Re: Dapalm's Recreations - El Toro @ Six Flags Great Adventure

• 8 replies

Offline dapalm

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Hi guys! It''s been a long time... I'm showing the videos of a few unfinished projects, starting with this Intamin megalite (which I already showed):

POV:

Next one...

« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 03:36 PM by dapalm »

Offline wolfpaw

• i'm pretty good at chess
    • View Profile
Re: Dapalm's Recreations - Intamin Megalite
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 09:10 AM »
DAPALM!! I remember your awesome creations that you used to post back when I was running The Creators' Lounge - it's so awesome to still you see make these things! I could never tell the difference between a real photo of a coaster and your works - awesome job!
there's this illusion of the reality, but it's not really really real, like it's beside and inside and inside and beside, but never on top... nevermind, just kidding, but not really..

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 08:26 PM »
The coaster looks great but the scenery around it is to die for.

Check out my latest projects!
Ride | Custom Scenery  | Park

Offline The Grey

• Professional Roller Coasterer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 03:35 PM »
I am not a fan of the color scheme, but that's about it... i really like this layout and the airtime and switch backs, turns getting tighter and tighter to keep the illusion of speed going. Surrounding scenery really helps this feel real!

Great job!
If it doesn't include either Roller coasters, Music or Hockey... count me out....

Offline dapalm

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Dapalm's Recreations - Expedition GeForce
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 06:48 AM »
DAPALM!! I remember your awesome creations that you used to post back when I was running The Creators' Lounge - it's so awesome to still you see make these things! I could never tell the difference between a real photo of a coaster and your works - awesome job!

Ernie? Is that you? Wish TCL still existed, it was a great site!

The coaster looks great but the scenery around it is to die for.

Thanks!

I am not a fan of the color scheme, but that's about it... i really like this layout and the airtime and switch backs, turns getting tighter and tighter to keep the illusion of speed going. Surrounding scenery really helps this feel real!

Great job!

Thank you!

Quote from: ff5629
beautiful work, i cannot lie i am highly jealous of the ability to add people into your works.

Thanks! Shame I can't get them to move, it would be a lot more awesome!

Quote from: mkingy
Great work, as per usual you've done a really good job of recreating a style and presenting it in a really nice environment!

Thanks!

As I said on the first post, Expediton GeForce:

POV:

I didn't focus on making a spot on recreation, but instead giving a general idea of the ride with some similar surroundings. Hope you like it :)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 06:52 AM by dapalm »

Offline dapalm

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Dapalm's Recreations - Expedition GeForce
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2018, 03:35 PM »
This recreation was made in a very short time (just 4 days). I didn't try to made the perfect recreation, so there are parts that are wrong and even the GForces are too high. My goal was to make a nice environment and try out some tricks.

Hope you like it!

Video:

Download:

http://www.customscenerydepot.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=3716

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2018, 04:57 PM »
Dapalm, the link you uploaded to the CS Depot requires an encryption key to access the file.

Offline dapalm

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2018, 05:12 PM »
Dapalm, the link you uploaded to the CS Depot requires an encryption key to access the file.

Fixed! Thanks :)

Offline Tijjer

• The shed is verbolten
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Dapalm's Recreations - El Toro @ Six Flags Great Adventure
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2018, 10:23 PM »
Looks like a perfect recreation to me!  :up: Then again I only got to ride it a few times while at Great Adventure.  Also the park guests on the train is a very nice touch!