Society Park [Update 54]

• 129 replies
Re: Society Park [Update 5]
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2017, 09:35 AM »
Yup, you managed to keep that style going.  Good job, too.  And nifty custom windows ;)

Haha that is good to hear, thank you  ;)

Update 6

Welcome back to Society Park. This time we'll be starting on the theming of the new roller coaster The Balance. Unfortunatly I couldn't manage to finish it in time so that will be in the next update. In more bad news, the next update will (hopefully) be in 2 weeks since I'll be going on vacation  :D 

You can check my twitter regulary to be updated on my vacation and progress to the next update.

In somewhat better news, the timelapse of update 6 will be the first one in which you'll hear me talk. Good luck with understanding it since I've got quite the accent. It probably won't become something that I'll do every update but maybe every once in a while (since I'm probably going to regret this one time xD).

Anyway here are the photo's:

And the timelapse:

I've a poll open on twitter to ask you guys if you want me to do some livestreaming. You can find the poll here: https://twitter.com/DwarrenIce/status/882250283476189184

Have a nice weekend and see you guys next time  ;)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 10:37 AM by DwarrenIce »

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
Re: Society Park [Update 6]
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2017, 10:18 AM »
Oh cool station covering!!

Offline Ruby

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2017, 12:00 PM »
That station looks very inspired by Rudi's station a few weeks back, but I like your spin on it  :up:

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2017, 05:32 AM »
Oh cool station covering!!

Thank you

That station looks very inspired by Rudi's station a few weeks back, but I like your spin on it  :up:

You're absoltely right, totally forgot to mention it due to me rushing to get this update out :-[  Still glad you liked my spin on it

Update 7

Well after a longer wait than usual update 7 is finally here. I've had a wonderfull time in Croatia and started working on this update as soon as I got back. So without further ado here is the update:

The timelapse:

The next update will also be delayed a bit since I'll be going to Germany next week  :D  Furthermore I now have a Twitch account on which I plan to do some livestreams (https://www.twitch.tv/dwarrenice). I'll announce livestreams on my Twitter account. See you there or at the next update :up:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 07:42 AM by DwarrenIce »

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Society Park [Update 7]
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2017, 06:55 AM »
Wow, very nice!  I love how you compacted that coaster so well, and the theming is very imaginative!  I'll have to steal some of those ideas ;)
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline Berlin87

• Park Lunamoon
    • View Profile
    • Planet Coaster Fans on Facebook
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2017, 01:49 AM »
Wow that looks magnificent from above!!

Offline RCT D!

• San Lacrona Beach Resort
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Tycoon D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2017, 01:50 PM »
A very compact and great coaster layout, looks really nice, well done!

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2017, 01:25 AM »
great coaster layout! Damn i love that Airview shot! great work!
Streamer and Youtuber from switzerland!
Visit: !twitter! // !Youtube // !Twitch

Offline Dazzyls

• *Insert inspiring quote*
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2017, 02:47 AM »
Nice compact coaster. I love it how the lifthill goes through the looping!

Offline mineraljunction

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2017, 08:46 AM »
Love the tight layout in the circular enclosure, and the flag on the roof is a really nice touch!  :up:

Edit: maybe I'm imagining things but that red/white diamond roof really looks like a flag I've seen before
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 08:48 AM by mineraljunction »

Offline TheFreeMasons

• Carowinds All The Way!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2017, 01:51 PM »
That small, compact coaster is very well designed! I started following this series the minute it showed up on my suggested videos playlist on Youtube and I can't wait to see what you will do with it! You definitely need more subs on youtube! Keep up the awesome work! :up:
Check Me Out on Youtube!
Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_EARIRG-UIvQp9yWFQtwpA
------------------------------------------
Planet Coaster - Music - Other Things

« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2017, 09:57 AM »
Wow, very nice!  I love how you compacted that coaster so well, and the theming is very imaginative!  I'll have to steal some of those ideas ;)

Haha thank you and steal away ;)

Wow that looks magnificent from above!!

Thank you

A very compact and great coaster layout, looks really nice, well done!

Thank you, it was quite the pain to create the coaster xD

great coaster layout! Damn i love that Airview shot! great work!

Thank you!

Nice compact coaster. I love it how the lifthill goes through the looping!

