Warner Movie Worlds - 8/3 : TUNES CANYON pt 2 !

• 66 replies
Re: Warner Movie Worlds - 8/3 : TUNES CANYON pt 2 !
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2018, 05:26 PM »
Really well presented park! Nice, clean and bright.

Excellent work!

Offline BBordewyk

• Just another armchair imagineer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 03, 2018, 06:08 PM »
Fantastic park! The realism is astounding. I hope there'll be a Jetsons themed ride too. :D

« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 06:26 PM by BBordewyk »

« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2018, 12:00 PM »
Fantastic park! The realism is astounding. I hope there'll be a Jetsons themed ride too. :D

Thanks a lot. Not on year 1, but there will definitely be expansions in the future.
Really well presented park! Nice, clean and bright.

Excellent work!
love the look of this park
Coaster looks great! You should create the coyote character somewhere in the ride.
I tried, but it's ready hard to get something satysfing when creating characters that are not too big.. I'm still searching a way to integrate more characters in the future tho.
How do you have time for this AND the contest?  Looks great, too!

Question:  Have you actually found a way to get kids on an inverted coaster or are you just pretending?  One of my biggest gripes with PC is so many coasters which allow kids in real life are flagged "adults and teens only" in PC.  If there's a way to hack that, please tell me ;)
It's just pretending unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to have children on this inverted... Which is stupid because this type of coaster car is inspired by the family version of B&M Inverted...
And no, in fact this update was ready since May  ;) .As a matter of fact, Gotham City is basicaly 80% done. But Metropolis and Themyscira are still unexistent (almost). Plus, I really struggle to get a satisfying Wayne Manor...
Right now the project's not going to go very far. But I'll probably try to introduce you to at least a few things for the park's first anniversary.

Warner Movie Worlds
(pardon my french!)

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2018, 04:57 PM »
It's just pretending unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to have children on this inverted... Which is stupid because this type of coaster car is inspired by the family version of B&M Inverted...

Bummer.  Yeah, things like this coaster, or the Sky Loop (Maurer X-Car), or the water coaster (Pirates of the Caribbean) are all kid-capable in real life.  But every time I report this as a bug, it gets shoved off into the "Suggestions" topic.  WTF?!?!?!?!?  This IS a bug.  The expected behavior of the game is that kids should be able to go on these rides.  That they can't is a clear example of the program NOT performing as it should.  This is a BUG (emphasis added for @Jöel's benefit).  RES IPSA LOQVATVR.  QVOD ERAT DEMONSTRANDVM.

Meanwhile, though, provided you keep the fear low enough, kids will flock to hybrids, hypers, gigas, and Flying Turns (which can invert), Looney Turns (which can invert and descend > 90^) and X-Dimensions (which can, with the seat rotation, put you in ANY position).  So why not add the above coasters to the list????  Seriously, what keeps kids off even the coasters that they're allowed to ride is a fear rating over about 3.8.  Leave it at that and don't have the no-kids flag at all.

I swear, when/if PC becomes moddable, I expect one of the 1st mods to be deletion of the no-kids flag.  If it isn't, then I'll have to do it myself a while later (buying the tools, learning how to use them, etc., will consume some time).

Anyway, sorry to hijack your thread.  And thanks for letting me know you already  have most of this built.  That makes me feel slightly better about the contest.  If you could do both this and that at once, nobody has any chance against you :)
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2018, 08:03 PM »
Crap, I didn't realize this was your park.  Bullethead, we are SO screwed!

Kidding aside, this is all just great stuff, so well done.  In fact, now that I know your powers I will have no problem at all losing to you.  Thanks for the two challenge head start :P

Offline andreizsmart

• 'supercoolsuper'
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2018, 01:52 PM »
Incredible. Very realistically layed out, scaled, and executed. Creativity flows through every corner of the park with both unique and inspired ideas all blended together so perfectly. The way the lands flow from one another create great transitions and you've seem to be really addressing sight-lines well.

The Acme Logs load building is a little large with its position to the mountain, dwarfing the appearance of the mountain. I would recommend reducing its size/prominent faces or burying it if you can into the mountain side a little more. The forced perspective you've created on the mountain translates really well; Desert plants at the bottom, small pine trees near the peak help to not only create visual perspective but also geographical perspective. The double drop definitely adds to the effect as well creating "layers" and pushing the main peak further back. Great work.
Initiating power transfer...

Offline xRBz

• Comeback baby!
    • View Profile
    • richardblok.com
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2018, 12:59 PM »
I totally agree with Shyguy, every screenshot you post is soooo detailed and full of story. I love it!