Weekly Address #13

• 0 replies

Offline cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
Weekly Address #13
« on: November 03, 2017, 01:13 PM »
Happy Friday everyone! The holiday season is approaching quickly, and I am excited to see all of the parks on here getting in the holiday spirit. I know Disneyland Park at Disneyland Resort Dubai has decorations up, and I hope to share that update to get everyone in the holiday spirit. This Weekly Address is a full size post, and I want to share some different things, and the best part Screenshots Of The Week.

I want to apologize for not posting as much, I have been super busy with the fall semester. I do look at posts during my breaks, but I prefer to type responses on my laptop rather than an iPhone. This upcoming week seems it is going to be friendly to me, so there will be some posts.

The FSD is getting closer and closer to its final challenge. Voting among the judges is currently taking place for the third challenge (still need to cast mine). I am going to look through everything and more than likely have my vote in today. I wish the competitors good luck, and please keep an eye on the RCT3 Board.

Screenshots Of The Week:

AdventureWorld Europe by Tayspru

AdventureWorld Europe is one of the entries in the FSD. I picked this screenshot because we do not see too many maps. This area looks spectacular on its own account, but this map really helps pinpoint where things are. Good work on the whole park Tayspru, but this map really shows your care for everything.

Frontier Farms by The Grey

The Grey has constructed this thrilling attraction that is named "Fang." I do like the layout of the whole coaster from other screenshots in your posts. I will say this attraction could be set inside a real dense forest, and you could even place animatronics to make a really impressive story. I hope this develops because there is some potential for a truly amazing attraction.

I want to close this Weekly Address with a thank you to all of you members. Without you, there would not be as many stories, ideas, or sources of inspiration to enjoy. I love seeing new creations, and always try to urge members to keep developing their ideas because there is so much more that can be done. I hope everyone has a good weekend, and enjoy getting in the Christmas spirit!