GRAVITY|KINETICS - STEAM DL ´Snake Dive´+ POV

• 37 replies

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
great ride. nice and smooth. and I have to say...first POV i watched on my new 32 inch curved monitor. I was actually feeling a bit dizzy watching this. it was great! How did you get that music loaded and kept on Youtube without copyright stuff shutting it down?

As long as a video is NOT monetized, you can have copyrighted songs in it.  I do it all the time.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

As long as a video is NOT monetized, you can have copyrighted songs in it.  I do it all the time.
So...I must not be as smart as I think I am...is that just a setting/option in YT??? I can't figure out how to do that.

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
So...I must not be as smart as I think I am...is that just a setting/option in YT??? I can't figure out how to do that.

Well, I have never monetized anything on YT so have never had a problem.  But somewhere there's a way to do it, or not.

I have several times gotten a notification that somebody reported one of my videos for using copyrighted music but it just says they're investigating and the video has remained up.  And this always goes away.  I don't have ads on any of my videos and I always give credit for the songs I use, so I've never actually had any problem.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
GRAVITY|KINETICS - ´Snake Dive´- Bolliger&Mabillard Dive Coaster
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2019, 11:22 AM »
It was about time that Gravity|Kinetics pulls out a new layout. I´ve never done a Dive Coaster in PlanCo before, so I decide to try myself out with this coaster type.

bare layout without theming. All supports are custom made + technical maintenance

"Don´t get lost in the ancient ruins of Alcrazatol and dare to dive with the snakes"

]

[

Spoiler (hover to show)
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW YOU

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: GRAVITY|KINETICS - ´Snake Dive´- Bolliger&Mabillard Dive Coaster
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2019, 01:54 PM »
Wow! I love the big, bold theming you employed with your scenery pieces. And all the jungle-y vegetation looks great.

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2019, 04:34 PM »
That is a beautiful coaster without theming, but then what you did to it... just wow.  You're a master at both engineering and architecture and I love seeing your work.

Offline planetthrilldude57

• Always on the move
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2019, 09:46 AM »
I love how you went all out on theming! I'm getting the mummy and Indiana Jones vibes from the theming! Great job!   

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
Here are the downloads for the coaster. You can choose if you load the "naked" layout as a Blueprint and use it in your own park, or you can dig in the sandbox and take a ride through the ruins...
Hope you like it.

greetz
zeroG

only layout:

themed

POV

Spoiler (hover to show)

« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 03:44 AM by zeroG »
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW YOU