Adventure land usa: Resorts,Castles,and red steel

• 26 replies

Offline kylr23

• A man who struggle can also be the most sucessful.
    • View Profile
Adventure land usa: Resorts,Castles,and red steel
« on: September 15, 2017, 07:20 PM »
$500,000,000 Investment for new amusement park in Northern Maine.
Kyle Silverfall, And Ashley Silverfall two former Real estate Agents made a choice to invest in a new project to boost toursim north of Augusta Maine. "We want to provide a new experience to vacationland. " Said Kyle in a town hall meeting regarding the zoning, and approval of the land that may be used to the park. They are aiming to open up in in the summer of 1970.
Hello there, My name is David The current Ceo, of Adventure Amusements. Or The Adventure Land brand of parks. You see its been a long time since this place went from something small, to something huge.  The news paper clipping just shows the dream of the two former owners.  Today I present to you the history of Adventureland Usa. Also formaly known as Kyle and Ashleys Funpark.

Lets begin with opening year, These photos where taking a few days befor opening. The entrance. (which changed several times over the course of a few years), had the uglyest thing that could be over a entrance, a shuttle coaster made by Valcoma. Thats Black widdow by the ways.

Pov:Oh no sound for some reason.

Upon getting into the park, which at the time only offered tickets for rides, And well...What was even worse that was the only place in the whole park where you could buy tickets... Your greeted with some classics.

TO the right side is The club with is a restaurant inside of the park, Famous for serving booze, and good food.
Going down the "midway"

Logflume called double splash

Wooden Bridge for the car ride.

Ok so now back to the front of the park
There are several quick bite areas near Two of the more bigger rides, That being WHiplash and Hotrod.

Hot rod is a Arrow Corkscrew coaster known to be one of the worst designs in the industry. Remember 500million dollars...And this was what was on opening day.

Watch the pov and youll see what i mean

Whiplash is a out and back Woodie...

Pov

Here is the funtime theather. Where musicals, plays, movies, conventions, haunted houses, where all held at one point.

Oh....They spent a load of the budget on a...Monorail..(hint this thing doesnt last long)

The star of the show, Forest dragon, one of the worst theme rides, but one of the best rides there.

Pov

There is a baby verson of that ride to...How ever wasnt ready till the year after!

Pov

================
out of story
This park will work slightly different. For ever major change Ill release a new file along with it. So yeah, enjoy
Workshop link

« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 07:56 PM by kylr23 »

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
Re: Kyle And Ashleys Funpark: (Winters of 1970/1980)(Adventureland U.s.a)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 05:31 PM »
Opening Day March 29 1970

Remember when I said the monorail dont last long?

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
    • Subscribe to BackwardsProductions
Hope everyone enjoyed their time at the opening day. There's some fun looking rides there!
Planet Coaster Tutorials - If you're new to Planet Coaster or an experienced player you'll find something new you can learn! [Updated]
Planet Coaster Blueprint Essentials - Don't start a new project without these!

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
Re: Kyle And Ashleys Funpark: (Off season:1980)(Adventureland U.s.a)
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 10:56 AM »
New rides, New problems

So during the several years to come we ran with a dramatically cut ride lineup, as Hot rod was removed in 1976, Monorail removed in 1972, Black widow removed in 1972.
In 1979 We started building Lycan a floorless coaster in the former area of Hotrod.

A new flatride been added near the area to

Droptower!

Sadly we been suffering some construction issues during this year. We are tryign to build a indoor coaster called 321 Blast off. How ever we been wroght with major issues

===========
Out of character:
Im having a issue with building the building it self. I was going to use a ride off of the workshop. How ever i felt wrong doing that so I undid that and tried to make it my self. (not working that well:/)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 05:37 PM by kylr23 »

Offline matt9537

• View Profile
    • Subscribe to BackwardsProductions
Re: Kyle And Ashleys Funpark: (Off season:1980)(Adventureland U.s.a)
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 03:48 AM »
The floorless coaster looks great!! Great layout.

Don't feel bad about using from the workshop. It's what it's there for! Just don't take credit for things you downloaded :)
Planet Coaster Tutorials - If you're new to Planet Coaster or an experienced player you'll find something new you can learn! [Updated]
Planet Coaster Blueprint Essentials - Don't start a new project without these!

