The Magician's Trillium Gardens - At Last (A Special Update)

• 83 replies

Offline _mister_MR_

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: The Magician's Trillium Gardens - Teasers
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2018, 02:36 PM »
This continues to develop very nicely. Everything works together so well. I am loving the new section teasers and look forward to seeing the finished product.

« Reply #61 on: June 15, 2018, 05:11 PM »
Not sure how I missed this but I feel terrible on missing such a fantastic piece of work.

Check out my latest projects!
Ride | Custom Scenery  | Park

Offline TheMagician

• A Magician never reveals his tricks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2018, 05:10 PM »
This continues to develop very nicely. Everything works together so well. I am loving the new section teasers and look forward to seeing the finished product.

Glad you're enjoying the park so far! Progress has been coming along nicely but slowly, mainly due to collaborative work and competition work. But jumping back into the park today, I can finally say that the waterside is looking a little more complete now with Kumara in the skyline. Stay tuned for a big update in the coming days. Just need to make this lift more curved...

-The Magician

Offline Fisherman

• I'm a nice guy-REALLY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2018, 05:23 PM »
Those absolutely look like photographs!  Amazing work!!

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2018, 06:39 PM »
Absolutely beautiful pics!  As Fisherman says, they look very much like photos.  All the custom work in those pics is awe-inspiring.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline Nimzhul

• Follow me on twitter @nimzhul
    • View Profile
Re: The Magician's Trillium Gardens - Waterfront Progress
« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2018, 12:19 AM »
Such a great attention to detail! your park looks pretty real! what an amazing work. Keep doing what you do!

« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2018, 01:22 PM »
HOW did I miss this?!?!?!? This park is STELLAR!!!!!
I think like I live like I work like I love.....voluminous and disjointed. Get used to it.

Offline corkscrewloop

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 03, 2018, 12:45 AM »
Every new picture here is just pure pleasure to look at! And the details in them are genious and inspirational to the max. :)
My Workshop: Steam Workshop

Online cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2018, 11:16 PM »
The buildings look incredible and realistic! Some screenshots I have to question if it is Planet Coaster or real life. Awesome job!

Offline TheMagician

• View Profile
The Magician's Trillium Gardens - At Last (A Special Update)
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2018, 04:02 PM »
Hello and Welcome back to Trillium Gardens,

Thanks for all your amazing comments, and I thought I'd update with something special today.

I am excited to announce the opening of the park for the guest preview day and you are invited! Come along to explore all the sights and thrills the park has to offer!

-The Magician

Re: The Magician's Trillium Gardens - At Last (A Special Update)
« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2018, 05:25 AM »
is that building in the third photo on the workshop - it looks great

« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2018, 06:38 AM »
Woooooooow
The video editing is perfect, your screenshots are really great too (they are less saturated than what PC looks like, it makes theme look more realistic, I like it).
The overall atmosphere of the park is very cool, and I some of your buildings are so realistic it hurts. (those pictures °3 & °4 of the last update...)
Warner Movie Worlds
(pardon my french!)

Offline xRBz

• Comeback baby!
    • View Profile
    • richardblok.com
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2018, 07:57 AM »
Every. Single. Screenshot... Is just god damn eye candy! Everything looks so well thought out. But... Does this mean the park is finished and we will never see this beaut again?  :'(

Offline TheMagician

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2018, 09:17 AM »
Every. Single. Screenshot... Is just god damn eye candy! Everything looks so well thought out. But... Does this mean the park is finished and we will never see this beaut again?  :'(

Don't fear this park is nowhere near complete, only about half way there. 9 months in and still a long way to go.

« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2018, 09:43 AM »
Also, - agreed with above...one of the best recap type videos I have seen yet for this game. How did you do that ghost effect? I know from a video editing standpoint you can blend to of the exact shots, but getting a replicated pan in this game is virtually, if not, impossible? You are a master.

Offline andreizsmart

• 'supercoolsuper'
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2018, 12:50 PM »
MELTING! Absolutely beautiful. The video could have used some color correction to really make the colors and tones you were trying to achieve pop, but I also greatly appreciate the unedited look from PC. Either way, its brilliant and really brings a sense of excitement, realism, energy, and beauty to the project. Great stuff and can't wait for more of this.

ALSO Brilliant effect with the fireworks at the end. I love that you added a strobing light on the guests to simulate the flashing of the fireworks.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 12:59 PM by andreizsmart »
Initiating power transfer...

Offline Nemmie

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2018, 02:45 PM »
My God. That video was GORGEOUS!!!
And such  a beautiful song as a perfect soundtrack. It was one of those videos that filled my soul. I loved it

Online shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2018, 02:46 PM »
And the Academy Award for best Sneak Peek video of a Planet Coaster theme park goes to TheMagician for Trillium Gardens.

Really, that video was superb!
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2018, 05:28 PM »
And the Academy Award for best Sneak Peek video of a Planet Coaster theme park goes to TheMagician for Trillium Gardens.
Really, that video was superb!

Quite so.  Both in the videography of making it (the highly appropriate swing-era slowdance soundtrack, the nifty fade-ins of moving stuff, the slow-mo, the light levels chosen) and, overshadowing that, the actual stuff of the park shown.  Beautiful work in both park-building and movie-making.  Double bravo!

Hmm..

tril-li-um (noun):  1.  A plant with a double three-lobed flower.  2.  Synthetic element #134 (symbol Tr) created in the Large Hadron Collider by bombarding Unobtainium nuclei with positively charged Explodium ions.  It has a half-life of only a few microseconds so must be seen to be believed.
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Online JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2018, 09:40 PM »
The art direction in the video is absolutely superb! Really enjoyed it, thank you. (no smiley can do it justice.)

Offline zeroG

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2018, 06:41 AM »
This park is still one of my favorites at the moment. You really have oudone yourself. Absolutly great! I really like all thoose custom archs, espacially the one through the colonial area. But the small theatre is wonderfull as well. Even the show has not begun, the atmosphere and audience lighting is fantastic. The woodie is amazing too and I love all the small details like theQ-line bridge over the track. Thoose things and the briliant versatile architecture generating the special theme park vibe. Very inspring at all!

greetz
zeroG
FREE YOUR MIND AND YOUR ASS WILL FOLLOW YOU

Online cody

• Unlock the magic within!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2018, 09:32 AM »
I love the screenshots and the video is really cool! The guests are for sure giving this park great reviews and probably purchasing season passes because it all looks brilliant!

Offline Berlin87

• Park Lunamoon
    • View Profile
    • Planet Coaster Fans on Facebook
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2018, 05:35 AM »
That video is one of the prettiest I've ever watched. No wonder Frontier featured it on their facebook. Fantastic

Offline corkscrewloop

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 29, 2018, 01:04 PM »
You edit clips like you build parks... Just perfect! The clip and the pics are just absolutely amazing!
My Workshop: Steam Workshop