GRAVITY|KINETICS - ´Portal Gun´| Rick and Morty Infinity Launch Coaster

• 40 replies

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
great ride. nice and smooth. and I have to say...first POV i watched on my new 32 inch curved monitor. I was actually feeling a bit dizzy watching this. it was great! How did you get that music loaded and kept on Youtube without copyright stuff shutting it down?

As long as a video is NOT monetized, you can have copyrighted songs in it.  I do it all the time.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

As long as a video is NOT monetized, you can have copyrighted songs in it.  I do it all the time.
So...I must not be as smart as I think I am...is that just a setting/option in YT??? I can't figure out how to do that.

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
So...I must not be as smart as I think I am...is that just a setting/option in YT??? I can't figure out how to do that.

Well, I have never monetized anything on YT so have never had a problem.  But somewhere there's a way to do it, or not.

I have several times gotten a notification that somebody reported one of my videos for using copyrighted music but it just says they're investigating and the video has remained up.  And this always goes away.  I don't have ads on any of my videos and I always give credit for the songs I use, so I've never actually had any problem.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
GRAVITY|KINETICS - ´Snake Dive´- Bolliger&Mabillard Dive Coaster
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2019, 11:22 AM »
It was about time that Gravity|Kinetics pulls out a new layout. I´ve never done a Dive Coaster in PlanCo before, so I decide to try myself out with this coaster type.

bare layout without theming. All supports are custom made + technical maintenance

"Don´t get lost in the ancient ruins of Alcrazatol and dare to dive with the snakes"

]

[

Spoiler (hover to show)
NO MATTER YOUR CONDITION IT´s ALWAYS YOUR MINDSET

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
Re: GRAVITY|KINETICS - ´Snake Dive´- Bolliger&Mabillard Dive Coaster
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2019, 01:54 PM »
Wow! I love the big, bold theming you employed with your scenery pieces. And all the jungle-y vegetation looks great.

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2019, 04:34 PM »
That is a beautiful coaster without theming, but then what you did to it... just wow.  You're a master at both engineering and architecture and I love seeing your work.

Offline planetthrilldude57

• Always on the move
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2019, 09:46 AM »
I love how you went all out on theming! I'm getting the mummy and Indiana Jones vibes from the theming! Great job!   

Make the magic happen

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
Here are the downloads for the coaster. You can choose if you load the "naked" layout as a Blueprint and use it in your own park, or you can dig in the sandbox and take a ride through the ruins...
Hope you like it.

greetz
zeroG

only layout:

themed

POV

Spoiler (hover to show)

« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 03:44 AM by zeroG »

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
Re: GRAVITY|KINETICS - STEAM DL ´Snake Dive´+ POV
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2020, 09:47 AM »
It´s time for a new ride!
This is some kind of re-creation and some kind not.
On the 2018 IAAPA Intamin announced two new rollercoaster for Europa for 2021. One of these coaster are the inspiration for my creation. It´s the one that will be build at Walabi Belgium.

At the IAAPA Intamine presented a fantastic layout with never seen before elements and airtime moments on a Intamin coaster. And even if the real layout will look very different after I´ve seen new pictures of the concept in Walabi I choosed to re create the first layout Intamin presented in 2018. This layout was really on fire...

There is a No Limits creation of this ride by amusementrider which helped me a lot to explore the track layout and special elements.
I know most of the elements are wrong in comparsion to the real ones and in comparsion to the NoLimits version and espacially the last part of the track turned out wrong. But I am close to it... :P

Yes, I know it´s a wrong track style as well (but PlanCo offers no Intamin type coaster with the lift hill I needed for that ride) and obvious we got a wrong train type.
But if you take in case Intamin uses this kind of track style for their rides as well it´s not complete of this world that this should be an Intamin coaster I´ve build here.

It was a challange to get the typical Intamin pacing and side by side manouvers with PlanCo. On some oparts of the ride I am really happy how smooth the ride is. I´ve used the 4m technique and auto complete and mostly every good advice from Variable. The master of smoothing.

I hope you like the coaster.
A POV will be with the STEAM release.

greetz
zeroG

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
I have plans to build a Rick and Morty theme park called "Interdimensional Adventures"
I´ve started with a small and compact coaster because my goal is to keep the whole park small in the end.
Actualy it´s a great theme for a park and PlanCo´s design/style contribute to it...

It´s an Gerstlauer Infinity launch coaster with a short dark ride section. This ride will occur in the upcoming "Interdimesional Adventures" park

I want to thank DwarrenIce a lot for the inspiration to the ride concept with the lift hill launch. His Claustrobia park concept is my main inspiration for the park.

Offline RCT D!

• Creator of Grimestone Mine - The VAULT - Periculum
    • View Profile
    • RCT D! - YouTube Channel
As I said, I like the theme a lot. I don´t know the original source but the theme looks fresh and interesting. Above all I like the smothness of the track and its realism. It seems to be a huge task to create that layout. Every single element must be pain in the a** to create. It´s a compact but great layout and I love the color, it´s very unusual to see a pink rollercoaster that looks fine. The queue interacts perfetly with the track, a very important point: all visitors that don´t dare to ride can have a look on the track and imagine how it would be to ride. It´s very important not to build a rollercoaster far away, the interaction with the area is so important. The station building looks nice, I think it´s close to the originals. The launch section is not bad as well, cable are boss. Very realistic with the second track there.The launch structure is superb as well. Nice pictures.