Society Park [Neon POV - Wing Coaster]

• 191 replies
Re: Society Park [Ceres, a wooden coaster]
« Reply #180 on: March 22, 2019, 03:03 AM »
Wow! Beautiful! Exciting! Mesmerizing!

I like how the lighting on the structures echoes the colors of the fireworks. :up:

OutsideTheBlock indeed did an amazing job with the colors and the fireworks, I hope to work more with him in the future ;)

People gather around in Society Park as you are all invited to take a ride on Ceres

Also available on Steam:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1657223724

Re: Society Park [Ceres released and on Steam]
« Reply #181 on: March 22, 2019, 06:08 AM »
Hey, thats a great looking woodie. Love it.

Offline corkscrewloop

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 23, 2019, 11:27 AM »
Yeah, that woodie is really good! The POV is amazing! :)
My Workshop: Steam Workshop

« Reply #183 on: April 04, 2019, 01:03 PM »
Hey, thats a great looking woodie. Love it.

Yeah, that woodie is really good! The POV is amazing! :)

Thanks guys, I wonder what you think about this one ;)

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers

Society Park invites you to take a ride on Ambulance and join the medics in a race against time:

Offline RCT D!

• San Lacrona Beach Resort
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Tycoon D! - YouTube Channel
Re: Society Park [Ambulance POV]
« Reply #184 on: April 15, 2019, 09:01 AM »
Great coaster, it´s long and there are many nice elements. The launch coaster is well integrated into the area. Above all the support work - especially the top hat- is wonderful!

Re: Society Park [Ambulance POV]
« Reply #185 on: April 15, 2019, 05:44 PM »
Just watched (and enjoyed) both videos.  Really loved all of the offride stuff, but the POV on Ambulance as you go over the top hat is just strikingly beautiful.  The park is huge and I'm jealous of your framerate, especially for not using cheatengine!  (I'm jealous of your coaster and theming skills too, but that goes without saying.) 

And the Planet Coaster theme as performed by a European emergency siren...  clever!!

Re: Society Park [Light Racer POV - Indoor motor coaster]
« Reply #186 on: April 19, 2019, 02:43 AM »
Great coaster, it´s long and there are many nice elements. The launch coaster is well integrated into the area. Above all the support work - especially the top hat- is wonderful!

Thank you, it really is a speed monster and I'm glad you like the top hat ;)

Just watched (and enjoyed) both videos.  Really loved all of the offride stuff, but the POV on Ambulance as you go over the top hat is just strikingly beautiful.  The park is huge and I'm jealous of your framerate, especially for not using cheatengine!  (I'm jealous of your coaster and theming skills too, but that goes without saying.) 

And the Planet Coaster theme as performed by a European emergency siren...  clever!!

Thank you and to be honest I do use cheatengine so you don't have to be too jealous about the framerate  :P

I'll extend your compliment to my friend who made the music for this coaster ;)

Hello fellow Planet Coaster Lovers!

I know the POV's are not up as fast as I would like them to be but I do have another one for you guys today. It's the last coaster being added to Society Park, a family ride with a punch.

Light Racer is an indoor motorcoaster which is situated behind the monorail station. It's short but sweet.

[/size]
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 02:45 AM by DwarrenIce »

« Reply #187 on: April 19, 2019, 05:21 AM »
very nice -Concept is cool and ride is short and sweet.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 19, 2019, 03:12 PM »
Love the Tron-style light shapes in the video.

« Reply #189 on: May 17, 2019, 02:46 AM »
very nice -Concept is cool and ride is short and sweet.

Love the Tron-style light shapes in the video.

Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked it. How about this one?

PFFF sorry guys these videos are coming out a lot slower then I wanted them to. My life has gotten unexpectely bussy lately. But nevertheless here is finally a new video

NEON

This wing coaster in the Technological section of the park is definitely one of the bigger eye-catchers of the park and makes for a very intense ride. Get ready to enter the chaos of light.

This was also the coaster that was viewed in the light show (The Neon Show), If you haven't seen it yet make sure to give it a watch.

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: Society Park [Neon POV - Wing Coaster]
« Reply #190 on: May 17, 2019, 10:33 PM »
A beautiful and exciting coaster! I like the chunk taken out of the corner of that building, as if the previous train had to clear a path through it.

Re: Society Park [Neon POV - Wing Coaster]
« Reply #191 on: May 18, 2019, 12:43 AM »
Thank you and yeah the peeps on the previous train weren't to happy about how we wanted to make it as real as possible. They're still in intensive care but aside from some missing limbs they're doing fine :P