adventureland resorts parks

• 10 replies

Offline batmanslayer

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
adventureland resorts parks
« on: January 31, 2018, 12:06 PM »
Hi everyone,i am starting work on wild adventures its a fun theme park idea where i just have fun with it and build as much a themed type adventure vibe park with just fun in mind so i can do something fun as i did begin it in mind for winter contest but now its just for fun building(http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197983040894/screenshots/?appid=493340 all of pictures thus far of park here)

« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 11:15 AM by batmanslayer »

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Re: wild advenures
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 01:03 PM »
You should have entered the Winter Competition! :mad:up: :P  Although that wooden coaster would have been disqualified for being too tall. ;)
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline batmanslayer

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: wild advenures
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 01:51 PM »
You should have entered the Winter Competition! :mad:up: :P  Although that wooden coaster would have been disqualified for being too tall. ;)
I would have redesigned it for being in height for the contest or made a more compact coaster for the contest. I have made a more compact design it may still been too high for contest but i feel it is more compact and less fearful for guests to ride it.

this new update is the new comet redesign i will likely be updating park with more touches soon. I hope make own go-cart track that ride in back was placed so i could get quests to pour into park as its temporary. I will be doing new update with go-cart track and other new rides in new area where was originally beyond the coaster.  I will do new edits and shifts around park too. I am just gone for pure fun so i am trying come up new ideas and touches and updates to all of park in many updates to come as i will do it for pure fun. 
Space between your screenshots please. ;)
I will do so sir sorry for the error. I am working hard on next updates as i do plan a go cart track and other updates for next update will be posted here as replied to you sir. I am gonna start work on my go-kart track and other ideas.
Is this loosely based off of the Valdosta, GA park or is it its own creation?
it is not based upon no park in real world as its own creation which i am working on next update which will update the park.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 05:01 PM by batmanslayer »

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Re: wild adventures
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 02:59 PM »
Space between your screenshots please. ;)
Browse the Best of the Workshop at the Planet Coaster Depot

Offline joutlaw

• Six Flags New Mexico - General Manager
    • View Profile
Re: wild adventures
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2018, 04:56 PM »
Is this loosely based off of the Valdosta, GA park or is it its own creation?

Offline batmanslayer

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re:adventureland update
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 04:18 AM »

I have been hard at work on a massive park update which i began a new entry area for the newly renamed adventure land as this is an original creation along with Agrabah Bazaar as along with adventureland area i have worked hard on it for a while as the new adventureland main ride hub adventure area is still raw as I have both rides returning as the comet returns but it’s not yet fully done as I may re-deign it and work on an adventure themed ride for it. I been hard at work on this massive park change that changes the park fully form a smaller park to a bigger park now. (https://imgur.com/a/XdEbB) I put link here to the full update which is mixed of both areas thus far I hope you enjoy it as my new adventureland park is the changed park that takes all ideas I had in mind for a park to a new level as I will likely do a new update soon as ready with new surprises. I hope you enjoy this park update.(overview of whole park thus far shown as i do have many new updates in mind. I hope you enjoy this update.)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 04:25 AM by batmanslayer »

Re: adventureland
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 02:08 PM »
looks nice, curious to see things up close, only thing that distracts me is the road, it looks gigantic compared to the rest

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 02:58 PM »
It's looking good, very good.

Love the custom background you are building. You have strong building capability, this place looks very promising. Thank you for posting it.

Have a nice day.
-Imagination at work!

-We are the PC makers. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

Offline batmanslayer

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2018, 05:36 PM »
It's looking good, very good.

Love the custom background you are building. You have strong building capability, this place looks very promising. Thank you for posting it.

Have a nice day.
looks nice, curious to see things up close, only thing that distracts me is the road, it looks gigantic compared to the rest
i will be providing a park season one as soon as i have enough ready for it. I would thank you both for comments.It will be bigger park once done. I am likely to remove some parts of the Winter Competition city it is based upon for more of park in future.

The comet is now done as i have overview above of ride which is done as just to theme the ride overtime.

I have a boat ride planned. which i provide a teaser image of this ride's building which i use Nightbringer's Oriental Temple(http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1173479464) in use for it but i do plan use this for a wiid boat ride down the rivers of the  Orient in Oriental adventures which will be a fun adventure down that world. teaser image below of temple that begins ride.

I hope  you enjoy my next update as i present the jungle drift and the redeigned comet.

I hope you enjoy my update as this adventureland update was done smaller scale as i plan another big update in future.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 06:41 AM by batmanslayer »

Offline batmanslayer

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: adventureland:westworld update
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2018, 07:18 AM »
I reveal adventureland resorts:westworld aka westworld which is my second themepark addtion as i decided upon to reveal this new idea for my second park gate as this westworld update is ready go for phase one as i use WestWorld | A small western park(http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1304228615) from Kyote which i would love take this park project to a new level with this park update today which I present adventureland resorts to you today.

Welcome to adventureland resorts parks which will present new thrills often. I hope you all enjoy it as i plan to expand upon both areas in updates together as part of adventureland resorts parks brand which will be my future updates banner for projects. I hope you enjoy a trip to westworld area which is Kyote's westworld which i frankly thought was amazing needing an update that would bring something new to table. I hope you enjoyed both expansions today as i will update both park areas as part of adventureland resorts parks brand parks.
I did a quick update which i added a cover to the balloon ride which i do want to thank you for your comment as i feel that ride is amazing.

adventureland shopping court is done now as i have added even gardens to adventureland area. I have new area for adventureland as my third park area of port royal which is my pirate themed adventure area.

gardens around adventureland update.

I have finalized adventureland park land for adventureland for moment as added new shops and made it more fitting for a themepark as decided just leave them out of pictures as wanted show you the tempest which is my last coaster for adventureland parkland for moment as i will begin work on port royal as i have few ideas for that area.

I hope all enjoyed my last update as working on a new look for park of adventureland park is gone trough a name shift as the brand name of adventureland parks resort parks will remain but the park will get a new name of sliverwood
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 08:42 AM by batmanslayer »

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2018, 09:38 AM »
nice park, love the area around the balloon ride