Thorpe Park Concept - Sea Monster - Mack Mega Coaster

• 3 replies

Offline Jake C

• Stone cold Steve, 3:16
    • View Profile
Thorpe Park Concept - Sea Monster - Mack Mega Coaster
« on: March 29, 2018, 11:51 PM »
This is Sea Monster a concept I came up with to fit in this space at Thorpe Park.

The ride has a lose pirate theme, that could be expanded upon and is kind of a throw back to the old treasure island area they had. Its based on the idea that some kind of monster lives in the waters that surrounds the Island. I also added a flume as a replacement for loggers leap which could also have its theme expanded upon to tie in with the area.

And finally here is a POV.
I live in the NoLimits board, come stop by and say hi.

Offline shyguy

• Theme Parkologist
    • View Profile
Re: Thorpe Park Concept - Sea Monster - Mack Mega Coaster
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2018, 01:57 PM »
Great work as always. Although, with a name like Sea Monster, I was expecting it to be over the water or at least interact more with the lake. But it still looks great. :)

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 08:29 PM »
Absolutely amazing ground work, and that coaster to boot. We could only hope that this is what they would do.

Check out my latest projects!
Ride | Custom Scenery  | Park

Offline dapalm

• shyguy's World Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2018, 08:57 AM »
Very nice concept, It would be a very solid addition to Thorpe's coasters... Only small nitpick is the monster's texture... Something more realistic would have been a lot cooler.

I also saw that Intamin inverted you uploaded and man, it was awesome! One of your best creations for sure. Keep it up!