Offline Simtanic8

• Wait, which one are you again?
    • View Profile
- Geyser Lake - [Summer Competition Park]
« on: September 15, 2017, 09:53 AM »
Welcome
to

Geyser Lake

Still a major WIP, thankfully Irma did not hit Orlando as hard as predicted. Seriously got out lucky on this one. So I will be able to continue on with the Comp just a little behind schedule. I took this mountain park and expanded it's history. An old airfield, erupting geysers and turning the lake into a true focal point transformers this park into something new. The Wharf architecture surrounds the lake, flowing and dancing on it. Thousands of lights will illuminate this park at night making it a spectacle in itself.

Oh and the old wooden coaster may have gotten a MAJOR refurb.....

More to come!

Offline Remnantboy

• i am awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: - Geyser Lake - [Summer Competition Park]
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2017, 04:46 AM »
Gosh.  This is stunning.  seriously one of my favorites throughout the competition.  Amazing job!

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2017, 06:12 AM »
All of your separate projects have blended in together perfectly.  I really love the waterfront buildings and pier.

Offline blk_mamba

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
    • Join the Fun! Kirkmen Island
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 05:09 AM »
I am glad you managed to continue despite the weather.  I am also glad to see the Steel Vengeance trains showing up at the Lake!

Offline Simtanic8

• Wait, which one are you again?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 07:43 AM »
Here's the link to the park. Sorry for it being incomplete. I did what I could. I do plan to finish the park on the side, just a lot happening right now. Enjoy!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1138780177

Offline mb1.0.2

• Keepin' it Classy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 05:59 PM »
I'm so looking forward to checking this out!

Offline RCT D!

• San Lacrona Beach Resort
    • View Profile
    • Rollercoaster Tycoon D! - YouTube Channel
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2017, 06:07 AM »
Your park is fantastic, I love the different rides and areas. You did a great job on this competition, thank you so much for participating!

Offline mineraljunction

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2017, 09:48 AM »
Had a look around the park this afternoon, it's looking so good! Still in love with your entrance/shopping/restaurant area from when you first posted it all. The whole area, and the park in general really, is filled with really great details. Your use of towers and roof covers throughout the park is awesome, and the whole airfield themed area at the back feels really inspired. Great work! Hopefully you'll find the time to finish it but understand you might want a break or simply not have the time.

Offline Muserato

• Alvaras wippi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2017, 06:57 PM »
Just visited yours tonight, so many great builds... the entry gate, the lighthouse restaurant and the shops, the hangar area... you are truly an inspiration. 

And you're the only one that thought of train safety completely by putting the gates by the crossing. Oh, and the stairs on the boomerang.

Offline Eaglefan9727

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2017, 10:26 PM »
Great looking park.

However, I do have one question. is the lighthouse restaurant available on the workshop or is that something that you did for the park itself? The reason why I ask is, because I just love the look of that building and it would be a nice addition to something that I have in my mind for one of my future parks.

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2017, 08:01 AM »
I was, I am and I will be always in love with your work. And it is a wonderful thing that I can finally explore your work on my own.
You have such an incredible talent to create THE  park atmosphere. All the time when I saw your work in RCT I wished I can build like that. And it´s the same now with PC.
Absolutly inspiring work. Your sense for the typical american themepark design is unique and special.I love the pier-like architecture you build around the lake.
Def. one of my Top 3 parks of this SSC.

greetz
zeroG
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW YOU