Thank you, I always loved such a feature on real life coasters  ;)

Love the tight layout in the circular enclosure, and the flag on the roof is a really nice touch!  :up:

Edit: maybe I'm imagining things but that red/white diamond roof really looks like a flag I've seen before

Thank you although I never intended it to be a flag xD I also don't quite see what flag you mean in the diamond roof  :sweat:  Is it the kind of flag that needs to be removed?

That small, compact coaster is very well designed! I started following this series the minute it showed up on my suggested videos playlist on Youtube and I can't wait to see what you will do with it! You definitely need more subs on youtube! Keep up the awesome work! :up:

Thank you! I really appreciate hearing that. I'll do my best in not letting you (and others) down during this series ;)

Update 8

Well my vacations are over :'(  but on the bright side of things, it is time for Planet Coaster  :w00t:

Although this update is a bit later than expected it is still quite a small update unfortunatly. But a new roller coaster has been added to the park !

Offline RCT D!

• San Lacrona Beach Resort
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Tycoon D! - YouTube Channel
Re: Society Park [Update 8]
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2017, 01:20 PM »
What a realistic themed area. I like it a lot, the coaster is well integrated into the area and that Economy way fits perfectly between both buildings. Well, the last picture shows us backstage area? Great!

Re: Society Park [Update 8]
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2017, 02:45 AM »
What a realistic themed area. I like it a lot, the coaster is well integrated into the area and that Economy way fits perfectly between both buildings. Well, the last picture shows us backstage area? Great!

Thank you and offcourse, people can't work without a backstage area  :P

Update 9

Well... this took way longer then anticipated. I'm so sorry for the wait and that's why I have a little suprise for you guys on the end of this update (if you haven't already seen it on Twitter and YouTube :P ).

During this episode I tried out some streaming. Fair to say that it failed since both the stream and recordings were extremely laggy. This unfortunately resulted in the loss of the making of the station and the beginning of the queue. Any advise on this would be very welcome
:D 

Anyway here are the first pictures of the new roller coaster: The Factory. This ride is aimed to be a family dark ride placed in the world's safest factory...

The timelapse:

So for that surprise I was talking about:
I have started a new mini series featuring the build of another roller coaster called Skyscraper which is based on the Polar Coaster concept. So why not start a new thread? Well this coaster won't be finished (in terms of surroundings) since I'm going to place it in Society Park.

This series has 3 episodes and I'll try to upload one each wednesday :w00t: . The announcing of the uploads will happen on Twitter and it will be integrated in the usual updates of Society Park here on the forum. So time to show you what Skyscraper actually looks like:

And also a timelapse:

I hope you guys enjoyed the update! Let me know what you think and till next time!

Offline Doeyhead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Society Park [Update 9+Extra]
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2017, 06:37 PM »
This park is so fantastic. I love the details and that monrail station with those sutle layers with rounded facad looks FREAKIN AMAZING. This update makes me wish just how much i wish they would put glass panes in the game.

Re: Society Park [Update 9+Extra]
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2017, 10:23 AM »
This park is so fantastic. I love the details and that monrail station with those sutle layers with rounded facad looks FREAKIN AMAZING. This update makes me wish just how much i wish they would put glass panes in the game.

Thank you! And I hope they'll add it soon cause I have some ideas on how to use them ;)

Update 10

Whoo update 10 already, need to speed things up a bit xD Anyway this week I've continued my work on The Factory, I've placed the main structure so that the workers can't run away any more. I've also done some detailing and the remaing part of that will be done off-cam, so that we can start on the exterior next week.

And the timelapse:

Skyscraper part 2

So the little side project has also advanced a little bit. Just some remainder works on the structure and building the queue. Next week will already be the last part and then the next time we'll see it is when it's placed in the park.

The timelapse:

Re: Society Park [Update 10+Extra]
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2017, 06:38 AM »
Update 11

Well a bit later than intended. Due to my internship I didn't had the chance to make a new update last week. But nevertheless there is one now!

The Factory is finished! There still is a bit of exterior work but that will be done when I'm getting to those areas. Anyway here are the pictures:

And the timelapse:

Also the final part of Skyscraper is here! The next time you'll see this coaster will be when I place it in Society Park.

