- Moonlight Hollow - Update 5: PHASE 3 Download!

• 42 replies

Offline mb1.0.2

• Keepin' it Classy
    • View Profile
Re: - Moonlight Hollow - Update 3: OMG RAPIDS!!11!!
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2017, 01:59 PM »
Those rapids are great! We've custom supported ours for NNL as well. It is indeed a pain but TOTALLY worth it in the end. Beautiful stuff.

Offline LoneWolf

• View Profile
Re: - Moonlight Hollow - Update 3: OMG RAPIDS!!11!!
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2017, 03:02 PM »
I LOVE the rapids. They are one of my favorite types of rides, and although yours is short, its just perfect.
Proud Member of: Dutcher's Outer Worldly Network, fun for all and all for fun!

Offline Simtanic8

• Wait, which one are you again?
    • View Profile
Re: - Moonlight Hollow - Update 4: Marketplace
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2017, 06:45 AM »
_mister_MR_ - Attempting a more to scale rapids, the in game ones are hug(like everything else) so it's nice to know it pays off.

JayBlastOne - Thank you!

YeOldCatLady - I always enjoyed lights in trees so I attempted it here.  :D

mb1.0.2 - VERY much a pain to do but the end its incredible. Excited to see the ones in NNL!

LoneWolf - Thank you!

UPDATE 4: Marketplace

Traveling through the gardens you'll find yourself in Marketplace. Home to many name brand shops and restaurants, it acts as a transition into the more recent additions to the park. Of course lights have started to adorn the buildings.

It's kind of like a second mainstreet, the parks name illuminates on the coaster in the background making sure you know where you are.

Elizabeth's is a sit down eatery with a balcony that overlooks the lake.

Around the gazebo is Pizza Pen, the newest eatery. It's simple design adds a modern flair to the surrounding area.

A glance back from the ferris wheel. The White Room is an exclusive lounge for VIPs.

Of course an overview of the area. So far everything is basically built for the park, it's just making it flow and detailing.

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2017, 06:31 AM »
Oh my!!!
Charm and warmth just oozes out of this project. And I love the dangling lights in the trees. They have a really magical feel. If you don't mind, I'll definitely be trying that in one of my projects.

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2017, 06:13 AM »
Incredible, just incredible!
I still wish I could build like that :-[

greetz
zeroG
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW YOU

Offline Simtanic8

• Wait, which one are you again?
    • View Profile
Re: - Moonlight Hollow - Update 5: PHASE 3 Download!
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2017, 08:46 AM »
Nemmie - Thank you! And yeah it's something that I tried and worked well in my opinion. Feel free to try it!

zeroG - Awww you! I can't build that well.  :blush:

UPDATE 5: PHASE 3 Download!

Well I have hit a wall right now, I want to continue but as I have been buildings I realized I did a VERY poor job of planning the layout. Everything has been shoe horned into place, so as I added backstage areas.... I quickly ran out of space. So I'm putting the park up for your enjoyment while I figure out what to do. Please note many areas are not complete as I jump around quite a bit while building. You'll find "coming soon" signs that lead to the obvious incomplete areas. The park is semi decorated for the holidays, check out the Gardens with the tree lights, that's my favorite area. :D

Enjoy the park! Be sure to post any tours or trips here if you want.  :)
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1225054200

Offline G Force

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
    • New Element Profile Page
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2017, 03:02 PM »
My PC is down currently but I absolutely can't wait to look at this as soon as I can.  Wonderful screenshots.

Offline mb1.0.2

• Keepin' it Classy
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2017, 08:12 PM »
Bruh--you had me at "download." Can't wait to explore this beauty for myself!

Offline Mr. E

• I tried.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2017, 08:27 PM »
I just took a walk around and wow that was amazing. Everything was so charming and the tight compactness was super cozy feeling. I don't know what inspired you to build like this but it is really unique and amazing.

Offline Alxou

• Last night a DJ saved my life...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2017, 04:29 PM »
Oh yes! I have to download this one!
I love your style, the mainstreet is so cute with this manor and giant Christmas tree!

I have almost the same layout trouble in my park... Some parts are too tight to put the backstage while some path are going nowhere.. :P
Yours is really compact but just like some European parks! If you check on google map Phantasialand, it's a perfect example.
Twitter : Alxou_PC

Offline msebastianz28

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2017, 08:35 AM »
I took a stroll through your park the other day and it is incredible. The details and the architecture was amazing. I definitely enjoyed my trip. Keep up the good work.

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2017, 01:47 PM »
You just keep churning out these great parks. I love all the Christmas decorations. Very charming.
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline _mister_MR_

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2017, 10:34 AM »
Absolutely love this park!! Explored it this morning and all the little details are just amazing. Also love how you have focal points for setting up some great screenshots. I love the realistic small family park feel! Can't wait to see this develop further.