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
Re: Kyle And Ashleys Funpark: (1980:Blasting off )(Adventureland U.s.a)
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 06:14 PM »
(The following was bade from this item on the nwork shop, its been heavly modded to fit with the story of the park http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1119327001
So after some scavaging Ive found some old construction photos of 321 Blast off.

(did you know: this is the 3red verosn of 321 Blast off)
Verson 1:
Verson 2:

This verosn is a slower and shorter one of the three. THis is a high speed Rocket ride through a astroid field, The whole idea is your testing a prototype ship when your almost caught by pirates!

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
New thrills to come to Kyle And Ashleys Fun Park.
They recently announched they are doing a small make over of Lycan, and to top it off adding a additiona 2 more thrill rides to the line up as well as a 3d show.

The final element on Lycan proved to cause a bunch of issues for the ride and riders. So it was removed and replaced with two airtime hills

You can see new things are happening.

More shops and work is being done in the first themed area called. Sector 3-91

Testing out our fire effects on the Crashed ufo, for Force 300...

Did we mention the station has a ufo look as well? Ok a veyr crappy looking ufo but regardless!

Now only if the morons who built this thing didnt put the carts in backwards.(( :mad:up:  ;D ;D ))

Dragon fest 3d is a small theather, Resembles a old temple. (Not made by me http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=947690327

Now to show you the layout of 321 (origionaly http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1119327001 ))

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
Re: Kyle And Ashleys Funpark: (1984 )(Adventureland U.s.a)
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 07:49 PM »
Its POV TIME!

Lycan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tqBIkCwAaQ&feature=youtu.be

321 Blast off

Force 300

========================
local Park To have major make over
Set to compleate Phase 1 of peration overhaul for the 1990 Season Ceo Kyle Explains that there is allot to be done, and to look forward to many new additions and sad departures.
He conferms the indoor coaster by arrow is going, and is being replaced by a invert, A new launched coaster as well as a new themed area. And he is in the process of trying to sell Forest dragon. To top it off the entrance is also getting over hauled.

Offline KiDFoX

• Legendary RCT3 Architect - Planet Coaster Newb..
    • View Profile
    • Fox Amusements - The site I have not touched in years
Re: Kyle And Ashleys Funpark: (1984 )(Adventureland U.s.a)
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2018, 08:27 AM »
Nice idea to do a timeline.  I think I recall you did something similar in the past  :D
Fox Amusements is the largest, longest continuously running, most successful virtual theme park company in the Tycoon type games communities.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMkrN91L2KiAfAyu_Zi6HDw

@foxamusements

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
1989:Operation over haul
phase 1 Begins!
The outline map

Work begins On the new welcome Center. With a new water show as well.

Upon entering the park there is a small duck pond to greet visitors.

The quick service areas Across from Lycan (formally Hot rod), Been removed and rebuilt into a more theme friendly service.

As well as a new pathway leading you deeper into the lost wilderness

New rides await you such as Canyon runner

The newly renamed X zone will be home to a Invert called Project star dust.

With elements such as a Norweagan fiqure 8

And the reverse Pretzel roll.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 05:39 PM by kylr23 »

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
Re: Kyle And Ashleys Funpark: (1989:Concept art )(Adventureland U.s.a)
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2018, 11:32 AM »
Starblaster (the final product)

The winning idea for phase 2 Dubed Project Maniac Mountain

Some concept art of Canyon runner

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
Re: Kyle And Ashleys Funpark: (1989:Concept art )(Adventureland U.s.a)
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2018, 02:07 PM »
The Sun is rising and its time to start anew.

Start the day with a Foxy Blond Coffee Or maybe a Rich hot Chocolate

Gotta love Wooden structures!

A Look down Lost Wilderness

Stardust!

Canyon racer is ready to rock and roll

Contor Mannor (Prebuilt ride :/)

Phase 2 teaser 2

Offline kylr23

• View Profile

Offline Salad Fries

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Kyle And Ashleys Funpark: (MORE POVS )(Adventureland U.s.a)
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2018, 06:52 PM »
Wow! Love the new POVs!

That inversion at the end of Starblaster was absolutely amazing & I could really feel (well, envision) the airtime on Maniac Mountain (if that was a real coaster, it would easily be on my "favorite irl coasters" list)

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
Re: Kyle And Ashleys Funpark: (MORE POVS )(Adventureland U.s.a)
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2018, 04:56 PM »
Wow! Love the new POVs!