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Society Park [Update 11+Extra]
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2017, 08:23 AM »
Wow!  Great stuff!  I really like the style you've got going here, and look forward to some POVs (hint hint) :D
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2017, 12:50 PM »
Skyscraper looks insane! 8|
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2017, 10:19 AM »
Wow!  Great stuff!  I really like the style you've got going here, and look forward to some POVs (hint hint) :D

Thank you, style has got to change a bit before implenting Skyscraper but that'll turn out fine I think. You still have to wait a bit for the POV's , park is far from done ;)

From most rides the rest of the park will influence the view so that's why I'm holding back the POV's. However the view of the factory won't but I'm holding on to that one for a special occasion.

Skyscraper looks insane! 8|

That is because it is xD I'll be surprised if anyone survives  :D  but thank you ;)

Update 12

So finally there is a flatride in Society Park. In this update I've finished up it's theming. Also the whole main square of the economy area is starting to get shape.

And the timelapse:

Re: Society Park [Update 12]
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2017, 12:17 PM »
Update 13

So what to say about update 13...uhm... oh yeah a new monorail station has been build.

and ....

Skyscraper has found it's place in the park! How could I forget  :w00t:  And it actually looks better than I expected.

Look:

And the timelapse:

Re: Society Park [Update 13]
« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2017, 04:48 AM »
Update 14

Hi there, it's time for the next update of Society Park. This time a the new ride: Malfunction has been added and themed, also a restaurant has been placed. The whole economy area is coming together and I hope to finish the area in the next update!

And the timelapse:

P.S There is a cinematic video of Malfunction in the end  ;)

Re: Society Park [Update 14]
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2017, 01:53 AM »
Update 15

Hayo! I've got some good news this time. The Economy area is finished and so we've reached a milestone for Society Park. I'm very happy with how it turned out, so take a look and let me hear what you think. Make sure to watch the end of the timelapse for some laggy (oops) cinematics!

The timelapse:

Re: Society Park [Update 15]
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2017, 05:18 AM »
Update 16

Well after putting our employees through The Haunting some have finally gotten back to work. The workers aren't at full capacity yet but they managed to build the entrance to the next area:

And a massive roller coaster has popped up:

Still not sure what to do with the rest of the area yet, but here is the timelapse:

Re: Society Park [Update 16]
« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2017, 03:28 AM »
Update 17

Jeezz just a few more updates and we're already at 20 :sweat:  Time to pick up speed since I'm not even halfway the park xD Let's hope it won't fry my pc

Anyway this update is a bit different, unlike other updates I didn't continue at where we left of the last time. Simply because I didn't know what to do with that part yet. In this update we'll be starting on something I do know and that is the monorail station and the newest coaster: The Ambulance (next update).

Be sure to watch the timelapse till the end for a test run in The Ambulance. Keep in mind that it does need a bit more smoothy smooth :D

As always, here are the pictures:

And the timelapse:

P.S Ideas on how to fill in the rest of the area are very welcome  ::)

Re: Society Park [Update 17]
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2017, 01:19 PM »
Update 18

Time for another update of Society Park. This time we're working on the interior of the hospital that will be placed next to the monorail. The hospital will contain the station of Ambulance and the monorail will go right through it.

As always, here are some pictures:

And the timelapse:

Also I require your vote! I've opened up a poll (till Sunday-evening 29th) to decide on what I will do for the Planet Coaster Anniversary.

I'm having struggles deciding between:
  • Firework show in Society Park
  • POV of The Factory
  • POV of Skyscraper
  • A whole other roller coaster
Every vote will be appreciated! So get to twitter with the following link and vote now!

https://twitter.com/DwarrenIce/status/923599173919956995

*Note only the votes on twitter count.

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Re: Society Park [Update 18] + Poll
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2017, 05:36 PM »
Love those interior shots.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2017, 06:12 PM »
That indoor water feature is clever.  And I like those planters as railings.

I will vote for.... The Factory POV.

Offline InfiniteChaos

• InfiniteChaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2017, 08:25 PM »
I'm loving the new update! Keep up to great work!

As for my vote, I think using a Planet Coaster Soundtrack Fireworkshow would be my vote!

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2017, 03:45 AM »
That hospital looks great!

Fort the vote:

1. Firework show in Society Park
2. POV of The Factory

Streamer and Youtuber from switzerland!
Visit: !twitter! // !Youtube // !Twitch