Society Park [Update 54]

• 129 replies
Re: Society Park [Update 37]
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2018, 07:24 AM »
looks great - a very relaxing ride through all that landscaping

Re: Society Park [Update 37]
« Reply #91 on: April 21, 2018, 03:58 AM »
I admire your patience inserting all that glass into a curved structure.  The end result is well worth it.   :up:

Thank you, it wasn't to bad to do it though ;)

looks great - a very relaxing ride through all that landscaping

Gives you a time to relax with the beautifull sounds of people screaming which are riding Ceres xD

Update 38

Welcome back fellow Planet Coaster lovers!

This update contains more flowers, more cars and  (a little) more glass. I've been able to finish the entire ride, as some of you might have already seen on discord. Anyway here are the pictures:

And the timelapse:

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Society Park [Update 38]
« Reply #92 on: April 21, 2018, 01:49 PM »
"Gorgeosity and bliss!"  Although, as that's a quote from Clockwork Orange, it's probably not, strictly speaking, an apt compliment for this lovely ride, but you get the idea ;).
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Re: Society Park [Update 38]
« Reply #93 on: April 28, 2018, 07:24 AM »
"Gorgeosity and bliss!"  Although, as that's a quote from Clockwork Orange, it's probably not, strictly speaking, an apt compliment for this lovely ride, but you get the idea ;).

Haha thank you very much, it describes exactly what I was going for with this ride.

Update 38.5...?

Hello fellow Planet Coaster lovers!!

In this past week I've been very bussy with a various amount of exams. This resulted in me not having the time to work on Society Park. I'm on vacation in the upcoming week so also no time to work on Society Park. However I just couldn't keep quit for 3 weeks. I also realized that my last POV upload (Tower of Babel) is already almost one year ago!?

So I did something that I normally wouldn't do. I have recorded The Factory for you guys. For those of you who don't remember: The Factory was the second coaster being build in Society Park. It's a darkride located in the Economy section. With only 10 metres of height but a max speed of 50 km/h this is one fiesty spinning coaster.

Buckle up get your working clothes ready and make try to be safe in the most notorious factory!

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Society Park [Update 38.5... The Factory POV Released!]
« Reply #94 on: April 29, 2018, 06:46 AM »
Wow, that was fun!  Very intense with cool decorations!

Can't believe it's been over a year since Tower of Babel.  That was such an amazing thing.
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

Re: Society Park [Update 38.5... The Factory POV Released!]
« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2018, 01:26 AM »
Wow, that was fun!  Very intense with cool decorations!

Can't believe it's been over a year since Tower of Babel.  That was such an amazing thing.

It is intense for sure, not a good idea to eat anything before riding this.  ;D

Update 39

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers!

Well... it has been a bit longer then 3 weeks. I'm sorry about that but I really wanted to finish the Water Witch. Some people already started to ask if the park was dead, but don't worry it is alive and kicking.

To make this a worthy 'comeback' I decided to build a water ride. Offcourse speed had to be involved so I used the Cascade roller coaster. The episode of this week is a bit messy since I didn't noticed the time passing by while working on this so we end up with a bit of an unfinished facade. But I must say that I'm already quite happy with it.

And the timelapse:

Re: Society Park [Update 39]
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2018, 01:49 AM »

Update 40

Whew update 40 already, this has become quite the series hasn't it xD I don't have much time on my hands so you'll have to forgive my lack of intro but here it is:

Offline Hethetheth

• Hey!!! look here!
    • View Profile
Re: Society Park [Update 40]
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2018, 03:37 AM »
I'm not sure how I missed this before, But the Factory ride was great!

Offline Tim_K

• View Profile
Re: Society Park [Update 40]
« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2018, 05:35 AM »
It looks phenomenal as usual! Love the way the buildings blend together and the overall atmosphere you're creating! It's like a log-cabin-Venice over there  ;)

Great work!

Re: Society Park [Update 41]
« Reply #99 on: June 22, 2018, 12:44 AM »
I'm not sure how I missed this before, But the Factory ride was great!