That inversion at the end of Starblaster was absolutely amazing & I could really feel (well, envision) the airtime on Maniac Mountain (if that was a real coaster, it would easily be on my "favorite irl coasters" list)

Why not have it in your park as well? The ride is on the workshop.   
It’s ment to be used for a variety of purposes. I’ll call it the maniac megalight also thanks!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=880895143

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
1999:Expanding more

Ok so sorry for the larger time skip, But there is a reason for that from 1995 (where phase 2 ended with the opening of Maniac mountain). Phase 3 began. We call it Operation Thunder. For reasons Ill explain later! For now lets do some night walking!

We built a new railroad system around the park. It only has 3 stops though.

Lovely Farris wheel

New lighting on Maniac mountain. (previously it was never lit up at night)

The basic story by the by is about a lost expedition to Maniac mountain. Something cause the crew to go insane and well...

THe great bank heist.

And why we call this operation THunder. We closed contour manor due to the haunted house being way out of date and totaly lame.

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
Welcome to Profesors Grivenair mannor, where he will present his Thermodynamic powered mechean, able to produce more electricity than a average tesla coil!. To top it off he is going to show the power of his invention with yet another invetion, his Eletric powered steam cart!

Just dont mind the creepy vive it snot like he is dead or anything!

A wild ride!

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
This park is really coming along.  I'm looking forward to seeing it complete.  The manor looks grim and that Blue Thunder coaster is insane, like a huge tangle of Möbius Strips ;)
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
Re: KAdventure land usa: Rebranding the park
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2018, 09:26 PM »
Sometimes you need to start off with a new look.

A new resort is being built

RIde down the untamed rivers of Racer canyon

The dragon of Uncreation rises fomr the ground. Ready to destory, Can you slay Drenux?

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: KAdventure land usa: Rebranding the park
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2018, 09:42 PM »
That Adventure Land sign is very nice but maybe add some details to the walls of the buildings to either side, to break up the mostly monochrome walls.  Some vertical and horizontal strips of different colors would do a lot for them.

The river ride looks very interesting but maybe you've got too many rafts?  When you open the park, it's hard to load any ride in less than about 28-30 seconds with entrance and exit on opposite sides of the station.  With them on the same side like you have, it'll probably take 40-45 seconds, so you should divide the ride duration with 1 raft by 45 seconds and have only that may rafts.

I look forward to seeing the finished version of that coaster in the last pic ;)
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
Re: Adventure land usa:A mini update
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2018, 03:59 PM »
A little bit of progress been made, Im sorry for the lack of updates Ive been exausting my self at work so yeah. Ill have a update soonish

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2018, 07:43 PM »
Sorry for the lack of Updates, Here have some photos!

:o

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2018, 09:51 PM »
Wow. That last photo looks real! :P
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline kylr23

• View Profile
Re: Adventure land usa: 2005:Resorts,Castles,and red steel
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2018, 08:14 PM »
January 12, 2005
Greetings Adventurers, This news letter is to showcase out upcoming attractions and shows...So for those who know and been following our progress We are building a 200 Room resort on our property, Dubed The Red fox luxury resort. Which also houses The View. A Roof top Restaurant with a balcony area facing the park. An outdoor heated pool, Hottub and a indoor pool. This hotel is ment to be a year round place to stay at.

We have a new area called Hammerfel, Which houses Drenux. A b&m Dive coaster with some uniqe elements. Feuturing a beyond Vertical drop, A drop out of the station. And a well crapy castle..(to be honest)

But it cant be all coasters tho we have two EXciting new rides in the new zone to!

Now with a sad hart since 2000 You may of noticed that force 300 Been operating on and off. THis is mainly due to the flawed system and the tun of maintenance issues the ride has. This year we removed it but we kept the tunnel, We present you Force 300 Mark 2

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure land usa: Resorts,Castles,and red steel
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2018, 11:02 AM »
Your coasters always look so twisted.  I'd like to ride them.  Also, that skin for the Solar Flare chair swing is very cool!
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page

Offline kylr23

• View Profile

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Adventure land usa: Resorts,Castles,and red steel
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2018, 01:26 PM »
Congrats on completing the park!  (pops champagne)  I'll be looking at it shortly.
-Bullethead
My Steam Workshop page