• 94 replies

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: The Zoo Project
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2018, 07:13 AM »
Hey there

Long time no update. So here is a new update of my project zoo. In the video i will talk about future plans and stuff. hope you like it:

Streamer and Youtuber from switzerland!
Visit: !twitter! // !Youtube // !Twitch

Offline KiDFoX

• Legendary RCT3 Architect - Planet Coaster Newb..
    • View Profile
    • Fox Amusements - The site I have not touched in years
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2018, 09:36 AM »
But are the hungry hungry hippos... ever kid from the 80's probably wants to know.   Looking good, I enjoy seeing what you are doing with this project.
Fox Amusements is the largest, longest continuously running, most successful virtual theme park company in the Tycoon type games communities.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMkrN91L2KiAfAyu_Zi6HDw

@foxamusements

Offline Future Imagineer

• Disneyologist
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2018, 10:22 AM »
Love the little boat! Also, I really like how you put a concrete wall under the water between the hippos and the boat track. That's some very nice, and also realistic and practical, attention to detail. :)
"And here's the tower for originally the PeopleMover, and then the Rocket Jets, and now just a pretty thing to look at. It's not what I really think!" - Tony Baxter

« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2018, 03:47 PM »
It's been fun watching your building style continue to improve over the year, especially with buildings.  That's a good looking Hippo House! :)

Offline AemJaY

• Swiss Coaster builder
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2018, 10:15 PM »
It's been fun watching your building style continue to improve over the year, especially with buildings.  That's a good looking Hippo House! :)

you think? i think my buildings still looking just as quadratic wall atachements ^^. Somearea bit better then others but still i need a lot of improvement. maybe another year ;)
Streamer and Youtuber from switzerland!
Visit: !twitter! // !Youtube // !Twitch