as not to miss details.)  I also like keeping an eye on the background during POV's to see how much of the park is visible, and there's no evidence here that you had to get rid of anything else in the park to get a great framerate on the video.  I really liked seeing the monorail train moving along in one of the scenes.  I'll be coming back to this video again and again for examples of how to theme a ride.  Outstanding all around.   :up:

And this park is on the workshop?  Well there goes my day!  :D

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 08, 2019, 08:56 AM »
I finally got to explore the park!!!  I spent about an hour and a half exploring and riding the rides.  This park is sooooooooo much fun!  I even rode the monorail all the way around.  The views of Ceres and Neon from it are AMAZING.  There is so much creativity in this park.  You are very inspiring, DwarrenIce!  Neon and Light Rider were my favorite rides and I really enjoyed Ceres, Farmer's Creek, The Factory, and Ambulance as my second favorites.  ha ha.  Just amazing work all around.

Offline RCT D!

• San Lacrona Beach Resort
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Tycoon D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #206 on: July 09, 2019, 06:52 AM »
I will download the park in the next days. For now I only watched the video POV. I admit that is the best water coaster in the game. The scenery is absolutly stunning and the ride interacts perfectly with its surrounding. The are so many objects and effects, it must be a wet and fantastic experience in real life. In the night it´s beautiful as well and the soundtrack underlines the whole ride in a nice way.

« Reply #207 on: July 11, 2019, 12:19 AM »
great looking ride and very nice scenery around it

Awesome ride!  Lots of fun fast stuff mixed with a few places to catch your breath (while getting soaked).  And the scenery all along the way is superb!

It's really fun and exciting the way the boats twist and turn in and out of the buildings. I especially like the 'S' turns through the structures after the first lift hill. Quite a few head-choppers as well. The whole ride is expertly conceived and carried out with lots of clever details. :up:

Thanks guys, it does have a lot of details which will distract and bounce back the water so you'll get extra wet  ;)

As JB noted, I did have to duck a couple of times as we were exiting interior structures, but I certainly wouldn't change a thing.  This is a fun track that is fully-themed every inch of the way.  (I literally had to pause and rewind a couple of times so as not to miss details.)  I also like keeping an eye on the background during POV's to see how much of the park is visible, and there's no evidence here that you had to get rid of anything else in the park to get a great framerate on the video.  I really liked seeing the monorail train moving along in one of the scenes.  I'll be coming back to this video again and again for examples of how to theme a ride.  Outstanding all around.   :up:

And this park is on the workshop?  Well there goes my day!  :D

Thanks to cheatengine I didn't need to remove things from the park, it just took quite a bit of time to record everything. I hope you've had a great time exploring the park, works better then pausing a video  :P

I finally got to explore the park!!!  I spent about an hour and a half exploring and riding the rides.  This park is sooooooooo much fun!  I even rode the monorail all the way around.  The views of Ceres and Neon from it are AMAZING.  There is so much creativity in this park.  You are very inspiring, DwarrenIce!  Neon and Light Rider were my favorite rides and I really enjoyed Ceres, Farmer's Creek, The Factory, and Ambulance as my second favorites.  ha ha.  Just amazing work all around.

Society Park was honored to have welcomed you in the park, they do however hope you'll bring a bag with you next time instead of puking over the people waiting for Neon. I personally loved the pictures that were taken at that moment :P

But seriously thank you and you're not the only one that couldn't pick a favorite  ;)

I will download the park in the next days. For now I only watched the video POV. I admit that is the best water coaster in the game. The scenery is absolutly stunning and the ride interacts perfectly with its surrounding. The are so many objects and effects, it must be a wet and fantastic experience in real life. In the night it´s beautiful as well and the soundtrack underlines the whole ride in a nice way.

I hope you've gotten to explore the park and if not then have fun ;) The water coaster is packed with a lot of things and it's great that it's being noticed. Maybe you'll even find some new details once you get to exploring  ;)

Offline Cinestri0

• Livin' Like Larry
    • View Profile
Re: [REL] Society Park [PARK ON STEAM]
« Reply #208 on: July 11, 2019, 09:47 AM »
Excellent job here! Downloaded the park and took a quick tour, and I'm sure it won't be my last tour ;) But great job, lots of intense theming and lots of unique rides, especially the larson loop! Loved how it was dug into the ground! I'll definitely go back into the park again and take another look around because I'm sure I missed some stuff, but from what I've seen this is some excellent work!

Re: [REL] Society Park [PARK ON STEAM]
« Reply #209 on: July 11, 2019, 02:51 PM »
I can't add anything to what others have said. Wonderful park, beautifully executed! Bravo!