Well better late then never :P  And the factory will definitly get some peeps sick, glad you like it ;)

It looks phenomenal as usual! Love the way the buildings blend together and the overall atmosphere you're creating! It's like a log-cabin-Venice over there  ;)

Great work!

Thank you! I love the name of log-cabin-Venice  ;D  More of Venice coming up !

Update 41

Welcome back to another update of Society Park. This week we're still working in log-cabin-Venice. This week I've build the entrance of the ride and with it some extra buildings to finish this side of the front facade. The backside of a building has been wrecked since it was in the way but we'll fix that later.

And the timelapse:

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 12:49 AM by DwarrenIce »

Re: Society Park [Update 42]
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2018, 12:28 AM »
Update 42

Hello fellow planet coaster lovers! I'm back with another episode of Society Park. As you know we've been working on building a water ride which still remains nameless. However this ride still desperately needed a station. So guess what this episode is about.

Online Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2018, 05:35 AM »
That station looks absolutely incredible.  It really is unique and realistic.

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2018, 05:47 AM »
That station looks quite good, like an old mill of some sort.  Very nice
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

Re: Society Park [Update 43]
« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2018, 01:56 AM »
That station looks absolutely incredible.  It really is unique and realistic.

That station looks quite good, like an old mill of some sort.  Very nice

Thank you guys I'm glad the station is constructively sound and experienced as on old building.

Update 43

It is time for another update of Society park and it's water ride Farmers Creek ( yes I finally found a name for it). As always we'll pick up where we left off and continue building on the first part of the track which is actually quite complex since the track crosses itself allot of times.

And the timelapse:

Re: Society Park [Update 44]
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2018, 12:50 AM »
Update 44

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to Society Park!

Offcourse we'll be continueing on Farmers Creek. However I do have a small announcement. I was planning to do allot of Planet Coaster over the summer however due to some complications I now have 5 tough exams coming up in the next 2 months, in which I also have an holiday planned. Meaning that I have to study allot. I'll do my best to keep the Society Park updates up and running but I can't promise anything more then that.

Back to some more nicer things. This week I've been working on a tower for the 2nd lifthill, a bridge and the start of the first and second lifthill. On the first lifthill I also placed some cranes which, in theory, would be able to hoist some boats on and off the track.

« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2018, 09:12 AM »
This park is beyond brilliant! You must have an insanely fast computer in order to keep this level of detail throughout.
I think like I live like I work like I love.....voluminous and disjointed. Get used to it.

« Reply #106 on: July 20, 2018, 10:49 AM »
This park is beyond brilliant! You must have an insanely fast computer in order to keep this level of detail throughout.

Thank you and I've got an Erazer Notebook with GTX1070 and 16 GB of RAM, just in case you were wondering ;)

Update 45

Welcome to an all new update of Society Park in which we're finally finishing Farmers Creek. I've build the last few buildings that needed to go in there, did some finishing touches and made a little backstage thingy with a water treatment-ish thing.

Re: Society Park [Update 45]
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2018, 09:24 AM »
that area looks great

Re: Society Park [Update 45]
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2018, 05:31 AM »
that area looks great

Thank you  ;)

Update 46

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another update of Society Park!

I know I'm a day late but I had an exam to deal with this past week. In this weeks episode we're finally finishing the Agricultural area !!!

As some of you might know I don't have much time on my hands this summer to do anything special. Therefore I'm opening up communications. If you need any advice/help or you have some question or you just want to show me your work. Then feel free to contact me via YouTube, Twitter and Discord (links below).

I will respond as soon as possible but I must admit that Discord will work the fastest since I've got an app on my phone.

Anyway back to the update of this week:

Re: Society Park [Update 47]
« Reply #109 on: August 03, 2018, 02:23 AM »
Update 47

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome to another update of Society Park!

We're finally starting off in a new (and final) area of the park: Technology! This area is intended to have a bit of spacy theme which, as you might know, is not quite my field of expertise. Meaning that this area is kind of a try-out zone of which I'm not sure how it will try out.

« Reply #110 on: August 03, 2018, 05:39 AM »
Looking beautiful, as always!

