(RCT3) Disney's Hollywood Studios at Disneyland Resort Dubai

• 46 replies

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
(RCT3) DHS at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Quick Visit (3/2/18)
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2018, 11:00 AM »
Happy Friday and welcome to Disney's Construction Studios  :whistling:

Some subtle changes were made in terms of landscaping. There is now more backstage areas for cast members to use, so there will be plenty of areas for cast members to use when embarking on their day of spreading Disney magic.

Tower Of Terror is constantly testing because there are many drop sequences that will ensure this clone of the Walt Disney World version will be a bit more terrifying. I know there is a 5 minute drop sequence in the mix that is rumored to be used at night for a new kind of thrill  ::). I might have to get one of my friends to try it out!

Here is an early tip: use the fastpass kiosks near Oscar's because I can almost guarantee that the small fastpass area that I showed in the last update will be slammed! The kiosks near Oscar's are near the new cast member backstage entrance.

I really like the gates to backstage areas. There are currently 3 within Disney's Hollywood Studios, but this one has the best backdrop.

I end this brief visit with a picture taken using my drone. Tower Of Terror is testing over and over. I always get excited when this attraction is in action. The area surrounding Tower Of Terror is possibly the next area that will be worked on once the main entrance reaches a stable point in the construction process. There are plenty of rumored offerings for the main entrance to make it very similar to Main Street at Disneyland Park. Soon guests will be able to have picture perfect experiences at Disney's Hollywood Studios.

Offline Captain EO

• We are here to change the World
    • View Profile
Re: (RCT3) Disney's Hollywood Studios at Disneyland Resort Dubai
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2018, 05:23 PM »
I'm really happy to see you are still working on this. It is shaping up nicely. Where did you get the FP+ kiosks? I love them.

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2018, 05:57 PM »
I'm really happy to see you are still working on this. It is shaping up nicely. Where did you get the FP+ kiosks? I love them.
MattCollins’ Hollywood Studios Set

Offline Fonki

• Fonki Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2018, 04:36 AM »
looks amazing again, your works are incredible :drool:   can't wait to see it all in your park
hope it will all work out for you :up:

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2018, 02:27 PM »
looks amazing again, your works are incredible :drool:   can't wait to see it all in your park
hope it will all work out for you :up:
Been getting into a creators block with this park, but slowly getting more ideas. I did add in the Picture Perfect gift shop a few weeks ago, which will more than likely be pointed out in the next update. I am debating on how to handle the park symbol. A huge part of me is screaming sorcerers hat, while the other says good enough. There are some things I am keeping watch for as far as building sets and custom creations. Sadly, some probably won't be released so more than likely going to go a little off my plans.

Offline cody

• View Profile
(RCT3) DHS at Disneyland Resort Dubai: Brief Update (3/25/18)
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2018, 07:53 PM »
Happy Sunday! Today I visited Disney's Hollywood Studios to see the progress. There has been a lot of work done by Tower Of Terror, and there is going to be a rather large area near it to give it some life.

It was a beautiful day. I am excited for this park to open so the entrance can be full of guests ready to experience popular attractions.

I really like these gates. Magic Band Scanners are ready to scan tickets and magic bands.

Picture Perfect gifts is the latest addition to this area. If guests need different necessities they can find them there.

I was playing around with this for a while. We are keeping our attraction list a big secret. Tower Of Terror was on the list, but nothing else  ::).

I decided to walk through the dirt to get this photo. There is a lot of work being done to give this rather abandoned hotel some life. I did hear that there are some ghostly residents within The Hollywood Tower Hotel.

I hope everyone had a magical weekend, and I hope you will be dropping in real soon!

Offline rct3isepic

• if Daft Punk approves. it's good
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2018, 01:55 AM »
after tower of terror, will there be a Rock 'n' Roller Coaster? and if so will it still star Aerosmith or some other group?

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2018, 09:01 PM »
after tower of terror, will there be a Rock 'n' Roller Coaster? and if so will it still star Aerosmith or some other group?
There was a Rock 'N Roller Coaster, but I removed it temporarily. I have a lot of changes to make with this park and it has been a little difficult to fit Rock 'N Roller Coaster at this time.

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2018, 07:58 PM »
Happy Thursday everyone! I am making changes to different things and I keep wanting to add a symbol for the park. A big part of my mind is saying wait until something good happens. Another part of my mind is screaming Sorcerer Mickey Hat. I am going to put up a poll and see what you guys think. Comments/Recommendations are always welcome and greatly appreciated. I just always have caution before building too much and a set comes out that has what I have been looking for.

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2018, 08:37 PM »
Live stream yay!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 05:12 PM by cody »

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2018, 05:12 PM »
Looking like a tie between the Chinese Theater and the Carthay Circle Theater.... I might have to get crafty.  ::)

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2018, 11:08 PM »
The results are in and looks like the Chinese Theater is coming to Dubai. I might have to work in the Carthay Circle Theater somewhere because it did contribute 1/3 of the votes. Overall, this is going to get exciting!

Offline cranedude

• "Discount Marble Madness."
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2018, 11:43 AM »
The worlds biggest text.  :mad:up:
However, i really like how this is going! When's the next update?  :up:
"I guess this is why the hairs on our neck stand up every time we walk into a Sears."

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2018, 12:42 PM »
The worlds biggest text.  :mad:up:
However, i really like how this is going! When's the next update?  :up:
I am hoping for a post this weekend (maybe today). All of my projects are seeing some love and this one is next in line.  :D

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2018, 01:52 PM »
Happy Saturday everyone! How about a live stream?

Offline cranedude

• "Discount Marble Madness."
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2018, 06:07 PM »
No live streams. Anything but the live streams. I dont like, nor watch live streams. :mad:up: But the park is looking good! Perhaps you could add a B&M Invert or an Intamin Rocket, or a Intamin Freefall!
"I guess this is why the hairs on our neck stand up every time we walk into a Sears."

Offline cody

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2018, 07:04 PM »
No live streams. Anything but the live streams. I dont like, nor watch live streams. :mad:up: But the park is looking good! Perhaps you could add a B&M Invert or an Intamin Rocket, or a Intamin Freefall!
Sometimes it is better to live stream to get some ideas out there. I am not the greatest at writing/typing ideas. In earlier concepts, I used to have a few B&M coasters in my Disney parks. Maybe steal a coaster from one of my retired parks.  ::)