(WIP) Walt Disney's Kingdom (Seven Dwarfs Mine Train POV)

• 127 replies

Re: (WIP) Walt Disney's Kingdom (Seven Dwarfs Mine Train POV)
« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2018, 04:32 AM »
The atmosphere is so real! Fantastic pictures and buildings! And I'm impressed by your FPS, as seen in the videoclip.  :)

Very inspiring! Tower Of Terror looks awesome!

Cheers guys  :)

That is SOOOOOOOOOo cool to watch!!!

Actually, Xanadu was filmed at the old Pan-Pacific Auditorium (which later burned down), which is the same building Disney based it's Studios park entrances on.

Thanks. I know what you mean. I'm guilty of sticking on the 'Tegidcam' cheat and wandering around watching it and the area.

I'm going to split this thread up into the 2 No. individual parks soon as the second one is progressing along pretty well alongside the original one.

Thanks for the kind comments guys  :)

« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2018, 06:15 AM »
That is SOOOOOOOOOo cool to watch!!!

Actually, Xanadu was filmed at the old Pan-Pacific Auditorium (which later burned down), which is the same building Disney based it's Studios park entrances on.
Wow - I never knew this fact. After looking into it more, this is amazing how much they copied it.

« Reply #123 on: November 19, 2018, 04:30 AM »
Hello,

It's been a few weeks since an update for either of these parks as I took some time off and also because the creative spark had slightly vanished! However I've been back at it for a few days now and happy to say that I've thrown myself into it once again.

I've been looking for additional inspiration for the next attraction for this park, it's one I built previously on RCT3 but needed a bit of an update for this format. There's not much to show just now (that I'm happy sharing) but I'll leave you with this teaser image......

A slightly new take on a Disney classic and probably a bit more orientated towards older guests that what is found at other Disney parks.

« Reply #124 on: December 04, 2018, 04:38 AM »
Morning,

Another quick update of how we're progressing. I hit a mile stone this week in completing one entire half of Fantasyland (Name TBC) and tying up all entrances to that area and the buildings/attractions. The East side of the land still needs finished off with the Tangled boat ride attraction well underway and the train station only really just beginning. All in, I'd say this initial park file, which includes the Entrance, Main Street USA, Castle Plaza and Fantasyland, is about roughly 80% complete. Not bad for 18 months worth of work, but it is a monster of a park.

I also came across 'Dirk20muc's' replica of Peter Pan's flight on the workshop and completely rearranged certain areas to include this attraction as it is a masterpiece and deserves to be showcased in a Disney park! So all credit to him for that particular attraction!

For pics.......

Looking West to East

The view towards the West entrance of Fantasyland from around the Castle Plaza and coming from the Grand Inn hotel.

A view back towards the castle from Fantasyland

'Dirk20muc's' masterpiece in situ.

Hope you all enjoy  :)
[/size]

« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2018, 05:53 AM »
park looks great and nice job on the screen captures to display it

Offline Bullethead

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2018, 01:54 PM »
Masterfully done!
-Bullethead
NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ÆQVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE
My Steam Workshop page

Offline JB

• ^ Ricky Rat
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2018, 04:14 PM »
I think we've found the new "Happiest place on Earth". :)