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 03, 2018, 04:01 PM »
That station looks amazingly nifty.  I love how the front wall slopes smoothly into the gardening there by the entrance.
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

« Reply #112 on: August 05, 2018, 02:50 PM »
I'm so in love with this park! It's absolutely amazing! And that new monorail station is STELLAR!!!!!! Brilliant glass work!
I think like I live like I work like I love.....voluminous and disjointed. Get used to it.

Offline xRBz

• Comeback baby!
    • View Profile
    • richardblok.com
« Reply #113 on: August 06, 2018, 01:28 AM »
HOLY MOLY! That water ride is amazing! I love how compact it is. Really love this park so far, can't wait for progress...

Re: Society Park [Update 48]
« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2018, 03:31 AM »
Looking beautiful, as always!

Thank you  ;)

That station looks amazingly nifty.  I love how the front wall slopes smoothly into the gardening there by the entrance.

Thank you, I must say that getting the front wall in there turned out better then I expected xD

I'm so in love with this park! It's absolutely amazing! And that new monorail station is STELLAR!!!!!! Brilliant glass work!

Thank you! I'll try my best to keep you in love while working through the last area

HOLY MOLY! That water ride is amazing! I love how compact it is. Really love this park so far, can't wait for progress...

Haha yup that water ride is one cramped up piece of scenery. Remember to duck at various points to not lose your head on that one  :P  And here is some more progress for you

Update 48

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers and welcome back to another update!

As some of you might have seen in last weeks timelapse there was already a coaster shaping up on the background. Well don't let me keep you guys waiting so here we are with an update in which I'm building the station of the new coaster Neon (not really sure about the name yet).

I used a wing coaster with the trains that light up at night (hence the name). This is intended to light up the area as the coaster soars through it giving it a nice effect. At least in my mind for now.

Here are the pictures of the newest addition:

And the timelapse:

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2018, 02:38 PM »
Hey, no fair putting 2 such awesome stations side-by-side :)  I like how they have similar architectural elements but totally different styles.  Also, I really like the pyramidal topiary mounds along the front.  Nifty idea ;)
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2018, 01:57 AM »
Hey, no fair putting 2 such awesome stations side-by-side :)  I like how they have similar architectural elements but totally different styles.  Also, I really like the pyramidal topiary mounds along the front.  Nifty idea ;)

Sorry won't do it again... or will I  :D

Update 49

Finally!!! There is another episode of Society Park. After having a vacation for 3 weeks spending my time in Trier, at a festival and in EuropaPark I was dying to continue my build. So here it is:

Re: Society Park [Update 49]
« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2018, 02:11 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o...........holy muther!!!!! I go away for 3 weeks and this park is constantly turning out INSANE and beautiful things. I am blown away! Speechless!

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Society Park [Update 49]
« Reply #118 on: September 10, 2018, 06:19 AM »
Another stunning display, DwarrenIce!  That's an epic coaster ;).

BTW, there are so many types of coasters I've never used.  This is one of them.  I had no idea it had crows built into it ;)
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

Re: Society Park [Update 50]
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2018, 03:54 AM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o...........holy muther!!!!! I go away for 3 weeks and this park is constantly turning out INSANE and beautiful things. I am blown away! Speechless!

Holy Lux! You shouldn't go away for 3 weeks  :P Thank you and I hope to blow you away a couple of more times before ending this park  ;)

Another stunning display, DwarrenIce!  That's an epic coaster ;).

BTW, there are so many types of coasters I've never used.  This is one of them.  I had no idea it had crows built into it ;)

Thank you! And I always like to build a bit more uncommen coasters. I also noticed the crows and for this theme I actually like the Cloud Runner cars more but since those have lights on them they're not an option. The lights are a bit too overwhelming the area.

Episode 50

Well, we've come quite a way didn't we. We're already at episode 50 and have had quite a ride building this park. I want to thank all of you who've been following this park and I hope that I've not diseappointed  ;)

I wanted to do something special but with the time that I have I couldn't come up with something that was up to my satisfaction. So unfortunatly nothing special this time. We'll just be continue the build and make a sprint to the end cause I can't wait to show you the park!

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 08:08 AM by DwarrenIce »